Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AngelMay

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/20/14 10:27 PM
  • Number: 881842
  • Recommendations: 0
Sure "lots" of people don't, but then "lots" of people don't LBTM, so given who you are OSTENSIBLY asking about and given your inference that "everybody stretches", it's kind of silly to go on about what many people
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/14 4:54 PM
  • Number: 881831
From the series of posts, it appears you are judging people by what they own without any background on their means. You live in a double-wide and anyone living better must be stretching it. If you drove past my house today, you'd see a large
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/14 4:40 PM
  • Number: 436651
Just in case you don't have enough to worry about…
Try this:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/628866-could-earth-be-flung-...

AM
  • Date: 4/20/14 4:16 PM
  • Number: 881830
  • Recommendations: 1

From the series of posts, it appears you are judging people by what they own without any background on their means. You live in a double-wide and anyone living better must be stretching it. If you drove past my house today, you'd see a large

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/14 12:36 PM
  • Number: 436645
But these kinds of questions -- e.g. "Do we have free will?" "Does reality exist or is it only an illusion?" etc. -- while legitimate, may, in an absolute sense, be unanswerable. And this may be, in part, because they are --
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/14 11:06 AM
  • Number: 436643
Is there empirical evidence that we have free will? That is the sophomoric question. More deeply and to the point, what would falsify the opinion that we are machines?

The ability to choose.

Please define what you mean by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/14 10:54 AM
  • Number: 881812
And… it doesn't just end with the price of the house.
You need to consider the maintenance on the house.
Does it have a roofline that will cost a fortune when a new roof is needed? (For just an example)
And you need to consider the tax
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/14 7:17 PM
  • Number: 160556
  • Recommendations: 4
We are getting ready to go out this evening and I put on a new blouse that I bought some time ago that was too small for me. Now it hangs on me like a bag.

I'm thinking that pretty soon all my clothes are going to look like tents. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/14 6:42 PM
  • Number: 160555
  • Recommendations: 2
Last time I was in an actual movie theatre, we saw "Titanic". Definitely better on a large screen.

Holy cow. Talk about a STUPID movie.
Titanic was it. Beyond dumb.
They showed whatsergums wading around
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/14 5:53 PM
  • Number: 881804
AM ~

I used to work at Montgomery Wards when I was a teen. First in the lingerie/panty hose department (when that item was new) and then the wig department. I recall that if someone filled out an application to open a credit card

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z