Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Tuni

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/19/18 8:46 PM
  • Number: 504331
  • Recommendations: 0
“Its weird how Christians elected a president who lies, steals, commits adultery, covets the success of others and worships money as his God.” Vivian Copeland
  • Date: 1/19/18 8:21 PM
  • Number: 504330
  • Recommendations: 1
Supreme Court says North Carolina does not have to immediately redraw congressional maps that a lower court ruled unconstitutional.

The decision means that this year’s elections will likely be conducted under the 2016 boundaries, in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 8:27 PM
  • Number: 504268
  • Recommendations: 7
Trump Tuesday: trump is meeting with Kazakhstan’s President Nursultan Nazabayev. The two will participate in joint press statements and then have a working lunch together. Now, what do you think they will talk about? The Soho Hotel/project where
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 7:58 PM
  • Number: 504265
  • Recommendations: 1
The GOP control the Senate and the House, and the Presidency and are blaming Democrats for a possible (probable) government shutdown.

DUH!
  • Date: 1/17/18 8:39 PM
  • Number: 504207
(from theatlantic.com)

"In the cognitive assessment that now has Trump boasting about his supposedly superior intellect, a subject can earn 30 total points. As physician @jameshamblin notes here,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 8:33 PM
  • Number: 504146
  • Recommendations: 12
Jimmy Fallon rejiggered James Taylor's 1970 classic "Fire and Rain" into a tune about White House dysfunction on The Tonight Show Monday. The host fittingly titled the parody "Fire and Fury," after Michael Wolff's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/18 4:12 PM
  • Number: 504039
Apparently, an employee "pushed the wrong button" - he apologizes.

sigh.....
  • Date: 1/13/18 3:53 PM
  • Number: 504038
Someone(s) heads should roll!

I saw the headline but nothing to say what caused the alarm!
  • Date: 1/11/18 8:35 PM
  • Number: 503981
  • Recommendations: 17
and should over the racism which is obviously inherent in the present POTUS!

Republican Rep. Mia Love, the first Haitian-American elected to Congress, called on President Trump to apologize for insulting people from Haiti and African
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/18 8:30 PM
  • Number: 503980
  • Recommendations: 5
DB:

So although you may slightly "deplore" the language his intent meets your requirements i.e.,

"Today, the goal of the immigration system is to encourage youthful, bilingual, high-skill immigration in order to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z