Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Hochizen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/26/14 4:01 PM
  • Number: 44869
  • Recommendations: 33
To my ex wife:

I read today an open letter to the ex wife of a writer. He expressed how he would always be friends with his ex, and how he has no regrets. It spurred me to write this, tho you will never read it.

I learned a lot
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/14 2:29 PM
  • Number: 1961823
  • Recommendations: 1
"Obama's withdrawal from Iraq PAVED THE WAY FOR ISIS TO STREAM IN FROM SYRIA. Everything that's happening over there right now is a consequence of Obama's hideously flawed foreign policy, his inability to make decisions, his inability to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/14 12:05 PM
  • Number: 744214
  • Recommendations: 2
"his "stimulus" that from where I sit DID save the financial system of the world

This is sheer speculation. No one is able to factually see what would have happened, so we're left with "too big to fail" banks that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/14 11:20 AM
  • Number: 744202
  • Recommendations: 31
"Can you guys be honest about anything? Seriously. No mention of the prediction of surplus being built on the premise of the .com economy continuing forever? You people are friggin' sick. "

The dotcom bubble didn't cause the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/14 11:00 AM
  • Number: 744196
  • Recommendations: 30
Sigh. I thought the post would be talking about what has happened since Clinton left us with a budget surplus.

You remember that, right? We were paying down the national debt at such a rate Greenspan was worried.....WORRIED.....that we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 4:36 PM
  • Number: 744129
"Meanwhile, there are NO conservative guests on MSNBC. "

Sure there are, I have seen them but I tend not to watch MSNBC or Fox (sadly, the cyberlounge in the building plays Fox 24/7 so I do get some exposure).

Last time I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 4:34 PM
  • Number: 744126
"Did you forget? You can't get back to work, your dad ran over your video games with the lawnmower. "

Heh, I saw that video, totally fake. In good news, our firm is once more in the top ten for performance in our style, so we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 3:57 PM
  • Number: 744100
  • Recommendations: 2
"Let's be honest for the entire liberal base the strategy is to give them something to stir emotion"

Yes, and the strategy for the entire conservative base is to stir their emotions, specifically fear and anger. The goal of any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 11:00 AM
  • Number: 744009
  • Recommendations: 4
It is true that the Democrats were NOT the champions of civil rights.

Let me make that clear, as a liberal.......Democrats, historically, were NOT the champion of civil rights!

LIBERALS WERE AND ARE THE CHAMPION OF CIVIL
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/14 11:31 AM
  • Number: 1958221
  • Recommendations: 57
"Since McCollum is innocent, Scalia wasn't actually referring to him. Scalia was referring to the person who actually did this heinous act. "

Oh, I see.

Since Scalia was only talking about executing guilty people, his
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z