Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/24/16 2:41 PM
  • Number: 89900
  • Recommendations: 0
Ah yes, the second is also to METAR, and is also a response to a post which still exists, hoping that because of Brexit, the "Red States" (that's not political?" will also demand to leave.

Right, off-topic (not)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 2:39 PM
  • Number: 89899
couldn't find any mention of what board the messages were posted to.

The first was posted to METAR, in response to a post about taxation policies and the economy of California and Texas. It was entirely on topic, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 12:26 PM
  • Number: 89896
OK, now another has been deleted. Can you explain this one, or are you just deleting my messages no matter what the content become someone doesn't like what they say?

Hi there Goofyhoofy,

We just deleted the message
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 12:24 PM
  • Number: 89895
  • Recommendations: 1
This message was deleted by your admin, and I cannot figure out why, unless someone complained that they didn't like the content. For that I also cannot understand why. There are no bad words, there is no name calling, nothing. Please explain,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 12:20 PM
  • Number: 499003
  • Recommendations: 9
It's not a matter of "thinking", it's "feeling". Throughout Europe, there is a general feeling among many that the experiment isn't going very well. In the north they resent having to send their hard earned money
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 11:18 AM
  • Number: 132966
  • Recommendations: 1
It can make it harder to sell your home subject to an existing contract. Whether one thinks it should or shouldn't doesn't matter. The numbers shows it does.

Doesn't that depend on the structure of the contract? If
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 7:09 AM
  • Number: 2080514
  • Recommendations: 2
Long live the third party.
Anyone who does not vote for the libertarian party will settle for the same old government.
If you don't stand for something you will stand for anything.

Absolutely! I am encouraging anyone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 7:01 AM
  • Number: 498921
  • Recommendations: 49
Here's an something about Texas that wasn't from a source in, you know, Texas:

You're right, it's not. It's from a Right Wing ideologue, telling us what a great policy it is to follow the Right Wing mantra of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/16 4:52 PM
  • Number: 84521
  • Recommendations: 7
Right ---- and then Roosevelt was President from 1933-1940 or so before the economy started coming out of the tank.

This is twaddle. Here's an actual chart, made up of actual data, that shows the economy began recovering in - ta
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/16 4:39 PM
  • Number: 498849
  • Recommendations: 2
First point: as discussed here several times, the mortgage interest deduction is not a subsidy for home ownership, it is a subsidy for debt.

A difference without a distinction, since 99% [official made up internet statistic] of homes
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z