Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/20/14 1:06 PM
  • Number: 756690
  • Recommendations: 3
Cross-post from the Political Asylum:

The US District Court in Pittsburgh has ruled that the recent Executive Order on Immigration is unconstitutional because it creates an unfair disadvantage for some undocumented immigrants, such as the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 1:02 PM
  • Number: 1976501
  • Recommendations: 3
The US District Court in Pittsburgh has ruled that the recent Executive Order on Immigration is unconstitutional because it creates an unfair disadvantage for some undocumented immigrants, such as the defendant in the case covered by the opinion in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 11:45 AM
  • Number: 465040
  • Recommendations: 5
The Nattering Nabobs of Negativism over at ZeroHedge.com are not a credible news source. Therefore, along with (or in spite of) the pseudonymous Tyler Durden, I'm sure the following observations have no relevance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 11:15 AM
  • Number: 465037
  • Recommendations: 1
Welcome back, we have been missing you in this time of currency volatility.

Yes, yes. Jeff, will you please post something soon to 'splain what you think is the short-and-long-term picture among and between the following currencies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 10:28 AM
  • Number: 465035
  • Recommendations: 0
This is now a situation that might be called "out of control", and with big potential macro impacts both directly and, quite fertile for black swan events, indirectly and unpredictably.

If we in the US feel macro impacts,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/14 8:33 AM
  • Number: 465027
  • Recommendations: 5
... the locations still add "texture" to my understanding of the USA economy.

I'm always just glad when it's not a bank in Georgia or Florida, since that's where so many of them seem to be.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/14 2:30 PM
  • Number: 464980
  • Recommendations: 0
How Much Power Does the Fed Have? ...about a trillion dollars in added market cap...over...two days...

Too much power.
  • Date: 12/19/14 9:38 AM
  • Number: 464965
  • Recommendations: 2
...and just in case you're a mega-millionaire with a Rolex watch you don't wear all-the-time, but still want to make sure it stays wound all-the-time...

An $18,000.00 watch-winder:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/14 8:54 AM
  • Number: 464962
A great Christmas gift for that person who has everything.

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/84913?promo=search

;-)
  • Date: 12/19/14 2:25 AM
  • Number: 464955
... the government bailout could decree annuity holders take however big a haircut is needed to restore the company to soundness, and ensure the big money behind the company is protected.

On second thought...

Moral of the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z