Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By mklein9

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/11/17 2:15 AM
  • Number: 42200
  • Recommendations: 3
Yahoo's servers occasionally return nonsensical data now, so the software has to catch these cases and quietly skip the problem stocks. This was the problem both last week and this week.

Charts are almost finished updating, and look OK
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/13/17 12:47 PM
  • Number: 42192
  • Recommendations: 0
Denny, wow, mine works. Here's my screenshot directly from the link you provided: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j76ncssp02n5uhe/HCSG.png?dl=0

Maybe it depends on where
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/13/17 11:38 AM
  • Number: 42190
  • Recommendations: 0
Check out the price data for HCSG from October 16 though November 2, all zeros!

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/HCSG/history?p=HCSG

Hi Denny, it looks like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/17 10:09 PM
  • Number: 42188
Mike,
We appreciate all the work you do to keep it up and running.

You're welcome, SubGuy and everyone else who uses the charts. I use them myself, not very often, but enough that I'd really miss them.

-Mike
  • Date: 11/12/17 4:56 PM
  • Number: 42186
  • Recommendations: 12
Sorry all, had some more trouble with Yahoo, which killed last week's chart update and has delayed this week's.

I found a Python script on Github that downloads historical data with the new Yahoo authentication structure, and after
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/17 4:06 PM
  • Number: 42171
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi SG, I added BGS, BKE, and TLT... but after today's charts already ran, so it will be next week for them to show up.

-Mike
  • Date: 8/30/17 8:16 PM
  • Number: 42167
  • Recommendations: 6
Charts are back up....

-Mike
  • Date: 8/30/17 11:56 AM
  • Number: 42164
  • Recommendations: 10
Yahoo cookie problem requiring regenerating the "crumb" and cookie file. Updates in progress right now. I guess the last updates were "eclipsed" lol.

Sorry everyone, it's a pain to track this manually so I will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/23/17 2:41 PM
  • Number: 42159
Mike - Have a question to ask, would it be possible to reduce the lowest duration, currently at 16 years to say 10 years or 5 years. Admittedly, that increases the number of stocks that will be listed, other that that I don't see the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/17 1:36 PM
  • Number: 42147
  • Recommendations: 6
After submitting a bug report to Yahoo! finance about the lack of dividend adjusting in their adjusted close prices, I got a notification on Monday that the problem is "resolved". I just checked monthly historical prices for IBM on the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z