Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/29/16 4:48 PM
  • Number: 87250
  • Recommendations: 0
Yes, there was Lieberman and that guy from the mid-west (I forget...Nebraska??). But as I recall Pelosi demanded an all-or-nothing ultimatum regarding public option, and she got nothing.
  • Date: 8/29/16 4:45 PM
  • Number: 87249
Why would that be? Certainly there would be less in terms of Medicaid, but the policies are supposed to be offered by companies on the exchange. So they should be able to offer any policy they like (and what they like is expensive with no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 1:49 PM
  • Number: 2099010
Do you think anybody really knew how many people were being shot for "walking while black" when Walter Cronkite was delivering the news? We have a better handle on that now, and we're in at the beginning of having a painful, but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 1:23 PM
  • Number: 87233
  • Recommendations: 1
If you keep your annual income below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (i.e., $47,080 single, $63,720 married), your health insurance premium is capped at 9.5% of income.

What good is that if all the plans suck? Wasn't it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 1:20 PM
  • Number: 87232
Al made the point the other day that cultural and economic issues are intersecting in this election. I understand that point.

This is going to be a lot closer election in the popular vote than it should be.

Cokie Roberts on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 1:14 PM
  • Number: 87231
  • Recommendations: 5
Yes, we can expect to live in fear until the Republican party sheds the alt right and fear-mongering candidates.

Give credit where it's due. That is FAUX NOOZE. I read a couple of articles within the past week or so both of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 1:08 PM
  • Number: 87230
  • Recommendations: 2
Health insurance should be illegal. It's just a way to rake in beaucoup bucks for getting between you and your medical care.

Medicare for all is the better option, with a Medicaid "Medigap".
  • Date: 8/29/16 1:04 PM
  • Number: 478238
  • Recommendations: 1
That is the official recommendation of a group of scientists. Never thought about the domesticated chicken before. Hmmm...

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 1:25 AM
  • Number: 87215
  • Recommendations: 4
I prefer either "The Manchurian Candidate" or "Agent Orange".
  • Date: 8/27/16 4:38 PM
  • Number: 2098749
  • Recommendations: 22
It seems whenever a spouse is accusing the other of cheating, always suspicious/jealous, it turns out it's because that person was the cheater. They projected their guilt onto the other person.

So it seems with Republicans. Who is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z