Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By notehound

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/5/13 10:27 AM
  • Number: 439574
  • Recommendations: 122
I haven't been even the slightest bit interested in METAR or any of my investments since late October when I hit the floor with what turned out to be the first of some extremely serious heart stuff over the last month & a half.

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/11 4:32 PM
  • Number: 377984
  • Recommendations: 113
Methinks perhaps our OP doesn't quite understand capitalism (and appears to be in numerous company.)

Dave,

I almost always agree with you 100%, but I understand why the earlier poster asserts that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/14 6:40 PM
  • Number: 444783
  • Recommendations: 83
Two steps forward, one step back.

Saturday morning, wacky things were going on with heart rate, blood pressure and funky headache, with numbness in left arm and leg.

Went back to hospital... many tests over weekend.

Mini
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/11 9:16 AM
  • Number: 381112
  • Recommendations: 82
there is nobody that can be blamed for lack of savings except the individuals themselves

How much should an individual plan to save with 0.25% interest on savings in order to have enough to live on for the rest of their lives (say
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/5/11 5:05 PM
  • Number: 375801
  • Recommendations: 75
This isn't charity.

- Except for the occasional bailout. Now that's charity.

Like you, MadCap, I long for a truly capitalist system. What we have certainly ain't it.

Since we have decided that our banks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/12 5:47 PM
  • Number: 392525
  • Recommendations: 73
I could have posted this link in the previous thread. However, that thread seems to have gone into the weeds.

Here's a short but very interesting Ted Talk by Nick Hanauer in which he asserts that the real job creators are the middle class
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/11 9:26 PM
  • Number: 361652
  • Recommendations: 71
<So...what happens when QE2 ends? Granted, there are those who believe there will be a QE3...through QE15. But...if there isn't...(and I'm one who believes QE2 did more harm than good)...then what shall we experience? >

Deeper
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/11 3:41 PM
  • Number: 1665929
  • Recommendations: 70
I just spoke to a 60-year old lady who says she'll be the first member of her family to vote Democrat in 3 generations.

She just got turned down for health insurancedue to several minor pre-existing health conditions (all controlled with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/14 9:04 AM
  • Number: 448757
  • Recommendations: 65
A retiring career trial attorney at the SEC confirms all our suspicions about the agency's approach to enforcement actions against big fish banksters.

Bloomberg:

A trial attorney from the Securities and Exchange Commission said
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/5/11 3:47 PM
  • Number: 375790
  • Recommendations: 64
It's becoming more and more clear that an "underclass" consisting of: the unemployed, the under-employed, the retired living on savings and/or social security, the student and anyone who can't afford to park a sustantial sum in the bank at
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z