Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CCinOC

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/4/15 10:20 PM
  • Number: 775766
  • Recommendations: 3
Let's see if anyone can identify the problems in your statements… ~jerryjibjab

As far back as I can remember, I would say to my son, "Have I told you yet today how much I love you?" Since I asked him that nearly every day,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 9:10 PM
  • Number: 775759
  • Recommendations: 1
So the country of Sweden is going to allow itself to be overrun by people whose ideology is antithetical to their own because they can do nothing else?

Weak.
  • Date: 5/4/15 9:06 PM
  • Number: 775757
  • Recommendations: 0
Correction: I'm so happy the VOTING populace of the United States does not consist predominantly of AOLFoolman(s).

There are very few things I think Americans should do, but I feel strongly that every American of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 8:46 PM
  • Number: 775754
I feel helpless and, sometimes, hopeless.
  • Date: 5/4/15 8:38 PM
  • Number: 775752
No, I meant, why can't the Swedish government shut off food and water to the weenies?
  • Date: 5/4/15 7:43 PM
  • Number: 775745
You can't turn off power and water to the weenies…and of the 250,000 in Malmo, 80% are on benefits…and the other 20% too young to be on them. They will be. No one works. At least at a traceable job.

Why not?
  • Date: 5/4/15 7:09 PM
  • Number: 775741
Obama is a closet muslim. Plain and simple.

He probably got a special dispensation from the Ayatollah to excuse him from facing Mecca five times per day. That would be a dead give-away.
  • Date: 5/4/15 5:33 PM
  • Number: 775736
  • Recommendations: 2
Sweden’s third most populous city, Malmö, is now effectively a no-go zone for Swedes, police, firemen and emergency workers.

B-b-b-but FeedMeCrap says there's no such thing as Mooselimb no-go zones and we know FeedMeCrap never
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 5:31 PM
  • Number: 775735
When the get to be about 33%, they'll manage to get Sharia law concepts in everywhere. No pork…better have a beard…

What about men who aren't particularly hirsute? Do they get beheaded?
  • Date: 5/4/15 2:15 PM
  • Number: 775711
I read something to the effect that the UN wants to send 80,000 refugees to all parts of the world including the US. […] Maybe CC can find it.

Brooklyn, you remembered the story, but the UN wants to resettle ten times that
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z