Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Milligram46

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/26/14 7:26 PM
  • Number: 11692
  • Recommendations: 0
If the timing belt breaks and the top end is destroyed - interference.

If the timing belt breaks and the top end isn't destroyed, really lucky with the valves in the perfect spot at failure or non-interference.

Wait, you mean how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 1:53 PM
  • Number: 455495
  • Recommendations: 1
How do these events affect the profitability of Kimberly Clark, for instance?

Kimberly Clark's sales should be through the roof from all the toilet paper they are selling to wipe up the crap that is coming out of the Russian
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 9:43 AM
  • Number: 11688
They won't let you inspect - run - run for your life.

Absolutely not an unreasonable request with the only shred of possibility being you're looking at $1000 hoopties.
  • Date: 7/23/14 4:22 PM
  • Number: 156949
So, Microsoft looked at one of the big problems with Windows 8 (having a single OS try to serve multiple form-factors / user interaction models) and decided to double-down on that idea?

I'm losing the guarded optimism I had about

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/14 6:16 PM
  • Number: 127261
Puget Sound is the same. Some areas like Bellevue, Redmond, the Ballard area of Seattle are insane.

There is no inventory to speak of here, and there are a number of people flush with tech money cash.
  • Date: 7/19/14 10:50 PM
  • Number: 71029
The car is paid off and it has been paid off for the last 5 years. The only problems I've had out of it is the Catalytic Converter. I replaced it with an after market converter about 4 years ago and now it's looking like I might need another one.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/14 10:08 AM
  • Number: 71023
  • Recommendations: 4
Keep until the wheels fall off.

150K Miles's a psychological number and you've gone past it. At that point, regardless of who makes the vehicles, things like AC compressors, master cylinders, brake lines, alternators, start to get hinky.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/14 8:55 AM
  • Number: 156932
Most will be notified within the next 6 months, seems about 12K are coming from Nokia.
  • Date: 7/16/14 4:07 PM
  • Number: 11683
Total Nimrod. Brains of a head of lettuce, yada yada.

Someone has to climb the trees looking for fruit right?

This is why I'm against seatbelt and helmet laws. They keep people in the gene pool who would otherwise take
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/14 4:05 PM
  • Number: 156928
  • Recommendations: 3
So the word is spreading like wildfire - the post-Ballmer restructuring is coming to Microsoft. I don't think this should be a big surprise, and the word is the cuts will be deeper than 2009-10 when 5,800 people (including your author in the last
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z