Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/13/17 5:56 PM
  • Number: 527663
  • Recommendations: 1
Time to bite the bullet and put the fiber in?

Oh be still my heart! If I had the chance to put fiber in I'd be first in line. There are parts of my city which have two viable alternatives plus copper. We still don't have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 5:50 PM
  • Number: 527662
When Disney announced it was going into the streaming business I thought "good luck. You have some wonderful properties, but aside from ESPN (*which will have its own stream) you just don't have enough product to fill. Even if you take
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 2:55 PM
  • Number: 502949
  • Recommendations: 3
because we are at a point where we are willing to assign some default level of credibility

Maybe that's not a good idea? Except for the crudeness of the forgery (assigning incidents to Chuck Schumer in Washington when he
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 12:16 PM
  • Number: 136339
Tire chain made of, well, big cable ties. A little more to it, but that's basically it. You're stuck in the snow, you pull some cable ties through your wheels, they provide traction. Probably don't last long, but then you're not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 11:19 AM
  • Number: 233227
  • Recommendations: 3
Does anybody think a digital currency called "BuffettCoin" wouldn't immediately be a hit? Does anybody think that Warren wouldn't sue to stop the use of his name?

Since many of the people dealing in such are rubes, do you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 11:04 AM
  • Number: 502922
  • Recommendations: 8
While he remained – and thrived as – a Republican throughout the last decade, it wasn’t until Trump’s presidency that his party began to lose its identity.

I would respond appropriately but the Motley Fool censors wouldn't let me
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 9:32 AM
  • Number: 233223
  • Recommendations: 13
There is a key point that is not perhaps obvious in Goffyhoffy's argument. The big error was making a large acquisition, paying with stock, and not doing appropriate due diligence. It was not a "black swan" by any of the existing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 7:42 AM
  • Number: 527639
AT&T said it had no timeline for commercial deployment and that it would look to expand trials as it develops the technology

I remember a flurry of excitement in the mid 90's when it was announced that somebody other was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 7:38 AM
  • Number: 136337
  • Recommendations: 0
I ended up ordering the one where the unit does not detach from the pole. So if I have something for a hand-held I'll use my reciprocating saw. For reaching into the trees, this thing.

I was a bit alarmed at how much oil it

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/17 3:41 PM
  • Number: 900931
  • Recommendations: 0
2 years . Bethlemen, PA (college)
3 years . Boston, MA (college)
2.5 years Bangor, ME (seemed like 10)
1 year .. Brighton, MA
2 years . Cambridge, MA
1 year .. Medford, MA
3 years . Pittsburgh, PA