Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/27/16 12:58 AM
  • Number: 88470
  • Recommendations: 4
If Clinton were drinking as much water as Trump did, we would have whole shows on FoxNews tomorrow discussing 'What medications cause dehydration' and 'How long does Hillary have to live'

So clearly it must be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 9:35 PM
  • Number: 88455
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm not watching. But it seems clear if the moderator(s) try to maintain focus on issues and not let either candidate slide with bluster or quips, HRC will be destroying Trump. She'll eviscerate him, then chop up what remains and have it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 9:22 PM
  • Number: 479903
  • Recommendations: 0
The mayonnaise recipe has no sugar in it. So if a commercial brand does then they're doing something funky.
  • Date: 9/26/16 5:24 PM
  • Number: 479888
I actually asked that question recently, but nobody bit. If Trump loses, then what? His cohort is still here, still seething. What do they do in 2018? In 2020? Can the "moderates" ever take back the party from this group, or is this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 3:35 PM
  • Number: 88425
  • Recommendations: 1
Well, yes. I also seldom go barefoot, and never for more than a few minutes at this point. I think I mentioned I have special "inside" sandals that only get worn in the house.

Mine was never that severe, but I was told if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 3:31 PM
  • Number: 88424
  • Recommendations: 3
I predict that I will not watch them.

And I'll bet my prediction is right on-target, too.

I'm sure I'll be inundated with highlights in the coming days anyway.
  • Date: 9/26/16 2:07 AM
  • Number: 22332
Spanish "baño". German is "WC". Tagalog is "CR" (which is actually English, but it's what they call it).
  • Date: 9/25/16 9:53 PM
  • Number: 479851
Not an ad for this place. I am not sure if I've ever been in one, so I'm not vouching for them. But they are aiming to be "clean" in terms of their ingredients by the end of this year.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/16 9:10 PM
  • Number: 479850
Yogurt would add fat, but also the bacteria cultures. I think the scratch recipe is reasonably healthy (just oil and egg yolk). Grapeseed oil might improve it health-wise.
  • Date: 9/25/16 5:54 PM
  • Number: 479844
  • Recommendations: 3
We had a seasoning mix for a 'dip'. It called for mixing mayo, sour cream, and the mix and chilling it. OK, except we don't keep mayo in the house. I've never liked it, and we really don't use it.

So today I decided I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z