Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/29/14 3:31 PM
  • Number: 128270
  • Recommendations: 1
It's a foot away from the pipe's T.
BUT it's a foot away in the same trench - 3" or so from the pipe. Doesn't require more digging.
If it's perpendicular, it means you have to have a trench just for that.

OK, I see.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 3:24 PM
  • Number: 156969
  • Recommendations: 1
For a retail store to succeed, you need products that people want to come in and buy.

oh I agree with this, and I suspect they do too. The just thought that a Windows Phone and a Windows Tablet would fill out the product portfolio -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 3:19 PM
  • Number: 211982
  • Recommendations: 6
I saw this at J&J quite a few times. They always had a big concern about Procter & Gamble coming into the OTC analgesic category and challenging Tylenol. They were close to paranoid on the subject at times. But P&G's attempts to enter
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 3:16 PM
  • Number: 202199
  • Recommendations: 2
The charts pointlessly parrot a meaningless metric that no-one in the industry actually uses. Consumers don't buy product based on those stupid charts

And Consumers don't go to WalMart or the Dollar Stores based on how they're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 3:04 PM
  • Number: 128268
  • Recommendations: 0
Anything out of your experience isn't possible ?

I didn't say that. Indeed, you were the one who said that. I said my experience does not match yours, and gave specific examples.

Would you like to see the bills ?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 2:52 PM
  • Number: 211980
  • Recommendations: 18
That can often happen in the course of human events. I remember in 2000 when there were massive concerns about what would happen to computers when the new millennium began, but it turned out the biggest technical problem that year was with voting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 11:22 AM
  • Number: 439791
I've never understood this. I watch crime TV shows (not to mention the news and for-real documentaries) where the "good guys" always arrive wearing bullet-proof vests. And they are always saved by them when a well-placed bullet to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 11:02 AM
  • Number: 202194
I expect Goofy and NailThatJello will be along shortly to defend obsolete metrics shortly.

I can't help but wonder why you would say this. I don't recall defending "obsolete" metrics, ever. I may have a different take than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 10:53 AM
  • Number: 128264
  • Recommendations: 0
I am surprised no one asked at the beginning - you are getting other peoples' experiences in other places. Having lived in Central PA and currently living in Colorado, I wouldn't have even thought you needed a sprinkler system.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 10:50 AM
  • Number: 439789
  • Recommendations: 6
Lets not stop there. High school age kids should be taken to the local morgue to view the remains of gunshot victims. I think they should be required to view films of wounds and the aftermath of real life gun violence. Too many kids think of guns
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z