Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 1poorguy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/18/17 3:10 PM
  • Number: 95256
  • Recommendations: 1
If it's in the Constitution the SCOTUS has something to say about it.

In this case, yes...Congress can make a law (legislation). And when a state goes against that or thinks Congress has overreached, SCOTUS can step in and say
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 2:21 PM
  • Number: 95246
  • Recommendations: 1
Yes, sodas have their drawbacks. I used to down a 2L bottle every day (or nearly every day) when I was younger. Now I have at most 1 can a day. Haven't had a soda since last Friday, I think. I still like them, and as I don't drink
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:55 PM
  • Number: 2130979
  • Recommendations: 2
I wanna see Trump's damned tax returns!

I agree. I think all candidates when they file to become candidates should have to submit them. No exceptions. No returns, no candidacy. Do that in the primaries so neither party risks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:48 PM
  • Number: 488179
  • Recommendations: 0
Yes. I think it was all video (PBS?), but that was the view. And, yes, they don't like fiberglass. Apparently they don't like humans much either once they get a bite. Too crunchy, as I recall. Not enough meat (unlike seals with lots of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:45 PM
  • Number: 134370
OK...so as we were discussing a several weeks ago our smoke detectors (original to the house) are over 10 years old now. So I should be looking to replace them. So Costco has a coupon for First Alert (model P1210).

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:31 PM
  • Number: 488176
Though you are correct that some military assets, especially high performance jet fighters, would be problematic. I was thinking about the civilian world of cars and homes and vacations. Military demands are a bit different, and extreme. We may
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:27 PM
  • Number: 95234
Not the outlets I pay attention to. I won't claim anyone is perfect, but my media outlets are consistently factual and non-partisan. That facts tend to have a liberal bias does not mean the outlet is biased, it just means it is reporting facts.
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:23 PM
  • Number: 488175
We certainly could however as with defeating fascism in the 40s millions would die.

No. You missed the point. Nobody died because the US shifted its economy almost overnight. They were dying for the same reason we shifted the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:20 PM
  • Number: 488174
I got chased out of the water at San Onofre by a big white shark....

I saw something about shark attacks on surfers several years ago. They hypothesized that a surfer waiting for his wave resembles a seal when seen from below, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 1:12 PM
  • Number: 488171
Well, how intolerant of you.

The defining characteristic of the armedimbecile. Which is why he's gray to me.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z