Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/20/18 10:07 PM
  • Number: 15148
  • Recommendations: 0
Not mine of course. FNCCW's sister had her little toe taken off. They will remove one stitch a week if she heals well. FNCCW was sitting with her after working today. She will get some sort of walking shoe once she gets out of the hospital.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/18 11:35 PM
  • Number: 15147
  • Recommendations: 1
I should have asked for another MRI on this lousy shoulder. Next time. Now back to watching if the government is going to shut down, or not.

wild :)
  • Date: 1/19/18 11:32 PM
  • Number: 15146
Well, it doesn't have my weight. :) I just did some cut and pasting
from my MRI after I got hit and my spine is really going downhill in the last year plus. I will know soon, but it looks like I need some spine surgery to give the poor
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/18 10:20 PM
  • Number: 15144
A bit of better news. The bad toe is only a little one, and the surgery day is Saturday. The flowers made it, and even her employer Wal-Mart sent flowers! Wow! :)

• Date: 1/19/18 10:15 PM
  • Number: 15143
Glad I didn't look at it until now. This is not good. But, on a more pleasing note, the Ram is stickered and good to go. I will go get that tomorrow. :)

MRI CERVICAL SPINE WO CONTRAST -
About This Test

If you have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 10:37 PM
  • Number: 15142
Well... good news first.

My brother called to wish me Happy Birthday and we had a good discussion about the way my treatment is going with the new young doctor. He agreed with me that I was not going to go so far away for a pain management
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 6:02 PM
  • Number: 15141
  • Recommendations: 2
I am almost hysterical trying to make a minute long introduction to my classes. Good grief. I recruited long suffering #2 to help me. In the midst of this, my health insurance calls me up and wants to chat. Another day for that. Not today.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 1:41 AM
  • Number: 15140
I have been collecting on the first husbands account since I turned 60. I would do better to marry AG, for he gets a HEFTY check. Oh well.

• Date: 1/18/18 1:39 AM
  • Number: 15139
  • Recommendations: 2
Now I can ride the senior bus line for free. Yay! The long suffering Wild Ram goes back to the shop Thursday for the emission inspection. Poor AG is chasing down his Social Security money at the bank tomorrow, so when he gets back in we can go to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 10:23 PM
  • Number: 15134
Hour and a half till the Wild birthday! 65!

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z