Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/25/17 1:04 AM
  • Number: 97679
  • Recommendations: 0
If it's severe enough, sure. Their facilities are limited. On one cruise they stopped the ship and sent a helicopter from shore to meet us. We never were told exactly what it was, but they were asking for (and found) an anesthesiologist on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/17 12:51 AM
  • Number: 97678
There's a LOT more to do on a cruise than that. Obviously depends on tastes. Last cruise we went on we attended several of the shows (variety and comedy), did a dance class (I am truly hopeless), used the gym a few times, attended a cooking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 7:03 PM
  • Number: 737
  • Recommendations: 1
Obviously no substitute for the full report. Here are the highlights, though.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 6:56 PM
  • Number: 97666
  • Recommendations: 2
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/26/ahoy-matey-more-folks-retirin...

I like this idea. Especially if it's cheaper than an assisted living
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 6:41 PM
  • Number: 490907
Apparently a lot of folks do that. Well, "a lot" is relative. As you say, cheaper than a nursing home. Though I wonder if the ship-board doctor takes Medicare. The doc is NOT cheap (I visited once because I was afraid I may have gotten
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 6:13 PM
  • Number: 2140375
What do you mean, No! Iím the President of the United States and this is a matter of national security.
Ö.
What do you mean, you think Iím the national security threat?

I'm the President. That makes it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 6:10 PM
  • Number: 490903
  • Recommendations: 2
I think I need a vacation. One of those that puts me mostly out-of-touch. No news programming (radio or TV), no news feed on a phone, nada.

Or at least go somewhere I don't speak the language so even if there is news I won't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 5:06 PM
  • Number: 2140362
Trump is BRAGGING about destroying the government....and that is sick and scary coming from a POTUS.

Why isn't EVERYBODY scared?

Well, about half the country is. The other half only cares that 45 has the "Magic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 3:06 PM
  • Number: 2140335
Except that Republicans are cowards. Some are now switching to conference calls so they can screen who gets to speak. Heaven forbid they should hear anything they don't want to hear!
  • Date: 2/24/17 3:02 PM
  • Number: 97646
  • Recommendations: 5
If they are illegal immigrants or marijuana users, they have good reason to worry.

I only know what you write, but based on that I guess you can't comprehend that there are people for whom justice and fairness and egalitarianism
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z