Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CCinOC

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/28/14 2:32 AM
  • Number: 757793
  • Recommendations: 0
Saw "Into the Woods" and "Unbroken" over the weekend.

"Into the Woods" is a musical, so if you don't like movie musicals, you won't like this movie. The production values are high and the presence of Meryl
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/14 2:01 AM
  • Number: 757792
While a mildly interesting belief, there's no reason to buy such a randomly selected element. Further, it is surely obvious by now that this thread title idea is completely bogus, as science says nothing about a god or gods.

I agree
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 6:06 PM
  • Number: 757759
In a post you mentioned that you've questioned Christianity in the past. I was a little pleased to hear that because I've got my own ideas about Jesus and who he was. However I was reluctant to go there because i have no desire to offend
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 5:59 PM
  • Number: 757757
However, from the non-theist side, I do believe one has to acknowledge all the suffering as well, and wonder if there is some overriding power -- why the cruelty-- it takes faith also to believe that a tsunami leaving hundreds of parents living
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 4:03 PM
  • Number: 757742
  • Recommendations: 1
The fact that we haven't gotten science quite right is hardly cause to reject science in principle.

For the record, I don't reject science in principle. I think its capacity to explain God is extremely limited. Common sense,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 3:59 PM
  • Number: 757741
I didn't say that atheists say that. I said that some religious folk accuse atheists of holding that view. For example, the message I was replying to…

Ah, I see what you're saying now. Well, I can't get into the mind of an atheist
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 3:53 PM
  • Number: 757737
One of the definitions of "religion" is: a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance. LordFoolman is a Science Religionist. Science is his religion. He has exhibited a lot of faith in his religion. I sometimes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 3:45 PM
  • Number: 757735
The Christian, Jewish, and Moslem scriptures agree that the universe was created for the purpose of containing and providing for humans on earth. Science indicates that there is an extremely low probability of this being true. And yet those who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 2:45 PM
  • Number: 757715
After Katrina hurricanes are going to happen with much more frequency warmists said.........but then they didn't, i think the next year there were none. Global warming hypothesis.....destroyed.......you still believe though right? Actual data
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/14 2:29 PM
  • Number: 757711
Why can't the "if it's not scientifically proven, it doesn't exist" crowd see that science is their religion? Science doesn't know everything--yet--a F-A-C-T the scientific religionists fail to acknowledge.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z