Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Hochizen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/2/14 11:19 AM
  • Number: 1939850
  • Recommendations: 1
"CK rocks. To me, he's an excellent foreign policy analyst and DC-political scene reporter. You'll like Goldberg - his books Liberal Fascism and The Tyranny of Cliches are must reads for their historical referencing.

Other rockin' guys
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/14 2:01 PM
  • Number: 725140
"Anything that has at its core the ability to take away the freedom of others 'for their own good' is automatically going to activate the erogenous zones of liberals. "

Uh.......let fix this for you.

Anything that has at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/14 4:51 PM
  • Number: 56070
  • Recommendations: 34
I worked for and represented insurance companies.

I am glad I do not do so nowadays.

The only difference between insurance companies and the Mafia is that insurance companies make more money and kill more people.
  • Date: 3/10/14 2:42 PM
  • Number: 164080
  • Recommendations: 27
Yeah, conservative women look better in some pictures. Then again, conservative women don't have sex so they have more time to do make up, hair and nails.
  • Date: 3/10/14 2:40 PM
  • Number: 1926748
  • Recommendations: 12
"So you're defending supporters of cop killers? Cool. "

I got to take exception to this statement.

One thing folks need to realize is that except for exceptional circumstances, lawyers don't really get to pick their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/14 12:20 PM
  • Number: 129817
  • Recommendations: 2
"ust wait till the usual suspects get a hold of this story, and explain to anyone willing to listen just what a convoluted right-wing conspiracy Chick-fil-A was running."

Greetings, fellow human! Blessed Be!

Allow me to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/14 4:13 PM
  • Number: 717241
  • Recommendations: 0
"No turnaround artist succeeds 100% of the time. Even the best fail more often than they succeed. But it is those successes that make them rich. The fact that you claimed 100% success proves to us that you are full of it. If you were really as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/13 1:26 PM
  • Number: 1915884
  • Recommendations: 60
Hi. I am Abaodu. I am Hochizen's friend. He lets me use his netwebscreen to type on the Moldy Fool. I am NOT like him tho because I am a Good Republican.

Hello!

Well it is the spirit of giving in Christmas not Happy Holidays
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/13 2:38 PM
  • Number: 1915392
"Why is the left so incapable of seeing the truth and facts that is right in front of their faces?

1. Businesses exist to make money
2. Businesses will implement things that increase revenue/profit.

Taking those two things
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/13 11:43 AM
  • Number: 1915344
  • Recommendations: 42
"SO close... but still you aren't getting it. They aren't going to reduce their profit margins. The entire reason they're in business is to turn a profit, otherwise they might as well go work for someone else and save themselves the headaches!
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z