Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CCinOC

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/2/14 12:00 AM
  • Number: 746077
  • Recommendations: 0
Grand jury considering the Ferguson shooting is being investigated for misconduct
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/14 11:43 PM
  • Number: 746075
Third, Obama’s share of the deficit is up on the first few years because he inherited an economy in a serious recession and a stock market in collapse.

Booooosh!
  • Date: 10/1/14 9:39 PM
  • Number: 746064
  • Recommendations: 4
Even flaming libruls are gettin' it.

Chris Matthews: Obama Getting "Intellectually Lazy," "Atrophied" By People Like Valerie Jarrett, Michelle Obama
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/14 9:20 PM
  • Number: 746062
  • Recommendations: 1
Drudge headlines:

NYT PAGE ONE THURSDAY: MICHELLE OBAMA OPTS OUT OF SENATE RACES...
'Believes some Dems have been insufficiently supportive of her efforts to end childhood obesity'...
'She hates to be away from home'...
'She
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/14 8:43 PM
  • Number: 746058
Multiple trips to the ER while contagious, sitting and coughing in the waiting room full of patients. Probably hundreds exposed.

They said on the news that it's unlikely that spittle would carry enough virus to infect anyone. Yeah,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/14 7:09 PM
  • Number: 746043
If you've got a strong stomach, google for "ebola victims photos" and click on "images" instead of "web." It's one nasty virus.
  • Date: 10/1/14 6:38 PM
  • Number: 746038
They're saying on the news that an Ebola victim is infectious to others only when there are symptoms. How can they be so sure of that?! Has Ebola even been exhaustively studied? After all, some viruses are communicable even when the carrier is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/14 6:25 PM
  • Number: 746035
Meanwhile, the populace sleeps.
  • Date: 10/1/14 6:16 PM
  • Number: 746033
I think the list referred to a physical book--you know, paper pages between two cardboard covers. I know my son (age 30) doesn't read paper books. He's got a Kindle. So does his wife.
  • Date: 10/1/14 6:14 PM
  • Number: 746032
Now these artists aren't likely to become household names unless a corporate entity offers them a contract & spends millions on marketing.

Actually, it's more often the other way around: an artist must develop a following in
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z