• Date: 11/17/16 1:14 PM
  • Number: 64369
  • Recommendations: 0
Yay! Emailed!

impolite
  • Date: 11/15/16 1:32 PM
  • Number: 39796
  • Recommendations: 1
I hate to admit this out loud, but I'd probably pay for a copy just as an historical reference. I have literally done a search for information I've posted to jog my memory.

impolite
  • Date: 11/14/16 5:06 PM
  • Number: 91718
  • Recommendations: 0
How could such people line-up with a blatant racist if they weren't (at the minimum) not bothered by racism?

This is a small aside, but: I don't know. I know I find things racist that other's don't, and so maybe this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 4:55 PM
  • Number: 91714
  • Recommendations: 6
My claim is that I do know why they are so bitter, angry and anxious because I lived there and I've listened. By the way, they are not the only people in America who are struggling with the effects of a global economy. But it is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 3:59 PM
  • Number: 91704
  • Recommendations: 5
However, I'm sure it isn't a complete picture and as you are there in the lion's den perhaps you could elucidate some. (Not being snarky...really want to know.)

From those I have as personal friends, It's The Money,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 3:33 PM
  • Number: 91702
  • Recommendations: 5
Well . . . do you claim to be speaking for the majority of White women in the Midwest now? Did you vote for Trump? If not, you are not really in the majority we are discussing.

I just...man you are still not listening.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 1:27 PM
  • Number: 91679
  • Recommendations: 9
but I have no idea what can be done about the white nationalists and their hatred of everything not-white.

He was referring to those who stood with the racist, many of whom are afraid of brown people.

Well,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 9:35 AM
  • Number: 896589
  • Recommendations: 6
This past weekend, I brought down from the attic the tote containing our winter gear.

Made the kids try things on, and the only one that can wear something I put away was the youngest (and I'd gotten that winter coat from someone else,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 9:15 AM
  • Number: 91667
  • Recommendations: 34
Those white security moms you always talked about were voting out of a fear of little brown men terrorizing them and their children.

College educated Midwest Mom of three here, and I'd like to remind everyone that painting a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/16 8:59 AM
  • Number: 64367
  • Recommendations: 2
Oh geez my heart stopped. I'm so sorry, and so glad it looks properly effed off for now.

impolite
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z