Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/17 7:02 AM
  • Number: 520276
  • Recommendations: 2
When asked about the project’s purpose, the Clinic’s top tour guide explained that the current road to campus ‘goes through neighborhoods that people don’t want to go through’ and the Opportunity Corridor would help staff and patients get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/17 6:34 PM
  • Number: 520250
  • Recommendations: 7
They should have given him an award or finder's fee for discovering the defect.

This is another case of shooting the messenger. Such stories discourage good Samaritan behavior, while encouraging hackers.

=:-o
  • Date: 7/24/17 10:09 AM
  • Number: 520231
  • Recommendations: 0
Seems pretty important to some? I know our guys are a bit worried about it.

I think that perhaps the Petrodollar is dying, since the world will be running on solar batteries soon.

Hey, that sounds like a good idea for the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/17 1:30 AM
  • Number: 2167901
  • Recommendations: 1
After unleashing juvenile and hysterical tweets all day Trump turned on the GOP for failing to protect him. These are the actions of a person in the midst of a total panic attack. He claims the GOP owes him.

Just ignore him.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/17 9:41 PM
  • Number: 520207
  • Recommendations: 10
In a very wide-ranging interview with Dr. Pippa Malmgren, former member of the "Plunge Protection Team," Erik Townsend asks her about important macroeconomic issues, including the following:

1. Europe's structural and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/17 5:32 PM
  • Number: 520137
  • Recommendations: 0
When the Federal government buys commodities through the GSA, one of the clauses in every contract is that prices charged for the commodity will be the same (or lower) than any charged in the world (under similar terms and conditions of sale).
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/17 1:18 PM
  • Number: 520126
  • Recommendations: 1
While your prayers are obviously intended for good purposes, in actuality prayers have never been part of any OSHA worker safety manual or safety program. Here is the link to the OSHA manual for "Protecting Roofing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/17 3:33 AM
  • Number: 520112
  • Recommendations: 23
Maybe you need to hire companies that hire legally instead.

I do normally hire companies that advertise on the Saturday morning home fix-it radio hour because I know they'll show up on time and can be counted on to respond to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/17 10:50 PM
  • Number: 520098
  • Recommendations: 49
Today a crew of 4 humble, hardworking young guys from South of the Border finished installing a new roof on my house, working 20 to 35 feet up in the air on high pitched gables. It was 95 degrees (Fahrenheit), which felt like 105 because of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/17 8:01 AM
  • Number: 2167456
  • Recommendations: 11
It will be interesting to see whether Mueller decides to recommend money laundering charges against Trump for selling real estate to Russian oligarchs and/or other unsavory characters. I think it more likely that he recommends obstruction of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z