Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/28/16 12:31 PM
  • Number: 471480
  • Recommendations: 0
Don't read on the toilet. Take care of business quickly and get out. Trust me on this. Problems can ensue from excessive "sitting" as well as excessive straining. Not fun.

As for magazines, I don't subscribe to any.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/16 12:22 PM
  • Number: 471479
GPS commonly provides accuracy to a few meters, and with more sophisticated software and greater processing power, even today can be within a a foot or two. And with a couple years development and even more processing power, will be able to do so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 12:25 AM
  • Number: 132861
  • Recommendations: 1
Rheem Recalls to Repair Water Heaters Due to Fire and Burn Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 12:13 AM
  • Number: 83364
I've heard people say that, but it is my understanding that local groceries here usually give that to the food bank. So if you dumpster dive you'll just get really nasty stuff that can't be used.
  • Date: 5/26/16 10:15 AM
  • Number: 471318
  • Recommendations: 5
I feel the Bern, but I can't agree with this. The Dems have essentially committed to HRC at this point. Whatever shenanigans were involved with Wasserman, the emails, or whatever, the Dems are too far down this road to turn back.

We
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/16 1:44 AM
  • Number: 22095
You'll never see it all even in two weeks! :-)

Anything you do will be good. Lots of great features, falls, and wildlife. If you can stretch it a few more days you'll get more out of it. If you can't, I suspect you'll be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 11:16 PM
  • Number: 471295
That's too reasoned, Al. Hate is irrational. I don't think it will make a dent in the base. Nevermind the history of doubling-down we have witnessed from the right wing the past few POTUS cycles.
  • Date: 5/25/16 2:04 PM
  • Number: 3703
Please do tell! :-)
  • Date: 5/25/16 2:01 PM
  • Number: 471250
Perhaps their best option is to vigorously support Trump, have him go down in flames, and then use that to inform the base that indulging in Euro-style right-wing xenophobia leads to the electoral wilderness.

But the base they have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 12:57 PM
  • Number: 132847
1. Water Heating Technologies Recalls Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z