Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/18/15 4:46 PM
  • Number: 471466
  • Recommendations: 2
...PG&E had, some time ago, marked the location of gas lines in the construction zones. Asked whether the driver was scraping or digging the earth when the gas exploded, the sheriff said her office is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 12:12 PM
  • Number: 1996432
  • Recommendations: 0
Zionism is racism.

Huh? Semites are anti-Semitic? Jews and Palestinians are the same race. They even descend from the same ancestor, Abraham.

You may be confusing or conflating religious bigotry with racism, but they are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 12:04 PM
  • Number: 1996428
  • Recommendations: 0
...one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions...

And this is surprising to whom?

;-)
  • Date: 4/18/15 11:34 AM
  • Number: 471458
  • Recommendations: 1
SB,

I just love the contrast between Putin's "thumbs-up" response to the flashing lady protester and Draghi's "OMG I'm gonna die" response to the thong-wearing protester.

Putin:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 10:46 AM
  • Number: 471456
  • Recommendations: 4
I would like to receive the updates, Jeff.

On a separate note, I would like to add a suggestion that everyone take time to sign up for the Amazon Smile program.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 10:18 AM
  • Number: 471453
  • Recommendations: 3
You seem to think economists pull the levers. For the most part, they write and advise. It's the politicians and bankers who decide which levers to pull...
We have such a grand experiment going on right now: the US response, which is vaguely

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 7:39 AM
  • Number: 471446
If you're looking for a fun few minutes looking at bright, colorful and creative designs, you might just enjoy this Famous Painting parodies game:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 2:35 AM
  • Number: 471445
... in my younger days I longed to be like one of the young heroes in Robert A. Heinlein's novels.

I grok that.

;-)

-Note[Valentine Michael]hound

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 7:16 PM
  • Number: 471433
The key to this is the statement ALL the stores will re-open in six months. Which means the legal risk to Walmart posed by the above-mentioned threat to public health and safety expires in six months. The only types of threats that last six
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 11:14 AM
  • Number: 471414
...my better half put the kibosh on a GoPro. It will have to wait until I haven't been so spendy...

Wow. It looks like you can get a waterproof version of the GoPro for only $199.99 at Amazon:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z