Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/17/17 5:09 PM
  • Number: 2150238
  • Recommendations: 2
I don't blame you. I blame Trump and our plutocracy but I haven't given up.

Lindytoes,

This country is utterly controlled by plutocrats and the neocon warmongers who do the bidding of the plutocrats (the military is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/17 11:55 AM
  • Number: 515247
  • Recommendations: 2
Dave,

What we're seeing appears to be the implementation of Nixon's famed "Madman Theory" of military policy.

...It may well be that certain world leaders, most notably Russian President Vladimir Putin and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/17 1:05 PM
  • Number: 515180
  • Recommendations: 13
I have no idea who is going to profit from it, but some enterprising company is going to come up with an easy, integrated system that will allow a patient to obtain and update all their medical records on a USB Thumb Drive or copy their own records
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/17 3:09 PM
  • Number: 515080
  • Recommendations: 0
"This is the first export train and just the start of a regular direct service between the UK and China," Xubin Feng, chairman of Yiwu Timex Industrial Investment Co., said.

I wonder when they will add passenger
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/17 3:05 PM
  • Number: 515079
  • Recommendations: 9
...long past due.

Wells Fargo to Claw Back $75 Million From 2 Former Executives

Wells Fargo’s board said on Monday that it would claw back an additional $75 million in compensation from the two executives on whom it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 8:51 AM
  • Number: 514834
  • Recommendations: 1
...And I have a couple of small bond funds which I didn't touch, FWIW.

Would you share your bond fund symbols?

Before the Fed started raising rates, I reduced my long-held positions in Gundlach's DBL and DSL, as well
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 8:25 AM
  • Number: 514832
Ford Fusion: down 37 percent. Chevrolet Malibu: down 36 percent. Toyota Prius: down 29 percent.

The lesson here is simple: Consumers are deciding not to buy ugly or boring cars.

The newest Prius is almost as ugly as the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/4/17 11:59 PM
  • Number: 514820
I'm telling you. Peak donut. Pass the chocolate topping, sell the market.

Goofy,

I haven't been following the board much lately, so I may have missed some of your posts about being in or out.

I know you got
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/4/17 8:21 PM
  • Number: 2147780
  • Recommendations: 3
Since Jan 1, 164 million viewers have watched videos on Bernie Sanders' Facebook page.

Bernie should have been our president.
  • Date: 4/4/17 8:06 PM
  • Number: 514812
  • Recommendations: 6
The 20 year-old youngest son of my mom's neighbor died of a drug overdose Saturday night. The family is not reaching out to friends and neighbors for support, so I know their suffering must be great (bearing this alone). This boy was always so
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z