Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFTomGardner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/15/18 11:20 AM
  • Number: 1333
  • Recommendations: 1
Tom,

I dont yet know exactly what year five will look like, but I promise you, we will not be leaving Fools in the lurch. You should expect us to provide extremely detailed thinking at the end of year five. Fool on!

Tom
  • Date: 7/14/18 8:36 PM
  • Number: 4945
A complete honor and pleasure serving you. From the moment you arrived to Fool One, you demonstrated curiosity, thoughtfulness, humility, drive, and Foolishness (among many other qualities).

Tom
  • Date: 7/14/18 8:24 PM
  • Number: 34
  • Recommendations: 2
(Posted to the Premium Boards...then I cleaned up the writing here... hope you find this useful). - Tom

One of the most interesting things about the StitchFix story is their financial performance. In the blizzard of reviews,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/18 8:12 PM
  • Number: 53
  • Recommendations: 16
Anything not in a Buy report that should be is a simple case of an oversight. Our team tries to nail everything perfectly, but we make mistakes. But this oversight doesn't alter our thesis one way or the other.

One of the most
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/18 5:29 AM
  • Number: 1329
  • Recommendations: 5
Tom,

We will be providing guidance looking out 5 years from this final round. We are committed to holding all of these investments for at least 5 years. So most of that guidance is going to about: (a) what we companies we love most, (b) the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 6:54 PM
  • Number: 46774
  • Recommendations: 5
tmastro,

Congratulations, Fool! Those are four great companies right there. Your note convinces me you're well-prepared for the future. As you may have seen from Fool research, the stock market falls 10% on average every 11 months, 20%
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 6:31 PM
  • Number: 511
  • Recommendations: 3
Jessica,

Our plan -- which we'll be announcing with this next allocation -- is to continue covering this portfolio for the next five years. This will be the last round of investment into this collection of stocks. We may or may not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/18 1:48 PM
  • Number: 34
  • Recommendations: 21
Im happy so many Fools have gathered to discuss StitchFix. I expected it to be lightning-rod-ish. All I ask is that we pursue insight and profit in a respectful way. Very few stock investors are right more than 75% of the time; Im certainly not.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/18 12:34 AM
  • Number: 16016
Agreed, Tim cash allocation will be an interesting factor. It might be interesting to add volatility measures.

If Epiq-AI wins, do you expect well begin providing AI features in all Fool services?

Great work.

Fooooool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/18 6:37 PM
  • Number: 16011
  • Recommendations: 8
Not to respond too seriously to a little bit of jesterly fun, but my committment has always been to get our members the best returns in aggregate across membership. The controversial 5-year hold is an example of that; I believe that helps
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z