Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/28/17 6:36 PM
  • Number: 495502
  • Recommendations: 0
Disney apparently is changing the Hall of Presidents due to 45. For several years the current POTUS would speak in the Hall. But they don't seem to want 45 speaking, so they are going to revert to their old format where on Lincoln
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/17 4:54 PM
  • Number: 103366
  • Recommendations: 1
You moved the goal posts. I never said Sanders won, or appealed to a broader audience. I said he spoke to the working man. Many of whom voted for iDJiT because HRC did not speak to them.
  • Date: 5/28/17 4:46 PM
  • Number: 103365
The protesters weren't invading the compound (foreign soil). The Iranian "students" were. I do think the Marines should have fired that day, as a matter of fact. As soon as the first foot landed inside the compound.
  • Date: 5/28/17 4:43 PM
  • Number: 103364
So far a fried pork chop and some pusit (google it... ;-).

Not sure about dinner yet, but I'm hoping we'll go after that pulled pork we have.
  • Date: 5/27/17 10:22 PM
  • Number: 84087
I posted this on my "home" board, but then was made to realize it would fit right in here too! (Duh!)

Available through Costco, believe it or not. Stumbled on it when I clicked "BBQ" thinking I would see an array of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/17 10:14 PM
  • Number: 495469
  • Recommendations: 1
Nah...this is an anything-goes board. I'm sure there are foodies here. Though that would be a good idea. Definitely foodies there too. :-)
  • Date: 5/27/17 9:21 PM
  • Number: 495466
  • Recommendations: 2
Available through Costco, believe it or not. Stumbled on it when I clicked "BBQ" thinking I would see an array of grills and grilling tools.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/17 9:04 PM
  • Number: 103336
  • Recommendations: 4
Wow...I got nailed pretty fast for my reply. And seems like selective enforcement when I alluded to ONE profanity (but didn't actually use it). Well, I'm sufficiently annoyed with Turkey (or more specifically, their leadership) that I will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/17 6:29 PM
  • Number: 495454
Most reviewers seem to agree with you.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/phillips-barbecue-los-angeles-3

I wonder how it compares to Joe's. :-)
  • Date: 5/27/17 5:50 PM
  • Number: 495451
Gotta wonder. We used to love a BBQ place near our previous house. Santan BBQ. They got locked-out by the landlord. We used to love a Mexican place in Phoenix. I even took Loren there once. Burned down. Now one of our favorite upscale food
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z