Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Colovion

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/19/14 12:25 PM
  • Number: 7184
  • Recommendations: 2
Seems like a "sound byte" solution to me. If the prospect that your child could die isn't enough incentive to secure your firearms then I don't think a fine and prison would be more a deterrent. In fact the responsible thing to do would be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/14 10:31 AM
  • Number: 744505
  • Recommendations: 3
If anyone needs popcorn let me know, lol!

Pack 26 Cubmaster/Popcorn Kernal
  • Date: 9/18/14 6:33 PM
  • Number: 744443
  • Recommendations: 0
Sounds to me like she has subscriptions.

She's giving ME subscriptions! She's threatened to quit and find a job closer to home, I keep PRAYING she does! But there aren't many jobs in her neck of the woods, hence why she's worked 45
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 6:09 PM
  • Number: 744440
How does one create a Facebook video?

You record a video on your phone and upload it to Facebook directly, just like you would a picture and you post it. Since it's a post you can limit who can see it. You can make it public (so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 5:48 PM
  • Number: 744436
I read about all that wild eyed optimism in the Detroit News today. Once she notices her auto insurance rates, the lousy response time by emergency services, and all of those other wonderful things, she'll change her mind.

That's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 5:29 PM
  • Number: 744432
  • Recommendations: 1
It is indeed great news that they're reconsidering, yet one wonders if they would have done so without the uproar this case set off nationwide in the gun rights community. It was the cover-story for the most recent issue of America's First Freedom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 5:17 PM
  • Number: 744430
  • Recommendations: 1
Not my advice, but it's someone's:

http://www.retire2detroit.org/

The purpose of this site is to share all the wonderful things I have discovered in Detroit since retiring here from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 3:04 PM
  • Number: 134948
The question is how you think they *will* vote.

I voted no in the poll before I posted in the thread... simply because in general a ballot proposal needs at least 60% support in the polls prior to the election to succeed because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 2:00 PM
  • Number: 744418
Oh, I thought you said it was a YouTube video.

It's a Facebook video, not YouTube, and someone else is hosting it (not my profile) so I can't share it outside of her privacy settings for it.
  • Date: 9/18/14 1:48 PM
  • Number: 744416
  • Recommendations: 2
I guess the new lefty slogan is:

"No obstruction of justice, no peace!"

Actually complying with subpoenas is so last century man... I should just skip court next week (yup, I was subpoenaed as part of the evidence chain
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z