Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/12/17 6:56 PM
  • Number: 105902
  • Recommendations: 0
The Chinese already are. It will only get worse for the goobers.

Also, the Chinese have a very strong emphasis on education. They will leave us in the dust if we let them.
  • Date: 7/12/17 6:12 PM
  • Number: 5257
I doubt this will even be a blip on the stock, but there are many reports of the devices not knowing what time zone they are in. So if you ask it what time it is you get the wrong answer (and, worse, any alarm you set goes off at the wrong time).
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 5:30 PM
  • Number: 497447
  • Recommendations: 4
Someone else linked a story that Larsen C is now an iceberg (the size of Delaware). So that's not really 'new' now, but I thought this photo was cool. You can see the ice cliff remaining on Antarctica and the ocean at the bottom of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 2:26 PM
  • Number: 2165996
I'm sure that blogger also advocated dropping the Benghazi inquiry (all six of them).
  • Date: 7/12/17 1:54 PM
  • Number: 497446
I remember there are a few folks here affected by this. I don't think I posted this earlier. This guy is making a case for keeping your TDI (or if you don't have one, but a "repaired" one someone else turned in).

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 1:33 PM
  • Number: 105891
  • Recommendations: 2
Fake news perpetrated by the liberal media and "warmists"! There is no climate change and the ice isn't melting! Now gimme some more coal!
  • Date: 7/12/17 1:31 PM
  • Number: 2165982
I wonder how many of those food stamp recipients are military families.

I believe nearly half of the recipients are children under 18.

I didn't quickly find a percentage, but if this article is correct about 23000
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 1:12 PM
  • Number: 497445
  • Recommendations: 1
Evidently since I was unaware of the rating system mentioned. I am aware that schools have impeded speech that was unflattering of the school administration.

Mostly I was thinking of protests against invited speakers (like that Milo guy).
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 12:40 PM
  • Number: 105887
  • Recommendations: 1
Back in the day, the British East India Company had a standing army of 250,000, which was far larger than the regular British army at the time.

I knew it had an army (and navy), but didn't realize it was that large. My high
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 12:34 PM
  • Number: 105886
I was being somewhat facetious, but I didn't know the details about the communion. I did know that if you walk out without eating the cracker that people get hysterical. But beyond that, not much.

1poorguy (never was a Catholic...dad
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z