Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By impolite

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/6/17 10:43 AM
  • Number: 900867
  • Recommendations: 2
Eating out- Only do it as much as you can afford, trust me it's expensive. If you balance your budget you might find that you are spending a LOT of money eating out. If you do decide to eat out, see if there is any good deals for your local
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/17 11:22 AM
  • Number: 900629
  • Recommendations: 0
Alright actual answer this time:

1) Made a batch of breakfast burritos to take in to work each day for breakfast.

2) One day where breakfast was provided by a vendor, I ate my burrito for lunch instead, saving lunch $$ since I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/17 12:33 PM
  • Number: 900626
I did not know such things existed. I'm actually really sad they do.

impolite
  • Date: 11/9/17 11:01 AM
  • Number: 39912
!!!!HI!!!!

So good to "see" you!

I'm good, things are good, kids are growing like weeds and keep us running here and yonder, as they do.

How are you?!

impolite
  • Date: 10/26/17 9:02 AM
  • Number: 39909
  • Recommendations: 1
Addendum: we traded in the diesel truck T had been tinkering with on my new vehicle; it had loads of problems he was done jacking with, so we took the easy out.

Making the Silverado the new play truck.

Last week, a 6" lift and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/17 4:43 PM
  • Number: 4127
  • Recommendations: 4
Not forgotten sweets.

impolite
  • Date: 10/18/17 9:07 AM
  • Number: 900437
A--Our kids (early 30's) don't want our stuff. At all.

We (Little Sis and I) had this discussion with our parents when they downsized.

Our own houses are full. We do not need any furniture. We do not need any dishes,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/17 9:59 AM
  • Number: 108843
But now the gun ninnies have essentially prevented any meaningful discussion of guns in schools or even the Boy Scouts - which used to be a critical part of youth training. This is the SAFE way to treat guns. But no.....mention a gun, draw a gun,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/17 12:10 PM
  • Number: 900414
What's the rush? Work will be there when you get out. Smell the flowers, have a few beers, go to some dances.

Just as an aside, I did mine in three years as well because I absolutely hated school. I was good at it, but I hated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/17 10:39 AM
  • Number: 900387
You'll need to decide what's important for you to view on TV, in real time and recorded, then put together a solution that works for you.

For a little while we made due with Antenna and Netflix via Roku (no service, just the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z