Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/26/17 5:47 PM
  • Number: 99784
  • Recommendations: 1
I've gotten this call several times. When she asks "can you hear me now" I mutter a precise 4 letter expletive, in measured tone, hoping they will record it and then try to buy something with it. I have fun imagining the crooked caller
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/17 8:40 AM
  • Number: 99752
  • Recommendations: 4
Walking away from a bad deal is part of business.

He didn't "walk away from a bad deal." That happens when you don't like the offer the other side is making. There was no offer anywhere that could have passed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/17 8:27 AM
  • Number: 492340
  • Recommendations: 70
The irony is that Trump is walking around complaining that while the bill "wasn't perfect", everybody should have voted for it because it would be fixed in "Phase 2" and "Phase 3", of which there were precisely
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/17 8:02 AM
  • Number: 99751
  • Recommendations: 6
In a plot vaguely reminiscent of "Joe vs. the Volcano" (OK, there's no Meg Ryan here), Donald Trump is taking on the Palm Beach airport because ... they fly airplanes over his golf course.

It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 2:46 PM
  • Number: 99710
  • Recommendations: 2
Yes, but they probably won't have as much trouble passing something bad.

Disagree. They will have more trouble, now that the Freedom Caucus is emboldened and feeling its oats. Now that they've made their power known, do you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 1:42 PM
  • Number: 514431
  • Recommendations: 5
It's strange to me that people would try to automate the most difficult job at an airline to automate. Other job categories like baggage handler, flight attendant, gate agent, customer service rep, reservations agent and payroll clerk are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 11:47 AM
  • Number: 158267
  • Recommendations: 3
Jerryab2, I know reading comprehension has given you issues in the past, so let me explain. An opinion column is simply someone's thoughts, not necessarily facts.

This was a top of the page editorial from the Wall Street Journal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 9:54 AM
  • Number: 514422
  • Recommendations: 2
The job of airline pilot is one that won't be lost to automation - at least not for the next fifty years.
And that, is essentially my argument for why we won't lose truckers to automation either. Too many variables.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 8:24 PM
  • Number: 2145853
  • Recommendations: 48
"I will start building a wall against Mexico on my first day."

"I will repeal Obamacare in my first week."

"I will have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days."

Well, so far so good.
  • Date: 3/24/17 6:07 PM
  • Number: 99621
  • Recommendations: 6
When this book comes out I will certainly read it, because he is the master at it.

Just sayin'
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z