Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/4/03 7:22 PM
  • Number: 463018
  • Recommendations: 166
is gone.

My beautiful disabled 17 year old son died this morning. Of course, to make his worthless Mom want to grab the trailer shotgun, he choses to expire when I am out of state. Dad was with him up till the last 10 minutes of his life.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/03 6:43 PM
  • Number: 172730
  • Recommendations: 80
I'm going to get lambasted because I haven't put this on my Wild TP board first. I went to Delaware on Sunday, and came back this morning. My voice mail was full of messages, and I thought the collectors were having a field day calling me.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/02 3:29 PM
  • Number: 120197
  • Recommendations: 78
I am now a official resident of the trailer park. You may feel free to celebrate and plan the Wild housewarming.

I am free of the houseman. Now let me get on with life.

wild :)
woo hoo!
  • Date: 4/13/02 10:35 PM
  • Number: 122483
  • Recommendations: 72
I have lost my Fool cup. I bumped out another poster and they have gone and got 3 more recs than I am now I am 51 instead of the top 50. As if that was not enough.. I have not moved yet.

No wonder my cup was taken away from me! How lame am
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/03 8:48 PM
  • Number: 463402
  • Recommendations: 62
I am not long back from MIL's. She was busy with her 82 year old self. Now of course, there is no schedule anymore for #1 is gone. Often she would say she lived for him. She busied herself in his room sorting clothes. Now I of strong character is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/02 6:26 PM
  • Number: 124791
  • Recommendations: 62
WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?

They were teasing me at Job #2 where I am been in and out for now going on the 4th year this summer. I had to change the address and phone number and they were making cheap jokes at poor Wild's expense. Of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/01 7:42 PM
  • Number: 69427
  • Recommendations: 59
Well now that everybody else had a shot at this. (And the crisis is over!)

1. You only make enough money to be at a poverty level wage.

2. You must make more money. That's all the story. You do not have enough money to live on your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/02 7:46 PM
  • Number: 120236
  • Recommendations: 58
I just got back. Took long suffering dishwasher out with me and we went to the newly rebuilt mall in the next town down from us. One tour through the Hollywood Tans, one through the department store Ames where I was admiring the fine plastic chairs,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/04 4:09 PM
  • Number: 177590
  • Recommendations: 50
A shameless bid for rec's. Today is 5 years with the Fool!

wild :)
old grrl
  • Date: 12/1/00 6:05 PM
  • Number: 97365
  • Recommendations: 48
I had the greatest day. I got operated on yesterday for my failing eye and today at 24 hr post-op they give me 100% rating on the great surgery and I can go and conquer the world. With 20/20 vision now mind you!

Other than the usual aches and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z