Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/2/16 7:48 PM
  • Number: 92766
  • Recommendations: 15
If there is no effect on employment from raising the minimum wage, as you would appear to believe, why not set it at $1000/hour????

If water is good for you, why not drink a bathtub full every morning????

Feel free to give
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/16 3:06 PM
  • Number: 92690
  • Recommendations: 2
Find a job for a few Trump University graduates, a couple of Apprentices

You want to hire people dumb enough to have given $10,000 or $30,000 to Trump University so they could watch some video tapes? And others who prostrate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/16 8:38 AM
  • Number: 508162
  • Recommendations: 28
Here is a story which explains a lot - like how the uber wealthy pay almost no taxes while the middle class pays full share and then some. The story comes to light only because of the cravenness of both principals, who are going through a divorce,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/30/16 1:00 PM
  • Number: 852157
  • Recommendations: 6
Yes, truly an example of Trump's tremendous negotiating skills.

Indiana suddenly came up with millions of dollars in tax breaks and incentives, and Carrier said "OK, we'll take it, but we're still laying off half the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/30/16 11:34 AM
  • Number: 2121578
  • Recommendations: 9
Prices would need to rise by SIX PERCENT if employees were paid a minimum of $15 per hour.

According to this calculation, the number is FOUR percent, but only if looked at in a vacuum.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/29/16 5:47 PM
  • Number: 134078
  • Recommendations: 0
Replace the current doorbell button with a lighted one to make it more obvious. Maybe $15 for an inexpensive one. If that isn't enough, get a battery operated motion detector light and mount it over the button, so it "comes on" when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/29/16 3:06 PM
  • Number: 484687
  • Recommendations: 7
You need to explain how Hillery was going to change all that without a massive tax increase.

This is an amusing complaint, given that Trump has vowed to "massively increase" the military, give a significant tax cut to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/29/16 8:29 AM
  • Number: 134057
  • Recommendations: 1
1. Presumably your oven has a glass door? Turn the oven on, put it on bake, then broil, see if both elements (above and below) heat up. If they don't, they're bad. If they do, they're good. An element is just a piece of resistive metal,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/28/16 3:42 PM
  • Number: 484596
  • Recommendations: 36
On the contrary, the OP article and the post I responded to treat "rural America" as a monolithic entity.

Oh please. Do you want every post and every article everywhere to be written this way?

Rural America
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/28/16 2:49 PM
  • Number: 92544
  • Recommendations: 38
If I were a Republican, I'd be furious.

If you were a Republican, you wouldn't care.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z