Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/19/18 5:53 AM
  • Number: 529842
  • Recommendations: 0
Very good discussion imo of the American disaster that is General Electric. Waded in at $18 and right back out in deciding to raise cash. If it was a flop for Buffett and Berkshire along with so many others I don't know any better. Value trap
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 11:55 AM
  • Number: 529767
  • Recommendations: 2
I am beginning to think I may have been wrong in my assessment that the stock market and asset prices will continue to rise unabated as owners of massive piles of cash on balance sheets and in bank accounts look for assets to buy.

While
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 5:39 PM
  • Number: 529732
You could say the exact same thing if you had owned a stock that shot up dramatically only to see it fall back down again before you sold it.

Yeah. I guess the "wealth effect" is the same whether you're a Bitcoin
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 3:51 PM
  • Number: 529724
  • Recommendations: 1
Stock market optimism among professional investors just keeps on surging, and is now at the highest levels since before the crash of 1987.

This time is different. Investors are sitting on literally $$$$$ Trillions in digitally
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 2:25 PM
  • Number: 2192559
And...if we do manage to get rid of Trump, this sort of thing will get worse under Pence who believes he is on a mission from God.

As bad as Pence would be, at least he has more conventional social manners than the disgusting Trump.
  • Date: 1/17/18 2:21 PM
  • Number: 2192558
  • Recommendations: 1
With the Trump/Russia investigation, with the focus on international money laundering, at some point the global situation might unravel... exposing both Russian and Chinese ill-gotten wealth. With Trump willing to sell out anyone for the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 11:15 AM
  • Number: 529709
A Capella Science, one of my favorite YouTube Channels, today features a wonderful new ditty honoring Frederick Banting, the great Canadian and pioneer of Insulin for the control of diabetes:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 9:32 AM
  • Number: 529702
That's ok, I don't care much about anybody's religion/non-religion so long as they don't try to blow me up.

As a general rule, I eschew any church, denomination, or religion if their worship services do not either
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 9:08 AM
  • Number: 529698
At the time of writing, ripple was down nearly 50 per cent on the previous day, ethereum had lost nearly 34 per cent of its value, bitcoin cash was down nearly 37 per cent and bitcoin was down 27 per cent to just under $US10,200.

If
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 7:57 PM
  • Number: 529666
Federal authorities also disclosed that 20 children have died from the virus and 7% of senior deaths last month were to blame on this year's virulent strain.

I stupidly failed to get either a flu shot or the pneumonia vaccine
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z