Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JohnEBgood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/22/17 12:57 AM
  • Number: 2139973
  • Recommendations: 1
Which US President, I mean. Do you know?

I remember very well because I "enlisted" in his "army." I only served for a couple of years, and I don't think that my contribution was significant.

But I look at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 12:14 AM
  • Number: 2139961
  • Recommendations: 2
When someone doesn't post a reply, it is entirely possible they didn't see the post they are supposed to reply to. A person can only look at so many posts a day and still have a life.

I have a lot of people on ignore because they

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 12:06 AM
  • Number: 2139959
Trump proposed the tax, which would impose a 20% levy on Mexican imports, as a way to help pay for a wall along the US-Mexico border. The tax is now part of the US House Republican tax reform proposal.

Biggs said Walmart is generally in

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 12:41 AM
  • Number: 2139745
  • Recommendations: 0
Of the 45 executive orders or presidential memoranda signed (which trails behind Obama’s pace), almost none of them actually do anything.

After reading this post, I'm leaning back toward not impeaching Trump. Heck, Pence might
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 9:16 PM
  • Number: 2139711
Hi lindytoes

I am not advocating impeachment or any method of ousting Trump. I now think Pence would be much worse. In fact, I believe he is in the background doing the work of the President and more than likely promoting the extreme GOP
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 9:02 PM
  • Number: 2139708
Here is the source of the chronology that I just posted:

http://watergate.info/chronology
  • Date: 2/20/17 8:56 PM
  • Number: 2139706
I know that there are many people, myself included, who fear the prospect of a Pence presidency. But let's consider what would probably happen if investigations leading to impeachment started now.

July 23, 1973: Nixon refuses to turn
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 8:35 PM
  • Number: 2139703
  • Recommendations: 8
"Not My President's Day" rallies were staged in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Philadelphia and more than two dozen other cities across the nation in a spirited display of defiance against a president who has been in power
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 6:21 PM
  • Number: 490600
The list is wonderful. But the first item says it all:

1.Unprecedented levels of ongoing civic engagement.

Trump got elected because not enough people cared enough to just vote. Now the shock has set in....and I hope that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 4:07 PM
  • Number: 860797
in what manner, exactly, did Russia intervene in our election?

Didn't they hack the computers of the Democrats? Wasn't information released in a way that it could influence how people voted?

And if there is nothing
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z