Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/29/16 12:11 PM
  • Number: 133015
  • Recommendations: 0
During the last few decades, How many children have died in traffic accident?

Too many. But that's not really relevant to the efficacy and wisdom of anchoring furniture that may topple onto a child.

The title got you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 12:07 PM
  • Number: 473506
...this about sums it up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dOu8_bshUk
  • Date: 6/29/16 1:45 AM
  • Number: 473490
  • Recommendations: 1
Very interesting Frontline. They followed some cops (mostly minority) in a pretty rough minority neighborhood.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 1:02 AM
  • Number: 2081650
  • Recommendations: 5
I wonder if they reached these conclusions with or without the manufactured, false documentation Republicans have been proven to create.

If they had anything legit HRC would be charged with something. Last I heard she wasn't.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 12:16 AM
  • Number: 473489
I didn't major in it, but I did have a class in it once.

As I recall the Russian culture and psyche tends to be a bit more fatalistic than the rest of Europe. It's reflected in their literature and poetry, both of which can be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 11:48 PM
  • Number: 473487
Yes, but culturally they are not Europeans. Despite the efforts of Peter the Great. Their history is very different from the rest of Europe.

But strictly speaking you are correct. I should have been a bit more careful with my wording.
  • Date: 6/28/16 11:39 PM
  • Number: 84738
Hard to trouble-shoot remotely. If you have a DVR it should have captured your program. Mine requires a few steps. Once I find the program I select it, then I still have to select "record" and tell it if I want it to start before the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 11:26 PM
  • Number: 133009
I don't think they can stop you from anchoring a dresser or bookcase (or whatever). That's a safety thing.

It's not unlike anchoring some ranges so that when you open the oven door it doesn't tip forward and spill stuff on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 11:14 PM
  • Number: 473483
  • Recommendations: 1
Yeah...what did the Romans ever do for anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE

:-)

The aqueduct? Sanitation?

(classic)
  • Date: 6/28/16 11:09 PM
  • Number: 473482
Russians aren't Europeans. Different history. Most of Europe wasn't behind the Iron Curtain (Russia WAS the Iron Curtain). Those that were quickly joined NATO.

NATO is big too. That will likely stop Putin. Probably wouldn't
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z