Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Hochizen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/6/15 11:38 AM
  • Number: 2007271
  • Recommendations: 5
By the way, up here in Michigan we know all about the bridge. It has been in the news for years.

We have one bridge to Canada and a tunnel. The current bridge is woned by a very powerful and, frankly, horrid family who has done its best
  • Date: 7/2/15 10:28 AM
  • Number: 205311
  • Recommendations: 7
I read the article and found nothing of real value. It doesn't mean his analysis is wrong, but he gives mere opinions without much factual background.

I own one of the watches. I LOVE the thing. Seriously! The value in the watch is not
  • Date: 6/22/15 4:12 PM
  • Number: 2004896
  • Recommendations: 5
"It is insane to believe these individuals backed a known racist organization intentionally, this entire Republican is racist at one time was beneath you. Sorry to see another lost cause."

Sorry if I didn't make it clear.....I
  • Date: 6/22/15 10:49 AM
  • Number: 2004827
  • Recommendations: 9
"Do you really believe these guys knew this was a racist front? Seriously? "

Well, maybe. The CCC......get it, not KKK but sort of a KKK lite.

I would give the politicians a pass,back in the 90s. Back then,
  • Date: 6/12/15 1:39 PM
  • Number: 2003298
  • Recommendations: 2
Errrr......I invest pension money.

Some of the accounts I manage are state pensions.

State pensions DO have certain restrictions, depending on the pension....for example, no tobacco stocks, or gun stocks.

That said, I have
  • Date: 5/11/15 2:23 PM
  • Number: 1999296
  • Recommendations: 1
The gun grabbers are coming.

Really, look at it...Hillary will probably win, and the FIRST thing they are going to do is take your guns.

Not yet...but soon, soon.

So don't buy guns
  • Date: 12/19/14 8:23 PM
  • Number: 756634
My question is this: how can this possibly be a story?

I mean......we allllll agree on one thing, that the " mainstream media" is liberal! The Washington post is even more liberal right?

But here they are kinda dumping
  • Date: 12/19/14 10:59 AM
  • Number: 24927
I was sorry to see rat had died as well. Way back when, before I entered the industry, I found his analysis compelling and learned a lot from him. I do often harken back to the earlier days on the fool......the good ol' days of AcesWild, TockTick,
  • Date: 12/18/14 5:23 PM
  • Number: 24926
  • Recommendations: 2
Don't know how many denizens still lurk here, but hey.....

So I bought some GVP. First off, no one else should because I am an idiot and nobody should do what I do or listen to me. I am an internet troll who is lucky to be able to tie his
  • Date: 12/18/14 4:26 PM
  • Number: 112
  • Recommendations: 0
With some time to kill, I reviewed my picks here through they years. There were some pigs, primarily MWY that went broke....but I did also suggest selling it before then. I had quite forgotten some of my prior picks I didn't buy.....but as I
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z