Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By mklein9

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/27/06 2:46 AM
  • Number: 14226
  • Recommendations: 206
Thus, Warren has avoided the inheritance tax and income taxes to boot. Not a bad day's work.

I really cannot believe what I am reading in this thread.

Here's a guy who built himself up to the second-richest man on earth, running
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/12/07 3:24 PM
  • Number: 22683
  • Recommendations: 128
The Feste thing caught me by surprise yesterday on an otherwise pretty busy day, so please accept my apologies for not posting sooner.

I think the Feste award is an honor, but I'm not really sure yet. It doesn't seem to come with any strings
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/16/09 8:49 PM
  • Number: 153172
  • Recommendations: 122
I see eyes glaze over all the time with the billions and trillions being thrown around. There is a really easy way to get the general concept of these numbers, and that is to divide by the number of people in the USA, or the number of homes, etc.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/08 3:37 AM
  • Number: 30962
  • Recommendations: 78
I may live in "green" California, the Bay Area to be exact, and I may have yearnings for a better world for all (especially thru educational AND personal initiative - like me)

Me too, on all counts... and, as you read
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/4/07 2:41 AM
  • Number: 20532
  • Recommendations: 78
We should really try hard to keep politics out of this board, I think. It has been such a clearly focused board with great ideas to make lots of money. While I certainly agree with BMW on a lot of things, politics is not one of them, and on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/07 10:19 PM
  • Number: 130140
  • Recommendations: 75
Spurred by the fantastic statistical work done by the authors of the Seeking Alpha article that discovered the incredibly meaningful fact that lately S&P 500 stocks whose share price over $100 produced superior gains to those under $100, I thought I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/07 7:43 PM
  • Number: 28924
  • Recommendations: 65
As described in various previous posts, I have been running a real-money experiment with LEAPS in my portfolio that I think takes advantage of what I see as a disconnect between option price modeling and reality, at least over the longer term. As
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/07 3:01 AM
  • Number: 7792
  • Recommendations: 65
Perhaps I'm stubborn.

Wow, looks like another fine mess Klingsor4 got himself into :-). I haven't participated on this board because I don't own any BWLD (too bad, too), but was directed here by a farewell post by Klingsor4 on the HG
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/06 7:38 PM
  • Number: 13831
  • Recommendations: 59
Hey Denny, it just happens that I've spent some time learning about these techniques, having read Fortune's Formula, and two "trading" type books: Ralph Vince's Portfolio Management Fromulas and Van Tharp's Trade Your Way to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/08 3:01 PM
  • Number: 142113
  • Recommendations: 58
T Boone was all over the news last night with his new energy plan.

I always find it astounding when people, even well-known people, come up with a couple of ideas like this and say they've solved the whole issue. Nothing could be
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z