Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By Starrob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/27/14 12:04 AM
  • Number: 6600
  • Recommendations: 47
All of the quotes that Bezos makes seems o make sense to me. It seems that because Bezos acts so unorthodox that it seems likely that he will continue to smash pies in the face of his critics.

My favorite Bezos thoughts are #3, #5,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 4:25 AM
  • Number: 7079
  • Recommendations: 43
'Until AMZN decides that it's time to figure out how to show a healthy bottom line, I'd rather have a bigger position in AAPL or FB or GOOG.' citibeach

It took me about 6 or 7 years to figure out that it is not completely necessary
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/14 7:12 AM
  • Number: 7849
  • Recommendations: 37
'How does the share price affects a company's likeliness to go bankrupt?

My only concern is that management is unable to navigate this beating on the share price.' TopAustrianFool

A companies share price can be a very poor
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/17 5:16 PM
  • Number: 450
  • Recommendations: 35
I read a very interesting bear post this morning. XMFBreakerTinker is a favorite of mine. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't, but he always makes a good case. (He's a lawyer, so he's a pro at that.) This is from the New
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/15 10:53 PM
  • Number: 2339
  • Recommendations: 32
'Addressing the drop in price? Probably not. We tend not to fixate on stock prices 'round these parts. Myself, I look at nice drops like this one with no fundamental change in the quality/performance of the company to be fantastic buying
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/08 8:41 AM
  • Number: 1993
  • Recommendations: 29
It is just my opinion but selling CMG and following your convictions about what you think might happen in the near term future is probably just as risky as just staying in CMG.

My profession is working on merchant marine ships. Sometimes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/21/14 6:52 PM
  • Number: 7472
  • Recommendations: 28
' With so many great companies out there it is getting less and less worth owning the big losers. I sold whole foods when things started getting shaky and I purchased GILD in the 60's.' mjc84

That seems all well and good when a person
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/15 5:54 PM
  • Number: 406
  • Recommendations: 27
'American Tower's (NYSE:AMT) revenue growth will reaccelerate in 2016 as wireless phone companies focus on utilizing newly acquired spectrum, says Raymond James Associates, which upgraded the stock to strong buy.

American Tower rose 2.5% in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/13 11:02 AM
  • Number: 689
  • Recommendations: 27
The reason why Kinder bought tankers seems to be that he keeps up on current events in the industry of oil & gas. Most of us don't really have the time or the knowledge of the industry to know a lot of what is going on.

Many have very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/15 9:02 PM
  • Number: 2113
  • Recommendations: 26
' With that analogy, debt would have seriously hurt Coke if it wasn't for great idea of selling water and tea. Amazon would have been in serious trouble with it's debt if it wasn't for AWS. What do you think will save KMI from the debt it's
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z