Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/29/16 6:29 PM
  • Number: 499452
  • Recommendations: 4
Many ClubMed banks are thinly capitalised and the national pols want to subsidise them, which is however against Eurozone rules.
So they are jumping on 'the Brexit crisis' as an excuse to invoke an 'exceptional circumstances

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 11:55 AM
  • Number: 499416
  • Recommendations: 6
Leaving the EU is not going to somehow stop globalization. Those injured by economic restructuring are not going to be magically made whole as a result of the Brexit. 30 years ago British jobs may have been outsourced to other members of the EU.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 10:45 AM
  • Number: 499411
  • Recommendations: 4
As if threatening to punish UK consumers for Brexit is not enough to prove Germany is willing to cut off is nose to spite its face, Frau Merkel has announced that account holders and bond investors in Italian banks are not going to be provided the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 10:19 AM
  • Number: 835409
  • Recommendations: 3
Cross-post from PA:

I cannot in good conscience vote for either the immeasurably corrupt Hillary Clinton or the unfathomably idiotic Donald Trump.

However, as a holder of paper assets more closely aligned with the despicable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 10:13 AM
  • Number: 2081697
  • Recommendations: 0
I cannot in good conscience vote for either the immeasurably corrupt Hillary Clinton or the unfathomably idiotic Donald Trump.

However, as a holder of paper assets more closely aligned with the despicable Wall Street sponsors of Clinton, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 9:37 AM
  • Number: 499407
  • Recommendations: 1
I bought more shares of companies I already own that have heavy European exposure. After the big sell off their dividend yield was in the 7-10% range. And yes, their dividends seem to be well covered. Just have to wait and see if it was a smart
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 9:20 AM
  • Number: 499402
  • Recommendations: 3
When the people of Nigeria blow up an oil pipeline because they have nothing to lose it is perhaps time to use some of that wealth to give them something worth hanging on to?

Those with nothing to lose tend to lose
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 8:57 AM
  • Number: 499399
TSX Best Marijuana Bets In 2016: Canopy Growth Corp, Aphria Inc, And Organigram Holdings

Thanks, Tim.

I may just dip my toe into a few hundred shares of the cannabis companies you listed, which are all traded
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 8:41 AM
  • Number: 499397
  • Recommendations: 6
Up to a quarter of all seats could be empty because huge number of tickets are unsold - and unaffordable to locals

This part can be remedied very easily by discounting the remaining tickets to a price that will appeal to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 2:32 AM
  • Number: 499392
You do realize that the new Visa card is better than the old AMEX in all cash back tiers?
I see no macroeconomic trend based on your odd and arbitrary self-imposed practice of limiting your Visa card use.

The big difference
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z