Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/7/16 6:40 PM
  • Number: 485330
  • Recommendations: 4
What we already knew. Apparently the CEO went on Kramer and said there really wasn't a "deal". They are still doing their restructuring, and were happy to get the tax breaks.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 6:03 PM
  • Number: 92992
  • Recommendations: 1
So where is this wholesale rejection of progressive ideas?

At the state level for sure. Reps control more states than ever. And while at the national level Dems get more votes, they're concentrated in urban areas. Sparse areas
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 5:24 PM
  • Number: 92987
  • Recommendations: 0
She rubbed me the wrong way 15 years ago when she took it upon herself to travel to the Middle East (IIRC) to deal with foreign leaders independent of the actual executive (Bush at the time) and the diplomatic corps. That wasn't her job. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 5:19 PM
  • Number: 92986
...you'd never know from all the caterwauling that the D's won the popular vote for president by millions of votes,...

Part of the "caterwauling" is that it didn't matter. It should have mattered, but it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 5:01 PM
  • Number: 92983
Back when I was a liberal, defeat caused people to dig in and start working for a liberal victory.

You guys have apparently gotten used to hoisting the white flag of defeat and surrender.

You need to have something to dig
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 4:43 PM
  • Number: 2122906
Well, Carson did spend some time in government housing as a boy. So he must be qualified!!

Just like I've been to a doctor's office so I'm qualified to do open heart surgery.

:-|

(nod to Trevor Noah)
  • Date: 12/7/16 4:39 PM
  • Number: 92981
For Medicare there are enough skittish congress-slime that it might make a difference. At least one I was reading about yesterday said he was opposed to any significant changes to M-care (Republican from someplace not AZ or CA). I don't think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 4:01 PM
  • Number: 485325
Minor point. The 'tweets' need to be covered. They are the free-flowing consciousness of Trump. They need to be covered and eviscerated when appropriate. No more pointing and laughing (though some of that is good too), but "this is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 3:50 PM
  • Number: 92978
Like I said, the Democrats shouldn't even bother showing up in Congress. Hold a press conference saying why something the morons are doing is going to fail, and then another after it has failed to say "see...told ya", and focus on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 3:45 PM
  • Number: 92977
Nonsense. Trump will not bomb any country in which he operates a hotel.

What if it's worth more for the insurance money than if it remains operating?

Had lunch with an Indian guy today. He's concerned that Trump may
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z