Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By LurkerMom

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/3/04 8:08 AM
  • Number: 630894
  • Recommendations: 63
It is cloudy in my part of Wisconsin with a threat of rain and a damp cold chill in the air.
But.....I see beautiful skies and a wonderful day in the making!

I return from vacation a few weeks ago and had made a couple of posts. After
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/03 7:33 PM
  • Number: 238889
  • Recommendations: 62
Yep, On Saturday, the American people were going out about their business grocery shopping, going to the Malls or staying home in disagreement with the anti-crowd showing their support for President Bush.

While in contrast, a paltry few
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/12 7:26 PM
  • Number: 628557
  • Recommendations: 61
ServicesShare EmailPrint Not sure who wrote this, but a listener forwarded this thank you note to the Left. UPDATE: The author of this letter is: “Dave from The Gadsden Group in Muskego”. (Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/02 5:26 PM
  • Number: 171696
  • Recommendations: 55
Came across this bit of fun and thought you would enjoy it too......

<<<If you don't understand the Democrats' version of tax cuts (and you are not alone), this will explain it for you.

50,000 people go to a baseball
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/02 5:11 PM
  • Number: 109183
  • Recommendations: 54

Liberal Democrat

A first grade teacher proudly proclaimed to her class one day that she was a liberal Democrat.
She asked her students to raise their hands if they were liberal Democrats as well.
Not really knowing what a liberal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/03 12:32 AM
  • Number: 237633
  • Recommendations: 51
<<<Just read that another favorite fool of mine has lost one of her three jobs. Unfortunately it was her primary full time job. So she has become another of the three million or so people that have lost their jobs and livelihood in the last
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/25/11 7:35 PM
  • Number: 1721398
  • Recommendations: 50
This attends his posting style.... long before his posts hit "Best Of" and can be recced by folks from other boards.

I laugh at a lefty poster a week or so ago who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/01 2:30 PM
  • Number: 31717
  • Recommendations: 50
I find it distressing and disingenuous that Dubya did not mention the stock market once last night.

Yes...I'm disapointed too that President Bush didn't mention anything about the Clinton Recession we are entering....
  • Date: 11/27/02 3:55 PM
  • Number: 215534
  • Recommendations: 48
ROFLMAO

<<Whenever she gets the chance, she rushes to label Tony Blair George W.Bush's "Lap Dog".>>

Really? That is what the British Polls said about the British population. Can't help what you Brits think.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/28/01 1:54 AM
  • Number: 94793
  • Recommendations: 48
A priest was seated next to Ex-President Clinton on a recent flight. After the plane was airborne, the flight attendant came around for drink orders.

The Ex-President asked for a whisky & soda, and the flight attendant asked the priest if he
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z