Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By impolite

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/3/05 9:50 AM
  • Number: 667445
  • Recommendations: 199
Short version: !YAY!

Long version: Drove to Kentucky Sunday, to pick him up Monday. We stood around in the Air National Guard hangar (he is in Army Guard, but came in at the hangar) for about an hour. I was, of course, an absolute nervous
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/12 9:46 AM
  • Number: 34675
  • Recommendations: 169
I am in my 30s, have three children, and work for a living. I am married. We own one house, two vehicles - one 4X4 truck and one SUV - two dogs and many guns. I worry about gas prices, I know what the fields nearby held last year, about the bumper
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/04 9:52 PM
  • Number: 573413
  • Recommendations: 135
Dh has been at his mobilization base for the past monthish, getting ready to leave and calling me every night.

That has stopped. He is now on a plane, on his way to Iraq. Last phone call from the States at 6:27pm, approximately, which went to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/05 11:43 PM
  • Number: 607629
  • Recommendations: 127
There is no love like a parent's love. A spouse might find another person to shack up with and have a couple of kids with, and that spouse would then have conflicting interests. I think this whole situation is incredibly sad.

From
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/01 10:01 AM
  • Number: 187442
  • Recommendations: 125
I have always been one of those people that try to understand others, and help others understand. I've study religion since I was about 11, when I convinced Mom to get me an adult Library card and stop making me go to that awful church they were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/05 5:19 PM
  • Number: 593057
  • Recommendations: 115
Baby Imp #2 has arrived: Sarah Elizabeth was born at 6:51am Monday morning, 9 minutes before her scheduled inducement time. Daddy made it home from Iraq Sunday night at 11pm after some flight funniness, just in time.

She was 6 pounds, 12
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/04 2:50 PM
  • Number: 556547
  • Recommendations: 103
DH must report for duty October 5th. He will be stationed in the US for three months, then in Iraq for 12 months, then stationed here again for 3 additional months (if he stays in Iraq longer, the last three months are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/05 1:52 AM
  • Number: 608766
  • Recommendations: 100
Shrapnel in the arm, ear and face.

An IED blew up near their Humvee. Driver is a-okay and DH's favorite new person, as he got them the hell out of the way while the truck was still running. Team leader is hurt a little, but like DH will be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/08 8:57 AM
  • Number: 18803
  • Recommendations: 94
This seems to be an irrational response. I do not understand why it makes you mad. If a church considers it an evil for people to be able to murder unborn children on demand, then it only makes sense that people who support being able to murder
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/10 11:17 AM
  • Number: 26503
  • Recommendations: 92
You aren't "taking back" your First Amendment right, as it was never taken from you in the first place.

You can say whatever you like.

The people who listen to and sponsor your show can then decide if they like what you
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z