Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/12/14 11:10 AM
  • Number: 202021
  • Recommendations: 1
But traditional, historic computing was tiny compared to the ecosystem Apple is developing.

OK. To date over 2 billion PCs have been sold, with Microsoft OS installed on about 90% of them, and with Microsoft Word, Excel,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 4:47 PM
  • Number: 2450
  • Recommendations: 13
Not to butt in, but in simple terms; "I" is for italic. "B" is for bold. "TT" is for monospace font. All of those follow the usual Fool posting conventions (autoline wrap, etc.)

The only one that's different is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 9:37 AM
  • Number: 211745
  • Recommendations: 4
"Vegas, hookers, and dope. And if this is the kind of question you ask your engineering applicants, this is not the company for me."
  • Date: 7/11/14 9:30 AM
  • Number: 202006
  • Recommendations: 1
As far as I can see, the world has never seen a computing ecosystem like this before.

Microsoft DOS --> Microsoft Windows --> Microsoft IE --> Microsoft Word --> Microsoft Excel --> Microsoft Office --> Microsoft
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 8:12 PM
  • Number: 883687
  • Recommendations: 0
So ----- do you think I should pay it?

Only if you ever want them to come out again. This is $50. I would err on the side of keeping a repair service that you seem otherwise satisfied with on your side.
  • Date: 7/10/14 8:06 PM
  • Number: 1947358
  • Recommendations: 2
All I'm hearing here is that the private sector sucks as bad as the government.

Oh no, I think you have misunderstood.

The private sector sucks much worse than the government. That's why every other country has gone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 1:52 PM
  • Number: 8713
  • Recommendations: 9
I currently own MCD but am starting to have some concerns. Mainly, recently voted worst fast food hamburger.

What people say and what people do are often two very different things. Some companies are able to get both the sales and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 11:12 AM
  • Number: 58758
  • Recommendations: 3
We have continued right along with recessions and depressions, Fed or no. Didn't you notice?

Yes. As a rule they have been FAR milder and FAR shorter than those of the 19th century. Didn't you notice?

I suppose the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 8:30 AM
  • Number: 1946946
  • Recommendations: 67
No, they always had some. It's one of the things that made the democrats so infuriating the last ten years - there were WMDs and precursor chemicals there plus the intent to restart the weapon building the minute the sanctions were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/14 11:31 PM
  • Number: 454649
  • Recommendations: 3
Basically, it is impossible to separate current asset price levels from the Fed's loose monetary policy.

Sure you can. You just need you use, you know, "economics."

So what are the people complaining about
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z