Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By elann

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/23/01 1:47 PM
  • Number: 150
  • Recommendations: 450
To anyone who has spent time on the Mechanical Investing board, the name gritton says it all.

For those who may not be aware, Mechanical Investing is about developing and using clearly defined quantitative strategies and backtesting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/01 1:05 PM
  • Number: 92628
  • Recommendations: 266
This was the most fun job I've ever had. I'll be seeing you as my former self.

Elan
The Fool formerly known as TMFElan
  • Date: 7/17/01 2:49 PM
  • Number: 104179
  • Recommendations: 129
Forgive the intrusion, but I need to ask you a question. We've identified a software developer that may be able to take a lot of
the legwork out of screening for you. The upside is that this developer has access to reams and reams of

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/06 1:39 AM
  • Number: 182556
  • Recommendations: 113
I've been working the Screen Optimizer spreadsheet do death for the last few days, trying to come up with a new blend of screens for my portfolio. I'm not quite there yet, but the first phase is completed and can be shared.

Over the last two
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/02 1:39 PM
  • Number: 742
  • Recommendations: 111
OK people, let's rename this the Sour Grapes Board and get it over with. You haven't heard of Jamie Gritton? Your loss. Read message 1 on this board. http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=15948376
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/01 2:01 AM
  • Number: 107405
  • Recommendations: 103
It gets worse. This demonic Disney-America is not just a remote theme park that one can visit for a harmless vacation from reality. It is a
powerful and active presence throughout the world. It supports brutal and corrupt governments like

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/01 1:07 PM
  • Number: 25462
  • Recommendations: 100
This was the most fun job I've ever had. I'll be seeing you as my former self.

Elan
The Fool formerly known as TMFElan
  • Date: 3/25/09 4:55 PM
  • Number: 216999
  • Recommendations: 97
It has been a long strange road here at the TMF.

Indeed a complete transformation, from mocking the snake oil salesmen to selling snake oil.

Elan
  • Date: 4/14/02 9:36 PM
  • Number: 122814
  • Recommendations: 96
The only honest and ethical approach I see open is to talk with VL now. How best to approach this so we don't kill what is going on here is our problem. This board can't hide from VL.

I think the chance of getting any concession or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/05 4:40 PM
  • Number: 178103
  • Recommendations: 91
Judging by your measure of recs, or any measure I can think of, Zeelotes would be our hands down nominee for this year.

Elan
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z