Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 2828

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/30/14 5:52 PM
  • Number: 741465
  • Recommendations: 1
I've got another best case scenario... Metal goes in and tells them he is retiring, gathers up his stuff, and walks out the door. He has all ready said he doesn't need his social security so he retires 9 months early and uses a bit of his social
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 10:21 AM
  • Number: 741413
  • Recommendations: 0
Let's see....probably a half million dollar grant was used to promote 'healthier campfire snacks'.....which then got reviewed by six levels of administration before being issued - another half million in overhead.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 10:09 AM
  • Number: 741410
  • Recommendations: 2
It is important to realize the entire political correctness movement is a wide spread effort to suppress honest debate and derision of the ridiculous is a part of that debate. The left does not like being made fun of and they live for tools to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 9:32 AM
  • Number: 741404
  • Recommendations: 3
Is there anything that has come out of this administration that hasn't ended up being a lie?

Well, I think we all have to admit, he may have turned the corner of late

For the first
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 9:14 AM
  • Number: 741400
  • Recommendations: 8
Sorry to hear about your troubles at work, but how is that joke not racist? The whole point of the joke is Obama saying, in black English, "I be headin' to the golf course," i.e. making fun of the way some black people speak.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 9:08 AM
  • Number: 741398
  • Recommendations: 12
One of the promises Obama made on the website was on "whistleblower protections:"

Often the best source of information about waste, fraud, and abuse in government is an existing government employee committed to public integrity
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 9:00 AM
  • Number: 741396
  • Recommendations: 0
It's hard to confirm something like this... so I'm not 100% sure of it until it is confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but it may be too good to be true.
---------------------------------------------
One thing is for sure,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 8:54 AM
  • Number: 741394
  • Recommendations: 2
News tip from law enforcement source: #MichaelBrown Brown was charged with 2nd degree murder as a juvenile. Confirming now... #Ferguson
  • Date: 8/29/14 5:09 PM
  • Number: 741324
  • Recommendations: 11
I wasn't going to post this but since this is in the same type of category i thought i would:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/14 4:57 PM
  • Number: 741322
  • Recommendations: 5
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/27/epa-chief-co2-regulations-...

The Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed global
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z