Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFTomGardner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/27/03 8:26 PM
  • Number: 1783
  • Recommendations: 181
I've quietly always wanted to learn to play the piano, but have never found it convenient enough. This weekend, I changed my thinking on that. I bought a Casio AP-25 digital piano at Costco. It near-perfectly simulates a piano and offers one very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/23/17 10:45 AM
  • Number: 33990
  • Recommendations: 156
Good morning, Fools, a Happy Thanksiving to all.

I am thankful to each of you for providing a neverending flow of fascinating research. You are helping the world, and each other, to invest - better. I check in here almost every day,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/11 10:10 PM
  • Number: 15434
  • Recommendations: 145
Dear Fools,

I'd like to share some of my greatest areas of enthusiasm and my biggest fears about Netflix today. It wouldn't be right to start anywhere but with the fears -- given the performance of the past few months, and the market
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/02 4:25 PM
  • Number: 48872
  • Recommendations: 136
As a weary shareholder and a guy who increasingly uses America Online less each month, I thought I'd share my ten suggestions for improving AOL. Perhaps Jon Miller and his team will find something useful here. Perhaps not.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/07 8:28 AM
  • Number: 10729
  • Recommendations: 130
I would like to apologize for not being involved in the Select Comfort discussion at all for sometime. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to carve out the time to participate at all in the community for some months. A year ago, I was named CEO of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/07 7:18 PM
  • Number: 7991
  • Recommendations: 129
If you are feeling uneasy with this or any holding, I would suggest selling in stages -- just as we recommend buying in stages. The downsides of paring back in stages are: a) transactional costs and taxes and b) loss of potential upside on a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/24/07 9:48 PM
  • Number: 7657
  • Recommendations: 126
You have successfully coaxed me into offering an explanation. As always -- it bears repeating -- I continue to aggressively read virtually everything that shows up in the Gems community. I just don't have the time needed to offer in-depth replies on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/18 8:50 AM
  • Number: 46305
  • Recommendations: 116
David Ber,

Thanks for the question. And thanks for diving deeply into the numbers, as well. You are right. Something is up!

For many years, in my CEO role, I found it hard to keep up on all fronts with stock-picking. I committed my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/04 12:12 PM
  • Number: 97043
  • Recommendations: 109
Thank you for this past week's discussion and for your suggestions and comments. I thought I'd share a few of my conclusions so that we can back to the business of BRK. There are more important things to discuss here -- for example, answering the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/05 2:52 AM
  • Number: 7838
  • Recommendations: 108
Dear Members,

As you know it is not my practice to make comments about any Gems company that day of big news. That's the case for two reasons. First, I believe that for a long-term investor to really get it right, it takes time. I just don't
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z