Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Milligram46

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/12/17 4:16 PM
  • Number: 72654
  • Recommendations: 0
-- SUV in size similar to the CR-V, RAV4, RX300, etc. There's a zillion of these, I know.

--AWD with proven record on snow. (We have a cabin we access in winter on steepish plowed roads)

--Good interior sound levels. My

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/17 4:08 PM
  • Number: 207618
  • Recommendations: 2
Think it says more about the Foolish boards and the ancient, outdated technology here.
  • Date: 1/9/17 1:38 PM
  • Number: 72590
One thing to keep in mind with sealants. Many have a requirement that if putting on new concrete it is allowed to set for 30 to 60 days before being sealed. When I had my house built in 2012 I opted not to seal for that reason, thinking I would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/16 11:21 PM
  • Number: 72558
As a marketer by trade, your question makes me cringe.

What Dual Stage means is that some marketer, product or content marketer, didn't bother to ask the product team what the Hell they meant when reviewing the engineer brief that said
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/16 11:18 PM
  • Number: 72557
Totally fine. Remember, there are 2 kinds of 60K services.

There is the 60K service the dealer wants to sell you. That is also called a cashectomy.

There is the 60K service that is outlined in your owner's manual. That is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 7:26 PM
  • Number: 72495
As mentioned in OP, has to be extremely reliable with only low-dollar-amount maintenance needed occasionally. Do not want a moody Italian/British car.

Forget the European cars then.

Take a look at the Mustang convertible by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 7:23 PM
  • Number: 72494
I just don't think what you want exists anymore. The seats 4 comfortably is what breaks the back on your requirements.

Mercedes E-Class convertible starts at $62K - that will seat 4 adults and is under $75K new.

The problem
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 7:09 PM
  • Number: 72493
  • Recommendations: 1
With your $50k limit, I'd strongly consider searching for a 2013ish Porsche Boxster.

They wanted 10 years of reliability, not budget breaking maintenance requirements.
  • Date: 12/7/16 3:00 PM
  • Number: 72490
...I would get a used Lexus IS convertible if reliability is that important...

The only way you'll get four people into a Lexus IS convertible is if you cut the arms and legs off of two people, and put their body bits in the boot.
  • Date: 12/7/16 2:55 PM
  • Number: 207459
  • Recommendations: 1
The new Macbooks are racked by complaints about graphical problems and extremely short battery life. Apparently there is a glitch in the GPU and AAPL is working on a software fix.

The juxtaposition of the Microsoft launch of their products
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z