Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/23/17 7:31 PM
  • Number: 490816
  • Recommendations: 3
When you donít enforce the borders, when you allow people who are not citizens to claim the rights of citizenship, you have been disrespectful of my property.

I understand how this works on an emotional level, but coming from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 9:07 AM
  • Number: 512817
  • Recommendations: 33
Apart from Alaska and Hawaii, which are somewhat unique in their cases, California has the highest cost retail electricity west of the Mississippi.

And that's why the economy of California is such a basket case.

Oh
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 9:39 PM
  • Number: 82310
  • Recommendations: 0
Years ago, when we made out our first will, my wife and I had it so our assets would go into a trust, managed by a bank's trust department* for the benefit of any children we might someday have.

Were you happy with this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 3:59 PM
  • Number: 25412
  • Recommendations: 27
This guy's predictions proved hapless more than 10 years ago, but it certainly seems he was right and Walmart was wrong. Or maybe they tried to buy Amazon and Bezos said no dice. Anyway, it's probably a little late now.

You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 3:36 PM
  • Number: 861069
  • Recommendations: 2
The event consisted of five or six people arguing with a lone Donald Trump supporter.

Hmmm. I live in Knoxville. I am a member of several neighborhood Facebook groups. I subscribe to the local daily newspaper. I see local television
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 10:37 AM
  • Number: 512763
The market thought that same thing in early 2001.

It also thought the same thing in October 2007. It thought the same thing in September 1929. It also thought so in February 1937. Also in 1969. Also...

So while the market
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 9:01 AM
  • Number: 97483
  • Recommendations: 3
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I Ignored Trump News for a Week. Hereís What I Learned.

It wasnít my aim to stick my head in the sand. I did not quit the news. Instead, I spent as much time as I normally
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 7:20 PM
  • Number: 97443
You know... say that today you got your wish. How could you stand not knowing if today was the day that the CheetoMeister was revealed as Russian spy? Born and bred in the USSR, and secretly brought to the US in his childhood. Cultivated since an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 2:37 PM
  • Number: 97417
  • Recommendations: 5
That's funny! Here Gh has an interesting idea, and someone has already had the same idea AND implemented it. I find it amusing someone actually found it worthwhile to spend the time to do this, and do it for free.

OK, I tried it.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 12:19 PM
  • Number: 97404
  • Recommendations: 5
I have in mind a couple of new projects, but haven't coded anything since BASIC in th 1970's and Fortran in the 1960's, and I'm probably not going to take it up again now.

The concept is this:

I am inundated by
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z