Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/26/16 5:42 PM
  • Number: 2104919
  • Recommendations: 0
My analysis is Clinton can't win the debate and Trump can't lose.

Hillary will wipe the floor with Trump. Partially because he's a liar, but more because she's a more accomplished liar than he.

A crooked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 5:38 PM
  • Number: 2104916
WhoTF are the "elites"?

Washington, D.C. establishment, Wall Street, K Street, Silicon Valley, Ivy League academics, the NY, London, Paris and Berlin Media Establishment, Hollywood A-Listers and top .001% income earners,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 5:23 PM
  • Number: 2104908
With the Clinton Foundation, one never knows whether the tax returns are fraudulent or not, ...
PriceWaterhouseCoopers signing off on fraudulent tax returns?

Yes, if they knew at the time the returns were were filed that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 4:54 PM
  • Number: 2104899
HMALETTER:
But when the facts of Hillary's activities and behavior are laid out, the incredible lies and obstruction during various investigations into her email activities, one has to notice that she Was the SOS, and as such, has a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 12:55 PM
  • Number: 504574
  • Recommendations: 1
I am at the doctor's office posting from my phone, so no link. There are some comments out on the blogosphere stating a convincing case for Deutsche Bank's precarious position and lies coming from officials trying too avoid a market
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 8:09 AM
  • Number: 504560
  • Recommendations: 3
“There is a very clear relation with the [U.S.] electoral process,” Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto told Radio Formula last week, linking XXXXX’s improved standings in the polls to the peso’s doldrums.

Three
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 7:54 AM
  • Number: 504559
Saudi Arabia Injects $5.3 Billion Into Banks to Ease Crunch

I expect we'll see similar announcements from Germany (Deutsche Bank), Italy and China in the not-too-distant future.
  • Date: 9/24/16 10:35 PM
  • Number: 2104560
It would be delicious if Trump ended up under indictment for this one. Remember, it was the IRS that got Capone. Not the police or FBI.

Agreed. It would be nice. However, just like Hillary, Trump no doubt has his own lawyer like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/16 5:56 PM
  • Number: 2104484
Here's the link to the foundation's 2014 annual report and tax return [IRS Form 990].

With the Clinton Foundation, one never knows whether the tax returns are fraudulent or not, as the following Forbes piece and many other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/16 4:01 PM
  • Number: 2104440
  • Recommendations: 2
Following a plan created by Bernie Sanders, Hillary has finally come out with a 65% estate tax proposal that actually will help to reduce wealth inequality. That is - IF it doesn't end up full of loopholes that let her billionaire cronies off
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z