Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By PSUEngineer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/21/18 1:17 PM
  • Number: 506983
  • Recommendations: 0
No, that's what you're saying. I'm saying that the grid will evolve to meet future needs. As it turns out, homeowners who like to drive for free on sunshine get solar on their homes. The payback takes a few years and after that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 10:24 AM
  • Number: 506947
Our electricity distribution grid is already in place. And it reaches the most remote corners of civilization.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 10:12 AM
  • Number: 506946
  • Recommendations: 1
Solar mostly, as it's growing extremely rapidly. But it's also the case that you don't need as much additional electricity as you might imagine. First, EVs charge mostly at night when they don't create new peak usage, and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 4:50 PM
  • Number: 312131
  • Recommendations: 1
I think keeping older cards is better for your credit scores but there isn't a significant age difference in the 3 cards that you posted.

PSU
  • Date: 4/19/18 4:48 PM
  • Number: 506928
Very true. I may not even be alive in 10 years, but that's a different problem.

You really do think old. From what I gather, we're the same age. Wait until 20 years before talking about age.

PSU
  • Date: 4/19/18 4:46 PM
  • Number: 506927
Where is all of this additional electricity coming from? Solar? Wind? Coal?-:( Nuclear?

Not only that but how fast can we upgrade the power grid? It won't be able to handle EV in every household.

PSU
  • Date: 4/19/18 4:39 PM
  • Number: 312129
  • Recommendations: 2
I would keep at least one card for places that are easier to use than debit cards or cash like hotels and rental cards. I would keep two cards in case one has a fraudulent charge made against it like when traveling. It helps to have a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 1:44 PM
  • Number: 506923
  • Recommendations: 2
I predict here in a public forum that in 10 years there will be more EVs, more charging, faster charging, and most vehicles will still be ICE. I will not be offended if in 10 years someone drags this out and holds it over me if I'm wrong. But
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 1:16 PM
  • Number: 534962
The biggest problem I see with this vehicle is something that was pointed out recently in a review I read of the Slingshot (another three-wheeled vehicle): potholes. You aim the vehicle so the two front wheels go on each side of a pothole, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 1:13 PM
  • Number: 116333
They also use digitally scanned paper ballots here.

PSU
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z