Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By impolite

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/1/17 1:58 PM
  • Number: 897664
  • Recommendations: 1
GAH forgot one part - this doesn't go in a separate "Car Repair" account, but rather in an account for irregular expenses that *all* irregular expense savings gets deposited into.

Two reasons:

1) I'm exceptionally
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/17 1:55 PM
  • Number: 897663
TIA for any comments experience on your household budgets for it, and expenses it (regular vs. unexpected).

Much like tconi, I budget a set amount each month to go into a "car repair" fund, then draw from that.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/17 1:13 PM
  • Number: 51263
  • Recommendations: 3
thought the guy was a rapist.

If she's 13 and the boy is 17, he *is* a (statutory) rapist.

The Texan in me says shoot to kill. The Mom in me says get in between the gun and the kids.

So <shrug>. I would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/16 5:27 PM
  • Number: 39801
  • Recommendations: 6
I'm still making my way through the X-files on Netflix, and today (burning my last vacation day of the year), I'm watching Season 8 Episode 16.

30 minutes in:

Mulder: "Just remember boys this is America; just because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/16 10:32 AM
  • Number: 42465
  • Recommendations: 2
Any recs for games they could play on (Daddy's old-) iPad?

Super late to the party, but what about an ABCMouse.com subscription for each child?

There's an iPad App, and it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/16 1:14 PM
  • Number: 64369
  • Recommendations: 0
Yay! Emailed!

impolite
  • Date: 11/15/16 1:32 PM
  • Number: 39796
I hate to admit this out loud, but I'd probably pay for a copy just as an historical reference. I have literally done a search for information I've posted to jog my memory.

impolite
  • Date: 11/14/16 5:06 PM
  • Number: 91718
  • Recommendations: 0
How could such people line-up with a blatant racist if they weren't (at the minimum) not bothered by racism?

This is a small aside, but: I don't know. I know I find things racist that other's don't, and so maybe this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 4:55 PM
  • Number: 91714
  • Recommendations: 6
My claim is that I do know why they are so bitter, angry and anxious because I lived there and I've listened. By the way, they are not the only people in America who are struggling with the effects of a global economy. But it is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 3:59 PM
  • Number: 91704
  • Recommendations: 5
However, I'm sure it isn't a complete picture and as you are there in the lion's den perhaps you could elucidate some. (Not being snarky...really want to know.)

From those I have as personal friends, It's The Money,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z