Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Tuni

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/19/18 3:16 PM
  • Number: 70361
  • Recommendations: 0
Have you tried opening the Word files using Open Office? It’s free and I think I remember reading that it would (maybe) access Wotd documents? Might be worth a try.
  • Date: 4/18/18 3:23 PM
  • Number: 506890
  • Recommendations: 17
More from my favorite satirist, Andy Borowitz:

(The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a “regrettable accident,” Amazon apologized on Thursday for shipping ten thousand advance copies of James Comey’s book, “A Higher Loyalty,” to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 11:18 AM
  • Number: 91911
Me too - same issue past 2 days- message is “waiting for the fool “
  • Date: 4/17/18 9:42 PM
  • Number: 506867
  • Recommendations: 16
I'm angry, livid really. I just read a post on CNN in regards to the Starbucks incident.In a letter to the editor this woman writes that being white has never gotten her a better job, more privileges, more money etc...etc..

Lady, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 9:31 PM
  • Number: 506852
  • Recommendations: 4
Is there no end to the evasion, corruption, lying and subterfuge of this administration and its cohorts?

Hannity is defending Cohen on his show every night from a News platform that is claims to be fair and balanced. LOL. Without
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/18 2:51 PM
  • Number: 506823
  • Recommendations: 1
Alstro,
Shared experience, shared heritage. Will never forget passing development in Tuxedo Park, NY and my dad showing us we couldn’t look for a house there. The signage at the front gate read: “No Jews, dogs or n’ggers”
I was so young but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/18 8:15 PM
  • Number: 506799
  • Recommendations: 19
Fred Guttenberg
9 hrs · Parkland, FL ·

My amazing wife who has been relatively quiet wrote this post below and I had to share it. For anyone who disagrees with anything that she says, no need to unfriend me but please private
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 9:17 PM
  • Number: 506781
BRitain, France and us against chemical weapons facilities in Syria.....how far will we go? More info from Pentagon at 10 p.m.tonight.
  • Date: 4/11/18 9:28 PM
  • Number: 506716
  • Recommendations: 8
"To those who say that “If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President who’s just as bad or worse,” consider this:

Trump was ill-prepared for the Presidency and has done little or nothing to improve on that since taking office. He has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/18 7:53 PM
  • Number: 506660
  • Recommendations: 9
Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve," he said in a statement, adding that the amount
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z