Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/26/17 11:37 PM
  • Number: 512989
  • Recommendations: 0
France remains the biggest beneficiary of EU farm aid, but more than a third of French farmers earned less than 4,200 (£3,560) last year, squeezed by falling food prices and cheaper imports from other member states.

4,200 Euro
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/17 1:49 PM
  • Number: 512954
...we signed a 30 year lease on the entire parcel. The good news is that we will eventually inherit the place with a step-up in cost basis, avoiding the
We are currently living in the upstairs unit, which we paid the previous tenants to

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/17 6:46 PM
  • Number: 512930
Our two local bridges across the harbour are having the deck raised and replaced to allow larger container ships to the inner harbour. They do sections at night and usually have the bridge open for the next day.

Neat.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 3:51 PM
  • Number: 512886
  • Recommendations: 3
So yes, I think there is a place for the states to experiment. I don't think ANY basic human rights is in that category... Well, that's fine - coming from a position of privilege. Believe it or not, there are people with hourly jobs who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 12:56 PM
  • Number: 512871
  • Recommendations: 6
I'm not for unfettered states rights, but I like to see extremists at both end of the spectrum thwarted by states who offer more accommodative positions.

If Alabama folks want to arrest pothead, it's fine with me. The potheads can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 9:21 AM
  • Number: 512863
  • Recommendations: 1
The problem is that all macro is political at the moment.

If there are multiple interest rate increases and/or a significant jump in the yield on US 10-Year Treasury bonds, all this political garbage will take a back seat in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 8:54 AM
  • Number: 861241
  • Recommendations: 1
...Trump administration will step up enforcement of federal laws against recreational marijuana... linking it to the abuse of opioid drugs in states across the U.S.

I don't know what gets into some politicians and their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 8:50 AM
  • Number: 2140275
  • Recommendations: 3
...Trumpadministration will step up enforcement of federal laws against recreational marijuana... linking it to the abuse of opioid drugs in states across the U.S.

I don't know what gets into some politicians and their appointees
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 7:24 AM
  • Number: 512859
  • Recommendations: 5
...administration will step up enforcement of federal laws against recreational marijuana... linking it to the abuse of opioid drugs in states across the U.S.

I don't know what gets into some politicians and their appointees that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 10:43 PM
  • Number: 512840
  • Recommendations: 5
Per Reuters:

VX nerve agent, a chemical on a U.N. list of weapons of mass destruction, was used to kill the estranged half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in last week's bizarre murder in a busy Kuala Lumpur
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z