Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/4/15 10:57 PM
  • Number: 130939
  • Recommendations: 0
John Deere Recalls Riding Lawn Tractors Due to Crash Hazard

http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/John-Deere-Recalls-Ridin...
  • Date: 8/4/15 8:47 PM
  • Number: 455634
  • Date: 8/4/15 8:28 PM
  • Number: 455631
You do have the right to refuse a DNA sample, forcing the police to get a court order. I believe at the point of sampling DNA they regard it as "search and seizure", and so you either have to consent or they have to have a court order.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/15 5:54 PM
  • Number: 130936
I sometimes wonder about radon testing. It doesn't seem to be a commonly done thing. I've heard the tests you buy at HD or Lowes aren't very good and you really need a professional crew to come do it.
  • Date: 8/4/15 2:43 PM
  • Number: 455623
  • Recommendations: 1
I agree with you about more housing developments. People want to live in the forest, so they go cut it down and build a house. And then wonder why they don't live in a forest anymore.
  • Date: 8/4/15 2:04 PM
  • Number: 455617
Interesting article. I'm still cogitating on this one. On the one hand I think it good to limit forest harvesting, but on the other hand I imagine a world where all the forests are owned by some multi-national(s).

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/15 2:02 PM
  • Number: 455616
If there are millions/billions of posters, how do you know who to follow? Of course, if it was an opt-out there'd probably be an unmanageable torrent you would have no hope of sifting.

I could opt-in on 1poorkid, but I already know she
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/15 1:50 PM
  • Number: 22411
Nope...not free. $5.

Oh, well...I'm not gonna spend $5 to check out something which I might not end up finding useful. Maybe someone here has experience with it, though, or sees a use?
  • Date: 8/4/15 1:42 PM
  • Number: 22410
Never heard of this. Haven't checked it out fully yet, but thought I would see if I'm the only one who didn't know about The Photographer's Ephemeris.

I tend not to plan that much. I know what I want to see (e.g. Niagara Falls), and then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/15 1:16 PM
  • Number: 455613
I wonder if you have the right to refuse having your prints taken...can they hold you indefinitely until you comply? (Obviously assuming we leave rubber hoses out of it.)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z