Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By PaulWBryant

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/8/18 5:50 PM
  • Number: 42383
  • Recommendations: 107
One thing that Saul is very good at is selling stocks. Many here over the years have mentioned they are paring down large portfolios (some with 100 stocks or even more). I think most of us know what our favorite companies are. We know what we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/18 2:27 PM
  • Number: 38324
  • Recommendations: 82
I agree with Denny that Saul does a fine job policing his board. But the post about clutter, especially related to daily price movements, clearly struck a chord with many, including me. What I've been thinking the last few days is along these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/18 3:10 PM
  • Number: 42062
  • Recommendations: 81
“A man’s gotta know his limitations.” - Dirty Harry

The theme for May has been figuring out what I actually know -- which companies are truly high conviction for me. The fact is that Talend, Arista, Pure, Hortonworks, and several other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/18 4:59 PM
  • Number: 39351
  • Recommendations: 78
After how good last year was, I thought nothing could surprise me this year. I certainly didn’t think the market would just keep going straight up forever -- and it hasn’t. At the end of January the S&P was up 6%, but now it is down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/17 4:56 PM
  • Number: 31132
  • Recommendations: 74
“I guarantee nothing but hard work.” - Bear Bryant, Alabama Football Coach, 1958 - 1982

“exponential compounded growth does not fit the analytical backward looking skill sets of most Wall street analysts” - mauser96

“I presume the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/17 11:22 AM
  • Number: 33681
  • Recommendations: 72
I've updated the board on my thoughts on earnings 3 times already
http://boards.fool.com/bear39s-q3-earnings-thoughts-vol1-328...
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/29/17 4:30 PM
  • Number: 35319
  • Recommendations: 71
Greetings! The closing bell has rung and with that, I end 2017 up 57% on the year. And I’m thrilled with that. But at this point it seems old news to gush about how this year was better than I had believed possible: (Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/18 5:32 PM
  • Number: 40742
  • Recommendations: 69
To borrow from the bard, April was a month full of sound and fury, but in the end it came to pretty much nothing. I’m about flat with where I was at the end of March: up 28% for the year. The S&P, despite outperforming me in April, remains
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/18 6:00 PM
  • Number: 37619
  • Recommendations: 67
Alteryx (AYX) reported today after markets closed. Their conference call just finished. It was extremely positive, and it just sounds like they are growing as fast as they can. This is some incredible stuff:

Revenue: 38.6M (ticked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/18 4:41 PM
  • Number: 37903
  • Recommendations: 66
This has been what you might call a long month. I no longer believe February is the shortest of the year! So much has happened. We went through a minor panic. I bought Alteryx for the first time (really seems like more than a month ago). Most
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z