Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/20/18 6:43 PM
  • Number: 506973
  • Recommendations: 0
Of course it would. Just because there's a street light at a corner doesn't mean there's any way for induction power to be transmitted to the car unless you've also run lines under the street.

Of course. I thought
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 6:22 PM
  • Number: 137199
  • Date: 4/20/18 3:52 PM
  • Number: 506963
How much copper? Depending on how you implement it that wouldn't really be an issue. The grid already goes just about everywhere. Tap into it at key locations where it is accessible. In places where the grid isn't, you don't do it.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 3:07 PM
  • Number: 116359
Do you think he's either aware of, or cares about, "political capital"? He seems quite oblivious to such, and apparently his staff does a really good job of filtering most negative press from him (or has he stopped getting the daily
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 2:50 PM
  • Number: 116356
Do you really think Trump is going to take a personal hit to save a subordinate?

I don't think he cares.

He has already pardoned two scummy imbeciles without regard for any "heat". I think if people are loyal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 2:16 PM
  • Number: 116353
Exactly. Just stay on his good side and you get a pardon. No reason even to avoid a contempt charge. Refuse to answer, ignore the subpoena, and get a pardon.

I read an article a while back that took seriously the notion Trump would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 2:08 PM
  • Number: 506960
  • Recommendations: 3
Depends how you define "friend". Right? If you have a few true friends you're fortunate. I think most people don't have any. Not really. Not someone who would drop everything and be there for them. Someone who invites you to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 1:23 PM
  • Number: 506958
Not old, specifically. Just mortal. There is more than just the hourglass to consider...
  • Date: 4/20/18 12:32 PM
  • Number: 116350
  • Recommendations: 6
Isn't the casing of the engine supposed to contain any parts that fly off?

The Count probably knows more about that than I do, but I'm not convinced that's a realistic expectation. High-speed metal shrapnel is difficult
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 12:24 PM
  • Number: 116349
Why would anyone "flip" on Trump?

"Go ahead...toss me in jail. Donny will just pardon me anyway."

The presidential pardon should probably be eliminated. Yeah, I know...another on a long list of "never
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z