Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/8/16 1:20 PM
  • Number: 2123042
  • Recommendations: 1
truthiness uber alles

I think it would be beneficial for everyone in media, academia and government to call the political truthiness, truth, lies and mixtures of truth and lies put forth by both Republicans and Democrats by their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 12:00 PM
  • Number: 508583
  • Recommendations: 5
Sears is not alone. Empty stores or stores that continue to stay open in hopes of selling the real estate abound...

Some really clever architects need to come up with a flexible "modular master design" to convert big box or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 11:29 AM
  • Number: 508579
Sears top executives flee money-losing company amidst speculation that the onetime retail giant will file for bankruptcy

If Sears files bankruptcy, it will be a move at least 10 years overdue. Once Sears sold its credit card
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 8:52 AM
  • Number: 93022
  • Recommendations: 2
When I first posted about this on Facebook, I wrote that I hope liberals really enjoyed running Brendan Eich out of his job and closing down the Sweet Cakes bakery, because it cost them the Supreme Court. Iíll add now that I hope Verrilli enjoyed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 7:47 AM
  • Number: 508566
Better than a secret meeting at Jekyll Island?

A couple of years ago, DW and I slept in a clubhouse room directly above the conference room where the Federal Reserve conspirators met and made their plans. We didn't see any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 8:32 PM
  • Number: 2122940
  • Recommendations: 0
Totalitarians do not like the Real List of Fake News outlets ...

I think to qualify as Fake News, the writer and/or publisher must have an agenda or a propaganda purpose, not just including incorrect facts or data.
  • Date: 12/7/16 8:27 AM
  • Number: 92961
  • Recommendations: 5
Electoral college math can produce a president by winning various states WITHOUT winning the popular vote. Sometimes the electoral college system produces a better president than would have been the case with a pure democracy. Sometimes it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 8:25 AM
  • Number: 2122778
  • Recommendations: 2
Electoral college math can produce a president by winning various states WITHOUT winning the popular vote. Sometimes the electoral college system produces a better president than would have been the case with a pure democracy. Sometimes it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 3:56 PM
  • Number: 508479
PSCT

PowerShares S&P SmallCap Info Tech ETF (PSCT)

Nice pick, Capt.

Top 10 holdings:
Take-Two Interactive Software, TTWO 3.88
Coherent, Inc. COHR 2.90
CACI International, Inc. Class CACI 2.88
MKS
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 3:32 PM
  • Number: 2122717
In an interesting, if somewhat hard-to-believe development, Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son offered to spend $50 Billion of his recently-created $100 Billion investment fund in the US, with a goal of producing 50,000 US jobs.

SAN FRANCISCO ó
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z