Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/26/17 11:45 AM
  • Number: 514441
  • Recommendations: 0
Sitting in a market in Bangkok and getting a 1 hour $5 foot massage and a bit sad that less than four weeks left to trip before I dive back into the US.

Wow. I'm jealous.

With rates that low, I'd splurge and get the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/17 9:38 AM
  • Number: 2146107
If the allegation is true, then Nunes has a direct financial interest in and/or with his Russian counterpart.

According to the US government, it looks like the US export industries with the most direct financial interest in Russia as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 1:13 PM
  • Number: 2145727
Rachel Dolezal's situation is more like a person who can walk choosing to use a wheelchair so people assume something (in this comparison a disability) and then lying if asked if she has the use of her legs or not.

There are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 9:45 AM
  • Number: 514373
  • Recommendations: 1
If you want to waste 5 minutes on a ridiculously entertaining YouTube Review of a 2007 Porsche Cayman, be forewarned at the following link:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 6:10 PM
  • Number: 514358
  • Recommendations: 2
My wife has bought shoes online before but she returns a significant portion (less than half but more than none) because fit is so much more complicated with a shoe.

Some enterprising software programmer will figure out a way for a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 6:04 PM
  • Number: 514357
That might give some enterprising group the chance to resurrect Sears. In spite of the stories in this thread, there's still a decent amount of goodwill associated with the Sears name.

Sears Appliance Repair is coming to my house
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 9:20 AM
  • Number: 514344
Sears is too many things; it's so spread out it has no image anymore. (The consumer can handle only a couple of those sorts of "everything" stores, and for better or worse, that's now Walmart in the neighborhood and Amazon
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 4:58 AM
  • Number: 514339
All this talk about cutting costs, etc.? Are you guys nuts? The HQ needs to be somewhere that makes the execs HAPPY -- that is the most important part of their compensation package.

As a GS shareholder, I should have remembered this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 12:39 PM
  • Number: 514302
  • Recommendations: 2
The one exception I can think of to the "telcom makes location irrelevant" rule is collusion. Bankers would want to be in close proximity to each other so they can make their plans without their conversations being mistakenly picked up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 11:56 AM
  • Number: 514300
Of course, if you want to add in government handouts to "create jobs", has anyone considered Barcelona? Think those bankers in cold, damp, England would like a move to warm, sunny, Spain? Spain's unemployment rate looks to be 18%.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z