Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/26/16 10:53 AM
  • Number: 501122
  • Recommendations: 1
Erdogan started to use his powers under the newly-declared state of emergency today to close 15 universities and over one thousand schools alleged to have links to the Gulen movement...
At a minimum the US should remove the nuclear weapons in

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 8:01 AM
  • Number: 501117
  • Recommendations: 3
Amnesty International, which I have found in the past to be a reliable source of information on human rights abuses, is reporting that the Turkish government is persecuting people as described in the following brief excerpt from a much longer press
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 6:54 AM
  • Number: 837961
  • Recommendations: 2
Breaking News: Terrorists attack French Church in Normandy during daily Mass. 92 year-old priest killed.

Courtesy of L'Express Online

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 2:17 AM
  • Number: 501116
The following linked essays give details on the state of commercial office space vacancies and foreclosures in the Houston, TX (USA) and Calgary, Alberta (CAN) real estate markets, respectively:

It Starts: First Mega-Foreclosure Hits
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 11:30 PM
  • Number: 2088539
After Hillary is elected, Bernie needs to force Hillary to honor the party promises to break up the big banks, reinstate Glass-Steagall, defeat the TPP and re-finance all student loans.

He has the power to keep up pressure by sending out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 11:23 PM
  • Number: 2088536
Clinton Cash, a feature documentary based on the Peter Schweizer book, has been posted to YouTube for all to view free just in time for the DNC. Clinton Cash investigates how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being “dead broke” after leaving the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 8:56 PM
  • Number: 2088463
  • Recommendations: 0
Well, Dave, it means there just may be consequences for the Sandersistas and the like - and that would be Donald and Mike.

Bwahaha. I realize that Trump is leading Hillary in one of the polls right now, but you really do grossly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 7:01 PM
  • Number: 501108
  • Recommendations: 3
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/

Yay!!!

It may be Yahoo Canada, but that's exactly the way Yahoo finance is supposed to look.

Thanks a million!!!

(Let's see how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 6:56 PM
  • Number: 501107
The following linked story describes another environmental catastrophe in process - the depletion of sand to the detriment of the ecosystem:

Why Sand Is Essential to Humanity and How We’re Using It Up

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 6:25 PM
  • Number: 2088401
Bernie should have started warming them up to reality weeks ago.

In the very first debate, Bernie should have hammered her on her reckless handling of Emails with state secrets.

Then we would be nominating him and his
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z