Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JohnEBgood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/24/17 12:16 AM
  • Number: 2151528
  • Recommendations: 32
Trump plans to save Americans a whopping 0.02% on taxes by cutting funding for PBS, NEA and other programs that fund the arts. WOW!

I wonder how much he could save by not maintaining three White Houses. Or by having the Trump Organization
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 8:51 PM
  • Number: 2151507
  • Recommendations: 0
The irony is how many "conservative populists" are dependent on the social programs of the "intellectual elites".

You betcha! They'll be singing a different tune if Trump and the Republicans dare to mess
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 10:56 AM
  • Number: 2151413
  • Recommendations: 37
Real scientists know that, because of this, the issue is not fully understood.

Real scientists know that nothing is "fully understood." But they also know that we must make decisions based on what IS
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 10:42 AM
  • Number: 2151411
The stated goals of the march are to affirm science as a crucial part of a strong democracy, show support for the scientific community, and highlight the value of fact-based inquiry and policy-making. Organizers say the march is not a partisan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 10:34 AM
  • Number: 2151410
Before somebody corrects me, I'm aware that "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" is more than a "saying." It is a simplified statement of Newton's
Third Law of Motion.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 3:10 AM
  • Number: 2151391
  • Recommendations: 25
It has been very depressing to see Trump and the Republicans make the United States the worldwide symbol of IGNORANCE.

But, as the saying goes, "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."
Thankfully, educated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 2:57 AM
  • Number: 2150985
  • Recommendations: 1
Two things that Trump HAS accomplished are to fill his cabinet with horrible choices, and to get Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.

We should be grateful that he has otherwise failed to keep his campaign promises.
  • Date: 4/21/17 2:36 AM
  • Number: 2150984
  • Recommendations: 38
So this is a huge matter. I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/17 9:35 PM
  • Number: 2150957
  • Recommendations: 2
Your attempt at any form of moral high ground has failed miserably. You're standing in a pile of fertilizer that Obama heaped on your head, complaining about the smell.

To quote a buddy of yours, Ronald Reagan, "There you go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/17 10:58 AM
  • Number: 2150531
  • Recommendations: 7
Yesterday, there was a discussion here about a brilliant satirical piece by Borowitz.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z