Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/19/17 6:10 PM
  • Number: 510766
  • Recommendations: 2
Are you doing or planning anything different with your investments right now than you were two or six months ago?

1. I bought some VIXY (volatility index)

2. I may buy a new Mercedes sooner, rather than later, for fear
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 8:28 AM
  • Number: 2131091
  • Recommendations: 1
LOL California is in a financial mess right now. When, it is the US turn to endure a sovereign debt crisis, it is the residents of California who will pay dearly. California financial situation is unsustainable and will blow up. When this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/17 8:07 AM
  • Number: 2131088
  • Recommendations: 0
— Sen. Bernie Sanders slamming Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) for saying that Americans would have “access” to health care insurance under a Trump administration

Bernie has been one of the most brilliant and effective questioners at a couple
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 8:16 PM
  • Number: 510734
  • Recommendations: 1
I flew a Delta L-1011 once. The thumping start up and the cloud of oil smoke that center RB-211 belched out left me wanting to get back on the 727 with the smooth running JT8Ds that I had just transferred from.

Between you and me,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 6:08 PM
  • Number: 2131014
When the leaders of America’s political institutions are willing to label their opponents as illegitimate, they may end up convincing voters that the institutions themselves are corrupt—and that any change at all has to be for the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 5:36 PM
  • Number: 510724
Both Rolls Royce and Lockheed went broke over the The Lockheed L-1011 TriStar. Both survived "thanks to nationalization and government support."

Lockheed lost a huge deal to sell dozens of TriStars to the Soviets in the mid
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/17 11:24 AM
  • Number: 510621
  • Recommendations: 20
In a piercing, succinct and accurate assessment, an eminent banker and brilliant author of treatises on derivatives trading writes about "Davos Man." The opinion piece by Satyajit Das is available free online at Dow Jones MarketWatch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/17 10:02 AM
  • Number: 510620
The Gulf Coast is booming right now. Lots of work. Good pay. 100k is marginal. 200k is possible with a 2 year operations degree.

Q,

Could you elaborate, preferably with links?

I'm sure that a number of my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/17 5:35 PM
  • Number: 856355
A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington.

Sounds like congress needs to be coming up with a list of sanctions against the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/17 4:57 PM
  • Number: 2129544
That or you could offer the President's spouse a huge speaking fee to come talk for 5 minutes, then make another mammoth donation to the family "charity" foundation.

Yeah. That would work too.

However,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z