Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/29/15 3:40 AM
  • Number: 456883
  • Recommendations: 0
"Top 10" poisonous foods.

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-toxic-foods-we-love-to-eat.php...

Apple seeds? I always cut those out, but I didn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/15 2:02 AM
  • Number: 73516
As I recall my thesis advisor would go into respiratory distress VERY quickly. I wasn't present, but was told by someone who was.

But, as I said, I'm not medical. So I'll defer. He's lucky he made it to the ER. He made the correct call
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/15 2:00 AM
  • Number: 73514
Who gives a flying flip what's true and what's not?

Me. And many others I know who value making correct decisions. Difficult to do that if you are proceeding from faulty premises (i.e. ignoring the truth).

Note I'm not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/15 1:52 AM
  • Number: 73513
I'm not sure what you mean by "too weak." My husband's brain may be melting, his prostate enlarged, and his BP elevated, but he's otherwise in excellent health...

I couldn't tell that from this side of the monitor.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/15 1:50 AM
  • Number: 73512
As Cooke points out getting the Second Amendment repealed (and it would require that)...

No it wouldn't. It would just require a correct reading of the Amendment with the knowledge of the history behind it. We've already had that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/15 1:42 AM
  • Number: 456879
I agree with you about the corporations, but many of the studies are independent. Not sponsored by them, nor done by their scientists (though there are a lot of those too).

If you choose not to that's up to you, of course. But I think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/15 11:39 PM
  • Number: 73504
So he has an allergy? Or is he just too weak to deal with the small dose of venom?

Just curious. What you describe doesn't sound like what I think of as anaphylactic shock, but I'm not medical.
  • Date: 8/28/15 11:34 PM
  • Number: 456877
  • Recommendations: 1
A very good program on vaccines. Presented a lot of good info about vaccine safety, that autism is fetal (development) and so cannot be related to vaccines, seizures may be triggered by them but are not caused by them, and more.

The risk
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/15 9:36 PM
  • Number: 456876
I would say it's fair to be anti-GMO by default (safe position), but if there is sufficient evidence to the contrary the position needs to change.

I was against them (relatively recently) because I had read a few articles regarding how some
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/15 9:19 PM
  • Number: 73496
I found both of them to be very uplifting and comforting.

"comforting" does not equal "true".
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z