Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CCinOC

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/2/15 3:26 PM
  • Number: 767243
  • Recommendations: 2
Obama is nothing but an empty suit. Always has been. His only "talent" is fooling a LOT of people.
  • Date: 3/2/15 3:24 PM
  • Number: 767242
  • Recommendations: 0
What is inappropriate is the artist talking about what he did!
  • Date: 3/2/15 2:07 PM
  • Number: 767235
Consider the recent disclosures that Hillary knew almost immediately that the Benghazi killings were the preplanned work of terrorists and not due to spontaneous rioters angry over a video — and yet continued to deceive the public that just the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 12:40 PM
  • Number: 767229
Question: "What does the Bible mean by binding and loosing?"

Answer: The concept of “binding and loosing” is taught in the Bible in Matthew 16:19: “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 12:35 PM
  • Number: 767228
"Whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in heaven and whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in heaven." Matthew 18:18

Please stop taking this Scripture out of context to bolster your cockamamie theory. That's not what that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 12:18 PM
  • Number: 767221
  • Recommendations: 5
Well, this should be interesting.

CNN publishes O'Reilly tape
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/03/cnn-publishes-or...

CNN
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 11:58 AM
  • Number: 767219
  • Recommendations: 2
Tomorrow, at 11 a.m. ET, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel will address a joint meeting of Congress.

The address is an opportunity for you to hear from the leader one of our closest allies about the grave threats we face from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 11:47 AM
  • Number: 767218
  • Recommendations: 13
It's a pleasure to watch this man speak. I'm looking forward to his speech before Congress tomorrow. I hope it's a real ratings buster.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 10:28 AM
  • Number: 767209
Sanctions lifted. Restrictions gone. Nuclear development legitimized. Iran would reenter the international community, as Obama suggested in an interview in December, as “a very successful regional power.” A few years — probably around 10 — of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 10:27 AM
  • Number: 767208
Sanctions lifted. Restrictions gone. Nuclear development legitimized. Iran would reenter the international community, as Obama suggested in an interview in December, as “a very successful regional power.” A few years — probably around 10 — of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z