Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/18/18 12:35 AM
  • Number: 15363
  • Recommendations: 0
I don't seem to be getting anywhere with Doctor #2, and now he wants me to repeat the needle test. Already did that. He gave me a needle of numbing medicine in my bursa, and now I feel that I want to claw my arm off.

Bad day.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 4:46 PM
  • Number: 15362
  • Recommendations: 1
The visit was a waste of my valuable time. I could have stayed home and put some seeds in the ground before the rain came. Terrible Tuesday. 159/100 blood pressure.

wild :(
  • Date: 7/17/18 1:34 AM
  • Number: 15361
  • Recommendations: 0
Till the doctor. Ugh. I think I shall take something to sleep. Did a lot of box wrestling today. Saw the neighbor, and she had some bad news about her cat. First thing she had to do was find the simple thing, for once the cat got a bath, it was long
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/18 8:53 PM
  • Number: 15359
My big old school papers are done for the week, and AG is coming over tomorrow for the curtain rod detail. The neighbors got the van fixed. It was only a heater hose belt, so that is good. I did not get out to look at the flowers today, but they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/18 8:49 PM
  • Number: 15358
Some new afflictions. So far nothing ripped that can be seen. Yet.

MRI SHOULDER LEFT W/O CONTRAST -

Details
Study Result
Impression
1. No rotator cuff tear detected. Mild supraspinatus tendinosis.
2. Similar
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/18 1:47 AM
  • Number: 15357
Groan. Chiropractor today. Grrr. I have to go, for I was supposed to go three times this week. Fail. Too much going on here.

I have the class from Hades, so there is a paper AND a quiz on that tomorrow. Ugly. But, I failed a few classes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/18 1:29 AM
  • Number: 15356
Poor DF! That is one of my biggest fears, and no one should have to go through that. I am so sorry. :( Now, is the home nearby so DF can be visited often, and at various times? Sister Wild would drop in often, and send the children down for eyes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/18 6:09 PM
  • Number: 15354
No #1 Son would be 32 years old today. :)

I am behind in my schoolwork , so I better get on that. AG went to the VA today, and got back before rush hour. He is not coming over till Sunday for curtain and light bulb duty. That allows me
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/18 12:08 AM
  • Number: 15353
Not bad. I took 2 tablets of Valium before I left, and beat it down the steps before my feet got too rubbery. Made it to the neighbors and sat in the chair. We were there in plenty of time. Took another tablet when I got there. I understand I fell
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/18 7:22 PM
  • Number: 15352
Back from Walmart, and right to the laundry. AG was over early, and here I bought the wrong size curtain rod! So curtain rod installation is delayed till Thursday morning, and we will start bright and early. He bought me the paper and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z