Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Hochizen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/18/14 5:23 PM
  • Number: 24926
  • Recommendations: 0
Don't know how many denizens still lurk here, but hey.....

So I bought some GVP. First off, no one else should because I am an idiot and nobody should do what I do or listen to me. I am an internet troll who is lucky to be able to tie his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/14 4:26 PM
  • Number: 112
With some time to kill, I reviewed my picks here through they years. There were some pigs, primarily MWY that went broke....but I did also suggest selling it before then. I had quite forgotten some of my prior picks I didn't buy.....but as I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/14 4:06 PM
  • Number: 111
Ok, I just bought some. That said, it should be noted that I am a registered investment adviser, and this is NOT a recommendation to buy any stock. You don't know me, and I am quite an idiot. In fact, before you buy anything I ever mention, you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/14 12:40 PM
  • Number: 1976181
  • Recommendations: 1
I was listening to right wing radio, and was pleasantly surprised to hear Mike Gallagher assert that he thought the embargo against Cuba made no sense when we have such massive dealings with China and China has a much worse record than Cuba. I was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/14 10:57 AM
  • Number: 61639
  • Recommendations: 39
The logical argument goes like this:

1. It cannot be denied that liberals destroy jobs and conservatives create them.

2. Under Bill Clinton, 22 million jobs were created in his 8 years in office.

3. Under George W.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/14 4:01 PM
  • Number: 751316
  • Recommendations: 3
Math, I must say I am annoyed your post was FA's. I read it and saw nothing against the TOS.

Usually, when someone has a post pulled there is a definable reason.....at least, there always has been when MY posts have been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/14 4:33 PM
  • Number: 751141
  • Recommendations: 1
"You funneled stimulus money to your husband's business. Now, to people who aren't liberals, this is absolute thievery. Good-bye, you piece of garbage. We've scraped you off our shoes."

Heh. Math, I assume you hold Gov. Rick
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/14 4:24 PM
  • Number: 1969238
  • Recommendations: 5
"But what I really wanna know is, what does Abadou have to say about this? (Or has he retired?) "

Oh no, Abadou hasn't retired.......he will be back with much insight soon. :)
  • Date: 11/5/14 4:22 PM
  • Number: 1969235
  • Recommendations: 4
"Wow, Hoch, you sound almost reasonable."

Indeed! It is necessary for any true liberal to be reasonable, for our positions should be based upon reason. Note that I said "should." not "is." IMHO, not all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/14 12:23 PM
  • Number: 1969152
  • Recommendations: 35
"You don't find it even slightly odd that not one Republican talked about repealing O-care? Fixing it, yes. Killing it, no."

Heh heh heh. Hee hee. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I listen to lots of right wing radio.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z