Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/18/18 9:59 PM
  • Number: 45115
  • Recommendations: 2
Agreed, there is incremental cost. But it is incremental. The cost for producing 1000 cars to 2000 cars almost linear, but not so with software.

This is what Bill Gates tried to tell Steve Jobs, but Jobs wasnt having it. He
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/18 2:31 PM
  • Number: 83540
  • Recommendations: 2
But there also needs to be some examination of the wisdom of building cabins and whatnot in and next to these forests.

Then again you could say the same thing about building along the eastern shoreline where hurricanes hit, about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/18 8:03 AM
  • Number: 510303
  • Recommendations: 24
😉 😉 😉

Do this math problem; amazingly, it will reveal your all-time favorite movie.

This one really works! It will take you only about ten seconds and, amazingly, it will reveal your all-time favorite
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/18 7:41 AM
  • Number: 137816
  • Recommendations: 0
Were involved in a large remodel project and the crew has been terrific. Id like to thank the guys when its done, so Im looking for suggestions on how to do that. In the past Ive given tips to movers of cash, and occasionally a gift card for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/18 5:55 PM
  • Number: 45064
  • Recommendations: 3
You won't see "Peak Sand" in the news! LOL

The World is Running Out of Sand

The little-known exploitation of this seemingly infinite resource could wreak political and environmental havoc

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/18 5:38 PM
  • Number: 119556
  • Recommendations: 5
so I'll keep working until we hit a number she feels comfortable with

There is no such number. As you approach what you thought was the goal line, it suddenly and mysteriously moves, as though you are looking through the wrong
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/18 4:49 PM
  • Number: 137811
  • Recommendations: 0
The fuel pickup is near/at the bottom of the tank regardless of how full/empty the tank is. The suction/flow into the fuel pickup is the same regardless of how full/empty the tank is.

Nope. Sediment can lay dormant on the bottom of a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/18 3:29 PM
  • Number: 65452
  • Recommendations: 1
I was thinking about a couple of films as I was driving the other day, and it occurred to me how many big budget (now CGI) films get made, spin through the cycle, and are barely thought of again.

Then there are those which were made as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/18 3:16 PM
  • Number: 542157
  • Recommendations: 16
The Big, Dangerous Bubble in Corporate Debt

The $30 trillion domestic stock market seems to get all the attention. When the stock market sets new highs, we instinctively feel things are good and getting better. When it tanks, as

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/18 4:38 PM
  • Number: 541948
  • Recommendations: 24
Also 100 years ago, and seemingly forgotten, is the flu pandemic of 1918.

Twice as many Americans died from the flu as died in World War II, all theaters. More than twice as many as died from combat in World War I.

It started
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z