Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/20/18 1:06 AM
  • Number: 15232
  • Recommendations: 2
13 days
April 20, 2018 - May 3, 2018

So, Monday at the regular MD, and one day out for neck brace fitting. Apartment still not in order. Haven't seen AG in a day or so. Weather is yuck, and I still have to wear a coat when I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 12:07 AM
  • Number: 15231
  • Recommendations: 1
She is getting threatened with insulin shots. Yikes. I had another test today, and I am looking at that for pitfalls. I don't want any issues getting operated on.

wild :)
  • Date: 4/17/18 4:39 PM
  • Number: 15229
Neighbor who totes me here and there is back from the doctor. Not good. Lousy tests. Everything is high, including A1C. Being promised shots if this continues. Ugh.

We should both start on a walking program!

• Date: 4/17/18 4:37 PM
  • Number: 15228
Interpretive Statements

Sinus rhythm

Borderline left axis deviation

From Friday 13th EKG. My left side of my heart is larger. Who knew?

Nothing of note in the blood work. Good. I pre registered for the spa
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/18 4:33 PM
  • Number: 15227
#2 has a Math, Science and ONE computer class left. The lame school might try to stick another course in there. So, this year. Finally. I am trying to get him back into the school district he worked with before as an intern.

This time AG
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/18 1:42 AM
  • Number: 15224
No sleep Thursday led to a rough Friday. Got lost on the road trip to give blood, but it was a beautiful day weather wise, and we found the place. The facility had some nice folks working, and not long of a wait. Actually, I was speaking to a nice
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/18 6:01 PM
  • Number: 15223
I have been up for a few days. Will be back after a nap to recount Wild vs the testing. It will have to be a two day ordeal, for I couldn't get everything done today.

just done in.
  • Date: 4/13/18 12:58 AM
  • Number: 15222
23 days till the Wild spa vacation/ hospital stay. I am going to bed early tonight, for the spa pre-op tests are today. FNCCW 2nd husband has left her place to return to the floozie. I told her to sell his stuff he left there, but she won't. She
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/18 2:14 AM
  • Number: 15221
Stayed up to watch John Oliver, and finally getting ready for bed. Busy day chasing tree rat squirrels off the patio. #2 built a chair for me, and I put that in the corner of the living room. THAT took the bulk of the day. Never again. Over forty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/18 4:12 PM
  • Number: 15220
I sent long suffering #2 downstairs to get the mail and what did he bring up? My spa vacation AKA hospital road trip brochure.

Good grief. In a big old folder! And yellow highlights. So, I read that and felt a bit better that you can have
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z