Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By impolite

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/23/15 7:57 AM
  • Number: 39280
  • Recommendations: 0
<ii>This new generation has zero appreciation for how good they have it. They just expect things to work, with absolutely zero effort, and they have no limits on what they want their gadgets to do

Change out some of the details (to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/22/15 8:57 AM
  • Number: 23255

Since I'm at my point in life where a major medical bill would not cause me to scrabble for the funds, I think it would be better to take on the risk myself instead of paying a large fee for someone else take on that risk.

It
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 3:36 PM
  • Number: 39271
Welcome to THAT TIME OF LIFE! which is the 6 months to 18 years before menopause.

Funny you should say that, I've been joking for around 3 months that I am entering menopause. Weirdness with my periods, hot flashes, painful ovulation
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 3:08 PM
  • Number: 39270
Hello, I need minecraft updated on my machine. Please feel free to upgrade whenever works for you as long as it is between 3:45 a.m. on Wednesday November 6th and 3:47 a.m. on Wednesday Novemember 6th.

Honestly, even that would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 1:34 PM
  • Number: 39267
  • Recommendations: 4
1) Cousin What Always Makes It About Her is getting divorced. There's been rumblings about it off an on, but The Cousins (our generation) all got a message about it last weekend. I read it partway then told T I couldn't read anymore - it sounded
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/15 5:39 PM
  • Number: 39263
So, I'm venting someplace safe!

Absolutely! Vent away!!

As for the general theme - I would get a little hurt when T wouldn't remember something (birthday, Mother's day, etc.) or would put in minimum effort.

And
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/15 10:34 AM
  • Number: 50714
  • Recommendations: 1
A few employees including me had noticed it a couple weeks ago

Sweet baby jeebus, for timelines like this.

I can't reboot a non-production server without getting a Help Desk ticket screaming "ZOMG THE SKY IS
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/15 10:28 AM
  • Number: 50713
But shouldn't someone in the company IT department be watching this kind of thing?

Well, yes. Unfortunately if it was a redirect, you wouldn't catch it until it already happened, because that means the ball was already
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/15 10:19 AM
  • Number: 39255
Sorry, I was chasing a toddler around Chuck E. Cheese, because two of his preschool friends had their combined BDay parties there.

It was just as awful as it sounds.

Good call on just going with what the Hostess had! Easiest way
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/15 11:23 AM
  • Number: 8621
Happy Early Birthday!!

impolite
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z