Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By Tuni

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/19/07 1:37 PM
  • Number: 99512
  • Recommendations: 164
After the amazing, both pro & con, responses to the joke re. learning English, I am just offering this information - (not to start another thread on the subject) but to offer to you who have decided that I am a xenophobe and a racist, the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/03 1:05 PM
  • Number: 39850
  • Recommendations: 137
I've been off the board for a few days, and come back to see that the morality police have been busy.

Now, as an adult I really don't see a problem with someone mentioning the words penis, vagina, or other body parts nor with the term
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/13/07 1:04 PM
  • Number: 249862
  • Recommendations: 131
I've done some consulting with several PP Organizations. Oftentimes having to barge my way through groups of protesters waving their "baby killer" placards in my face. A recently read article brought these incidents back to mind,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/05 10:12 AM
  • Number: 63986
  • Recommendations: 131
A Succinct Summary of the 2004 Elections

The Democrats' mistake was in thinking that a disastrous war, national bankruptcy, erosion of civil liberties, corporate takeover of government, environmental destruction, squandering our economic and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/12 11:28 AM
  • Number: 408234
  • Recommendations: 126
I work very hard in my daily life to assume the best about people. So the only thing I am going to assume about you is that you are probably a pretty nice person with a good heart. I like to make this global assumption without the taint of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/08 2:20 PM
  • Number: 282453
  • Recommendations: 126
Passing on the news!! why I'm not sure!!

(the author has given permission to post this)

This is a post in response to the Washington Independent article entitled 'The Reform Candidate?' [ (Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/04 12:48 PM
  • Number: 58484
  • Recommendations: 109
Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars now.

O.J. & Kobe are walking around, Scott Petersion's going to be soon, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean and haul her butt off to jail.
  • Date: 9/26/05 5:35 PM
  • Number: 167730
  • Recommendations: 100
The Governor's son gets arrested last week for public intoxication and "resisting arrest." The governor maintains that this like his daughter's drug addiction is a "private nd personal matter."

I, absolutely
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/08 11:59 AM
  • Number: 286442
  • Recommendations: 97
Excerpt from Richmond Daily Journal comment:

" Note to Mrs. Palin and her supporters: Average Americans don't
believe that the Earth was created 5,000 years ago. We don't ignore
overwhelming scientific
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/10 11:20 AM
  • Number: 136320
  • Recommendations: 95
You may have already seen this, imho, it would apply regardless of political affiliation - also its humorous because it ain't gonna happen...<sigh>

THIS IS HOW TO FIX CONGRESS!!!!!

A friend sent this along to me. I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z