Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/18 7:55 PM
  • Number: 504393
  • Recommendations: 0
There is promising work on a universal flu vaccine. If successful it could make annual shots unnecessary, though it's not yet clear how long the immunity would last.

I only occasionally get a flu shot. It mutates so fast that often
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 6:50 PM
  • Number: 136570
Well, despite my present incapacitation 1poorlady wanted the post out of the garage (where it's been waiting for me to get strong enough to mount it). It definitely was in the way.

With daughter here from school (this was a couple of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 6:27 PM
  • Number: 504390
  • Recommendations: 3
  • Date: 1/21/18 4:18 PM
  • Number: 3902
  • Recommendations: 1
I just did a bit of "research" by getting access to boxed.com.

Price-wise I think Costco is better. Granted I'm not including the membership fee, but I get a bonus check back every year that is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 4:02 PM
  • Number: 504388
To be fair, homeschooling can be done well. My concern, and this may be due to reporting bias, is all the times it is not. Usually (though perhaps not always) religiously-fueled. I have no reason to doubt IGU's claims, but I would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 3:46 PM
  • Number: 340
Can you elaborate on TaaS? I did some googling and found references to a fund, but nothing about autonomous technology. Is that an acronym for some L5 technology?

For instance where I live about the only place a bus will take you is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 3:39 PM
  • Number: 504387
Not really, there are several missing parts. It should have been 10 years and funding for the clinics.

Of course. I didn't expect Reps to do properly anything beneficial. But it's enough to allow them to claim Dems care
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 3:26 PM
  • Number: 113289
Not sure if that's the same Wegman's. I've heard of them before. Their website says they are in six states, all in the northeast.

https://www.wegmans.com/stores.html
  • Date: 1/21/18 12:47 PM
  • Number: 504384
  • Recommendations: 2
I suggest you tune him out. It really helps that feeling of dispiritedness. It's been working for me. I still won't read an article with "Trump" in the headline. I already don't watch "cable news" (they all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 12:32 PM
  • Number: 504383
Interesting. I was thinking at the time "I don't remember the last time a woman hosted NOVA". Turns out it was't just my aging memory! :-)

I could have done without the space suit and spaceship animation, but I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z