Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By tamhas

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/16/18 5:54 PM
  • Number: 88015
  • Recommendations: 0
Well, I said you would like to make it more stringent, but I bet that if we had the data that you would find that your enhanced criteria would only apply to a tiny fraction of the overall DACA participants.

And, let us not forget that this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 5:34 PM
  • Number: 33480
  • Recommendations: 4
And, of course, no future goal has been achieved.

No one's future goals have been achieved. One can only judge based on what has happened. And, it is a very different thing to set a modest goal which no one questions is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 3:32 PM
  • Number: 88002
the family prohibited from use of chain migration.

If the family are not citizens or legal immigrants, they can not make any use of chain migration. There is no path to citizenship through DACA itself, only paths that were open to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 2:12 PM
  • Number: 88000
  • Recommendations: 1
Is it too much to ask ...

You mean like:

* You must be currently in school, have graduated, or obtained an equivalent certificate of completion from high school, successfully obtained a general education development (GED)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 12:47 PM
  • Number: 87996
Given that a strong majority of Americans don't want the wall, why should we pass a bill funding it?
  • Date: 1/16/18 10:43 AM
  • Number: 87989
  • Recommendations: 3
You get everything you want

A clean DACA bill is merely restoring what is there before.

I have no objection to a clean immigration bill which includes DACA, although I am sure I wouldn't want the same things in it that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 10:39 AM
  • Number: 87987
All "everyone" would have to do is to own stocks via a broad market index fund.

Not to quibble, but I think investing in an index one owns shares of the ETF or MF and it is the fund that owns the stocks. So, "owning
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 8:29 PM
  • Number: 87981
The idea of everyone owning some stock is silly. Look how bad most investors are about making decisions about their investments. All that would lead to is a bunch of people losing what they had and then having no way to support
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 11:09 AM
  • Number: 87969
Negotiate <> Capitulate.

Clearly, saber rattling and sanctions are not working ... if anything, they have created more tension.
  • Date: 1/14/18 8:29 PM
  • Number: 33440
  • Recommendations: 6
There is so much wrong with this article ...not the least of which is not realizing that the nature of the BEV market at this point is such that Tesla and GM can both be raving successes without getting in each other's way, helping each other,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z