Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/30/16 9:41 PM
  • Number: 2090410
  • Recommendations: 0
This is the highest "less likely to vote" percentage for a candidate in the 15 times Gallup has asked this question after a convention.

It was like a four day Pat Robertson speech, except he only had to do it for a half
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 9:09 PM
  • Number: 476050
Ah, no. It's proactive policing using the Compstat system and the broken windows theory to reduce crime. It turned New York City from a hellhole to a pretty safe place. IT WORKS.

Does it matter to you that during the 1990's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 9:01 PM
  • Number: 2090397
  • Recommendations: 5
You guys are just going to have to get used to it. We're fighting back now, and we're fighting back the way you always have, dirty.

OK, I'll bite.

What was it that Jimmy Carter said about Reagan during the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 8:51 PM
  • Number: 85869
We punish our governments for elections longer than 37 days including the one last Oct.

I'm not sure this is really a great idea. We have two candidates, one of whom did really swell in the primaries based on a few slogans and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 8:44 PM
  • Number: 85868
  • Recommendations: 3
I believe I could do way better for myself by investing that 15%,

You are assuming, of course, that your employer will just hand back that 7.5% that's he's paying on your behalf now.

Let me ask a question. Corporate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 6:54 PM
  • Number: 501329
  • Recommendations: 3
Well, at least in Ireland, someone finally decided to take a small step in the right direction toward reviving the rule of law.

I have heard of the robo-signers who attested they had examined each application when they surely had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 6:47 PM
  • Number: 501328
  • Recommendations: 4
I am pretty sure that the average IQ has been exactly 100 over the past 9 millenia. ;)

But I would say that "people" are actually becoming smarter over time. Objective measure? I'm not sure, but more people are going to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 6:29 PM
  • Number: 501327
  • Recommendations: 1
Goofy ... so you are asserting that living in a single family home in the suburbs has never been a thing?

Of course not. The suburbs came to full flower in the 1950's, with Levittown(s) being only the most notorious example. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 6:13 PM
  • Number: 133318
  • Recommendations: 1
Don't you hate it when somebody sees your question and basic idea and then says "Hey, here's something completely different!" I do.

So here goes. Hey, here's something completely different.

Putting a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 10:50 AM
  • Number: 153730
  • Recommendations: 2
Ford Foundation: gives away Henry Ford's money.
Gates Foundation: gives away Bill Gates' money.
Clinton Foundation: gives Clintons money.

Ha ha ha ha!

Turns out not to be true.

The Bill Gates
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z