Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Hochizen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/23/16 5:00 PM
  • Number: 823611
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi hi hi there!

Heyo, I went to U of M too, back 78-81 years.....

Now, all you folks know I am a lefty, which I became once I joined the workforce....but back then I was FAR more libertarian than lefty. Anyways, I remember when
  • Date: 1/28/16 5:17 PM
  • Number: 2045513
  • Recommendations: 42
"a citizen of the United States is he, who is a citizen of at least some one state in the Union"-James Wilson, one of the framers of the Constitution. When Cruz was born, he was NOT a "citizen of at least some one state in the Union.
  • Date: 1/17/16 5:16 PM
  • Number: 2042983
  • Recommendations: 37
Hi. It is I again Abadou I am now using hochizens lappad to type on the moldy fool. Hochizens is my friend but I am NOT like him because I am a good Republican.

Well boy is this something else or what! We can finally
  • Date: 7/6/15 11:38 AM
  • Number: 2007271
  • Recommendations: 5
By the way, up here in Michigan we know all about the bridge. It has been in the news for years.

We have one bridge to Canada and a tunnel. The current bridge is woned by a very powerful and, frankly, horrid family who has done its best
  • Date: 7/2/15 10:28 AM
  • Number: 205311
  • Recommendations: 7
I read the article and found nothing of real value. It doesn't mean his analysis is wrong, but he gives mere opinions without much factual background.

I own one of the watches. I LOVE the thing. Seriously! The value in the watch is not
  • Date: 6/22/15 4:12 PM
  • Number: 2004896
  • Recommendations: 5
"It is insane to believe these individuals backed a known racist organization intentionally, this entire Republican is racist at one time was beneath you. Sorry to see another lost cause."

Sorry if I didn't make it clear.....I
  • Date: 6/22/15 10:49 AM
  • Number: 2004827
  • Recommendations: 9
"Do you really believe these guys knew this was a racist front? Seriously? "

Well, maybe. The CCC......get it, not KKK but sort of a KKK lite.

I would give the politicians a pass,back in the 90s. Back then,
  • Date: 6/12/15 1:39 PM
  • Number: 2003298
  • Recommendations: 2
Errrr......I invest pension money.

Some of the accounts I manage are state pensions.

State pensions DO have certain restrictions, depending on the pension....for example, no tobacco stocks, or gun stocks.

That said, I have
  • Date: 5/11/15 2:23 PM
  • Number: 1999296
  • Recommendations: 1
The gun grabbers are coming.

Really, look at it...Hillary will probably win, and the FIRST thing they are going to do is take your guns.

Not yet...but soon, soon.

So don't buy guns
  • Date: 12/19/14 8:23 PM
  • Number: 756634
  • Recommendations: 1
My question is this: how can this possibly be a story?

I mean......we allllll agree on one thing, that the " mainstream media" is liberal! The Washington post is even more liberal right?

But here they are kinda dumping
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z