Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/19/18 9:36 PM
  • Number: 534996
  • Recommendations: 1
There is a narrative spreading around the Interwebs that sounds scary, somewhat unlikely, and yet is difficult to ignore, given the present state of world affairs.

The narrative is that the civil war in Syria is sucking the US into a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 9:00 PM
  • Number: 534928
  • Recommendations: 17
As everyone here already knows, Barbara Bush passed away yesterday at the age of 92. She was known as a woman not afraid to speak her mind. Her family called her "The Enforcer." She also had a high regard for manners and human decency.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 12:52 PM
  • Number: 534911
  • Recommendations: 0
I hold a small position in a "structured leverage product" created in 2014 by UBS ETRACS. The symbol is HDLV and it pays out a monthly distribution, which was originally targeted to be around 10% per annum, but which actually
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/18 2:19 AM
  • Number: 534841
For those who hold shares in various gold trusts, which of the three following symbols do you favor and why:

PHYS / Sprott Physical Gold Trust

OUNZ / Vaneck Merk Gold Trust

GLD / SPDR Gold Trust

OUNZ has a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 11:05 PM
  • Number: 2203447
What a hero for those Evangelicals!

Christians have a long history of tolerating (or even venerating) corrupt, sinful, and even murderous, leaders - so long as they give lip service to the Christian religion. Historically, immoral
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/18 2:09 PM
  • Number: 534776
  • Recommendations: 0
Maybe everything the US "official sources" are saying is true. We can't prove they are lying, again. Didn't a survey several years ago show a majority of Fox Noise viewers were sure the US had found the "weapons of mass
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/18 12:42 PM
  • Number: 534770
  • Recommendations: 6
Not a rhetorical question, but something I've been trying to understand...
ISIS was largely a grassroots movement within Iraq and Syria and, presumably, had widespread support from at least a large portion of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/18 11:58 AM
  • Number: 534769
I never invest in something I can't explain to my wife :-)

I try to avoid investing anything I can't explain to my wife if it goes down in value.

My DW is perfectly content with any investment that increases
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 9:13 AM
  • Number: 534656
Sadly, some companies which do business in Europe or which receive information from citizens of the European Union, have failed to take steps to comply with the GDPR. Those who run afoul of its terms run the risk of serious fines and stiff
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 6:02 AM
  • Number: 534655
Brilliant!

Here's a link to a YouTube video about this and other green structures:

https://youtu.be/V4EkfCZSdIc
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z