Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By Goofyhoofy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/5/04 8:56 AM
  • Number: 48318
  • Recommendations: 245
The liberal elite

The Christian elite. "Only we get to go to heaven." What could be more elite than that?

W won because there are people that carry bricks, dig holes, flip burgers, pull wire, lug stone, heft
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/04 1:36 PM
  • Number: 532874
  • Recommendations: 195
Father's Day is coming and I'd like to introduce you to my Dad. He has touched my life in thousands of describable but boring ways, and I'll bet he has touched yours, too!

I'll make the "me" part short, although I probably
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/04 8:13 PM
  • Number: 482519
  • Recommendations: 180
Right in the middle of the Boob Woodward interview, my local CBS affiliate breaks in with severe weather reporting.

You didn't miss much.

Just that President Bush probably violated the Constitution by shifting funds from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/05 8:46 AM
  • Number: 837918
  • Recommendations: 177
and yet, Valerie WAS SMILING in her photo shoot pic on the cover of Vanity Fare... hmmmm.

This is a truly bizarre response, and I have seen it repeated mindlessly by the robotrons as though it means something.

Plame was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/04 11:48 AM
  • Number: 123243
  • Recommendations: 172
(and I'm not going to explain you the Bible).

You really don't have to. I've read it cover to cover several times. As I have explained before, I was a Sunday School teacher. I sang in the church choir. I played piano for the Sunday
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/03 10:15 AM
  • Number: 63888
  • Recommendations: 167
I've been conflicted about this conflict and become demoralized about our moralizing, so I thought I would think a minute to put down some things I think I think.

* The "shock and awe" campaign seems to be a bust. The only reason to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/00 10:04 PM
  • Number: 29517
  • Recommendations: 166
Executive summary:
* This is a good deal for the long term strategic health of the company.
* There aren't many such deals around.
* Sometimes you take a good deal when you can, even if the timing is not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/05 12:08 PM
  • Number: 732187
  • Recommendations: 164
The left didn't like it when Bush went ahead with Iraq and is now doing everything in its power to screw things up.

This sound very much like the Vietnam non-apologia I hear about from time to time. So I wonder...

What is it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/07 7:30 PM
  • Number: 1281
  • Recommendations: 163
I have never me a self-made millionaire who was liberal. There are plenty of liberal millionaires, but most of them got there through sheer luck, or inheritance

Hi. Nice to meet you.

I have no inheritance; both my parents are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/02 1:10 PM
  • Number: 47616
  • Recommendations: 159
As I sat around thinking of the moaning and groaning I've been reading here, not to mention the outright silliness of some of the posts, I thought to do an exercise to figure out how much this company is really worth.

There are lots of ways
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z