Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/30/16 6:46 PM
  • Number: 495599
  • Recommendations: 5
Straw man! You are stating it exactly backwards. Automation (order kiosks) reduces personnel and therefor personnel costs by reducing personnel

Of course it does. And in the long run, automation is *always* cheaper than human
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/16 4:55 PM
  • Number: 132746
  • Recommendations: 0
Goofy you post confuses me - but that is easy to do. You are talking about a RV with a thermoelectric cooler. You are say the weather is hitting 90F.

Are you saying the temp inside the RV is 90f? --

The RV is air
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/16 2:31 PM
  • Number: 18720
  • Recommendations: 8
that Amazon can turn a couple wrenches and be profitable (which seems to be playing out). In other words, FB has a lot LESS untapped margin growth than Amazon.

I'd say just the opposite. (Ignoring AWS for the moment), Amazon is in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/16 11:56 AM
  • Number: 132740
We are out in an RV, and I have a thermoelectric cooler in the basement to add space to the relatively small interior fridge. The inside fridge keeps things plenty cold (even has a freezer on top), while the thermoelectric in the basement only keeps
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/16 11:22 AM
  • Number: 72103
So we have a Yamaha Riva motor scooter (circa 2001) which almost never starts well. I've had it tuned up, complained about to the dealer, blah blah blah, and when they return it it's fine, for a week or two. (We don't run it that often, just when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 6:56 PM
  • Number: 151399
  • Recommendations: 3
Even the professional G0P elite get in on the act--they MUCH prefer Trump to Cruz, since Trump is the embodiment of the crony capitalism that characterizes our political system. Between Hillary and Trump...just wow. Two of the biggest crony
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/16 1:39 PM
  • Number: 495522
  • Recommendations: 29
Short memory? Yes, the former McDonald’s CEO of the same McDonald's system which was set up to eliminate waitresses and car hops and to produce more hamburgers with fewer people says raising the minimum wage to $15 will push companies to set up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/16 11:00 PM
  • Number: 495477
  • Recommendations: 31
Former McDonald’s CEO Ed Rensi believes that a $15 minimum wage will push companies to set up self-service kiosks to save money

I dunno, is this anything like the McDonald's system which was set up to eliminate waitresses and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/16 10:47 PM
  • Number: 206707
  • Recommendations: 4
Netflix already has more subscribers than all the cable companies combined:

I can't imagine where you get this statistic. Cable penetration is about 85% of US households. By your own article, 40% of US households have a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/28/16 8:12 PM
  • Number: 2068480
  • Recommendations: 34
Why do you think Wall Street gives so much money to Clinton?

Duh. She was the Senator from New York and lives there. They know she is a competent administrator, unlikely to engage in the kind of foreign policy disasters that a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z