Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/18/14 7:10 PM
  • Number: 442408
  • Recommendations: 12
At some point it WILL stop rising because something will happen to kill a lot of us. Could be man-made (war), or could be the planet in rebellion (dire consequences trying to feed all those people including loss of habitat -and resulting loss of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 6:23 PM
  • Number: 128652
  • Recommendations: 0
Siemens Recalls Audible Fire Alarm Base Due to Risk of Injury http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Siemens-Recalls-Audible-...
  • Date: 9/18/14 5:36 PM
  • Number: 442403
  • Recommendations: 23
...in this case, Satanists.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 5:31 PM
  • Number: 442402
But...but...he can take the 5th! He shouldn't be testifying, it's a violation of his rights!

(Sorry, couldn't resist. The parallel in terms of exercising on one's rights and (hopefully) simplifying the "interaction" just jumped
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 5:10 PM
  • Number: 60062
Sorry, it's too hard to select text on an iPad in a moving car,...

Girl!! Put the iPad down and drive!!!

;-)
  • Date: 9/18/14 3:31 PM
  • Number: 442400
I hadn't thought about that, but you may have a point. Someone in my neighborhood abandoned their cat when they left. Some folks wanted to feed it until they realized that it was starting to hunt gophers and pigeons. I saw it with a pigeon once,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 1:52 PM
  • Number: 56085
  • Recommendations: 1
On second thought, i wager it is unread by Believers as a Heresy.

No. I won't bother reading it because it is the right-wing Cato Institute. It is NOT a proper scientific journal that has been subjected to peer review by competent
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 1:39 PM
  • Number: 442384
  • Recommendations: 1
This is totally cool, and there's not enough money in the world to get me to do that. Those big cats are phenomenal predators, and I (a puny human) have no chance with them. But it is really cool.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 12:58 PM
  • Number: 442378
  • Recommendations: 2
I think the point is .... if you haven't done anything wrong, and the police don't have the evidence to arrest you for whatever it is, then why shouldn't it be just as easy to get about your day without having to produce "your papers"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 12:45 PM
  • Number: 56082
There are also the increased costs associated with those who don't die and live longer. Medical costs increase quite a bit as a function of age.

And what is the cost of treating those folks suffering from conditions brought-about by,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z