Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/15/18 6:34 PM
  • Number: 540460
  • Recommendations: 1
Now when they arrive. We have semi skilled labor that can train on the job with no upfront costs. We only need to pay enough to allow the worker to eat and have shelter. We do not have to invest in the infrustructure for this. When we no longer
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 9:36 PM
  • Number: 540337
Serial offenders on Softwood lumber!

Tim,

I have no clue what is the history of private ownership (as in the US) or public ownership (in Canada) of softwood timber farms and/or the growers' general relationship to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/18 8:50 AM
  • Number: 540170
  • Recommendations: 2
Putin's plan is working.

LULZ

Appears as if the autocratic head of a company that does not have to answer to shareholders finds more in common with dictators than he does with politicians.

Politicians are like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/18 9:10 AM
  • Number: 539506
  • Recommendations: 0
I just ordered about $35 worth of stuff from Walmart.com...
At Amazon I get free shipping with just $25.

I don't know for sure why Amazon provides free shipping on orders smaller than Walmart.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/18 8:47 AM
  • Number: 539503
Well we've already discussed the lumber issue ... you know where tariffs on Canadian lumber have driven up new home prices by an average of $9000? Well apparently nails are made of steel (who knew?). I'm pretty sure there are lots of nail
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/18 8:40 AM
  • Number: 539502
  • Recommendations: 4
I just ordered about $35 worth of stuff from Walmart.com, since a total of $35 or more qualifies for free shipping. I also have been adding everyday things to my Walmart.com wish
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/18 7:49 AM
  • Number: 539500
The Bloomberg site you know allows about 30 minutes of live streaming access and a limited number of articles each day for a couple of months now.

My usage of Bloomberg and every other site is only for short periods each day or week,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/18 7:44 AM
  • Number: 539499
  • Recommendations: 2
Let me mention that Reuters offers some really, really detailed company data and as far as I can tell, without limits.

FastMike,

I have found Reuters to be consistently accurate, free of any obvious bias, fastest to post
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 1:03 PM
  • Number: 539008
May he rest in peace.

Krauthammer was one of the few minds that came close to rivaling the late, great William F. Buckley, Jr. in his ability to see past political ideology. Each man tried to integrate conservatism with certain
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 1:16 AM
  • Number: 538981
“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!
Think about us, love us, need us, want us, pity us, all the time.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z