Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/16/17 5:01 PM
  • Number: 232199
  • Recommendations: 2
1. Tesla

I've thought about Tesla as a short. He has too many fingers in too many pies, and this is one that requires a lot of attention. (Actually, they all do.)

2. Facebook - From what I can see people are already
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 2:04 PM
  • Number: 109011
  • Recommendations: 11
China and Europe are burning coal by the megaton.
Germany is burning as much coal as 20 years ago...as it shuts down clean nukes and needs backup power for all the solar plants that stop working at night......
African is building new

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 9:13 AM
  • Number: 64977
  • Recommendations: 9
Well, I have fallen in love with Emma Stone, so recalibrate your expectations of anything I say about her from now on. Steve Carrel too, although that's a bit weird.

Being thrust back into the 1970's, when the USTA could offer the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 8:58 AM
  • Number: 64976
  • Recommendations: 9
Anyone remember those machines we used to use to set words to paper? Here's a documentary that talks about nothing but. It's mostly an homage to the history of the machine through the eyes of one inveterate collector, but also interviewed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 8:49 AM
  • Number: 135902
  • Recommendations: 20
Another issue, as noted by this posting earlier:
Just know, there are alternatives to the Red Cross.
Reposted....
You know what the Red Cross is doing right now to "help", they are stopping people like Patterson's

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 8:40 AM
  • Number: 135901
  • Recommendations: 44
We see that this claim was grossly exaggerated. What probably needs to happen to avoid such fires is to clear cut all the trees and brush in urban areas, rather than cultivating a huge fire load like that.
As usual, liberals and

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/17 11:42 AM
  • Number: 135883
  • Recommendations: 18
Well, I see by "9 recs" that this post is a smash hit, at least for this board ;)

Errata: in the third paragraph "ripping out plumbing and retailing" should be "ripping out plumbing and re-tiling (thanks spell
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/17 11:21 AM
  • Number: 500331
  • Recommendations: 18
Almost half of Republicans want war with North Korea

There was a pretty striking finding in Thursday's Quinnipiac University poll: Fully 46 percent of Republicans a plurality said they would support a preemptive strike

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/17 10:57 AM
  • Number: 179593
  • Recommendations: 2
  • Date: 10/15/17 9:40 AM
  • Number: 500330
  • Recommendations: 4
Yesterday Mrs. Goofy went to an arts and crafts show at the Expo center. She paid her admission, and then they put a stamp on your wrist so you can come and go, because the only rest rooms are outside the main hall, and people have to um, come and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z