Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JohnEBgood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/1/16 4:41 PM
  • Number: 2082200
  • Recommendations: 2
Actually, it is the NY Times and Hillary Clinton who are getting away with the lies about Trump.

Nobody NEEDS to tell lies about Donald Trump. People can listen to him make a fool of himself (and his supporters) every time he opens
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/16 11:56 AM
  • Number: 2082152
  • Recommendations: 26
Did you hear about the affair that Bill Clinton has been having with Attorney General Loretta Lynch? President Obama is angry, because he thought that Loretta was HIS girlfriend.

These are the kinds of stories that Jimmy Kimmel uses in his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/16 3:14 AM
  • Number: 2079595
  • Recommendations: 1
Tonight I finished watching the 5 part documentary about OJ. Fascinating!

I can remember when the famous murder trial was going on, and how I was happy that OJ was found not guilty. Looking back, with the help of the details in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/16 1:16 AM
  • Number: 2079184
In 2016ís race to the bottom, Donald Trump is going to find out if you can become president when two-thirds of Americans donít like you ó and a majority canít stand you.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/16 3:56 PM
  • Number: 2078546
Just in case you wonder if people don't respond, I have seen about 3 other OP with this commencement including one with the video (on Atheist Fools I think).

Thank you, Linda. I was aware that it had been posted, but I didn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/16 2:31 AM
  • Number: 2078296
  • Recommendations: 8
For months, the clowns of the Republican Primary Debates told us over and over how terrible things are in America. Then the biggest clown of all emerged, screaming ďLetís Make America Great Again.Ē But we never stopped being great. And, contrary
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/14/16 1:05 AM
  • Number: 2077968
  • Recommendations: 5
.....if Trump wins on this one?

Trump ó who previously had supported gun restrictions and spoke favorably last fall of banning gun sales to those on terror watch lists ó advocated expanding access to firearms Monday. He said he would be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/16 12:10 PM
  • Number: 2077758
I'd like to see a far more rigorous background check for gun ownership with a national registry with annual reductions in loopholes, a written psychological test, a written test on gun laws/regulations and safety, a vision test, proof or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/16 12:07 PM
  • Number: 2077757
  • Recommendations: 47
HMALETTER WROTE:

Pardon me for laughing at your subtle snarks at Trump, a guy that says We Have A Problem. We not only have a problem with an irresponsible President that scoffs at the notion that we really have a problem, but we have a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/16 3:18 AM
  • Number: 2077656
  • Recommendations: 0
I think the hate and mental health angle is more impactfull in this case than the ISIS angle...

I agree. Suppose this screwball had yelled out, "Make America Great Again!" Would Donald Trump bear responsibility for the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z