Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 2828

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/28/15 11:47 PM
  • Number: 770963
  • Recommendations: 6
What Really Happened to Harry Reid? Part 2.

“When a guy shows up at a Las Vegas emergency room on New Year’s Day with severe facial injuries and broken ribs, and gives as an explanation the functional equivalent of ‘I walked into a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 11:26 PM
  • Number: 770960
  • Recommendations: 0
I dunno, I must have never seen this episode of Seinfeld, which I'm quite sure this reference is made from. A post with Mike and Andrew involvement are 99% references to Seinfeld.

I would love to see the episode where the phrase
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 10:57 PM
  • Number: 770955
2828 live in Chicago?! I think he'd rather stick a hot poker into his eye. <LOL>
----------------------------------------
If i was single, loaded, and didn't need a job, i don't think living in Chicago would be too bad, walk downstairs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 10:41 PM
  • Number: 770951
My friend that is Italian is the best tipper I've ever seen. He'll leave a $20 bill on the table sometime.

I've noticed that gay men tend to be very generous tippers. I'm guessing it's because many of them have waited tables
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 10:05 PM
  • Number: 770944
2828, you need to drive into Chicago (or train) from Libertyville and also show Andrew a good time. He is a very decent guy. Yes, I know, you're married and blah blah blah. Share some Fool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 9:46 PM
  • Number: 770941
Art, you have the energy to eat after you have sex? What are you, female? Let me guess, you also fluff the pillows to their original state, scrub the bathroom sink, and rearrange the refrigerator contents alphabetically?

I can barely put
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 9:42 PM
  • Number: 770939
Once, a number of weeks ago, they made Matthew go into the dining room and clean tables, mop floors, take out the trash... it was the only time I'd ever seen him anywhere but behind the counter or in the kitchen, and I looked up from my paper and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 9:25 PM
  • Number: 770932
  • Recommendations: 1
"You should write erotic novels Artimus." - 2828

-------------------

They had sex. Then he fell asleep for half an hour. When he woke up he went and made a ham and cheese sandwich because he was hungry.

The End.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 9:05 PM
  • Number: 770925
Oh our Kroger's has young girls going out in the parking lot and pushing in shopping carts. Some of them are very feminine and pretty too. The first time I saw it I was actually a little taken aback because a bunch of those carts can be quite
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 9:02 PM
  • Number: 770924
Every president recently has been bought by Wall Street. So I think it's gonna take being bought by somebody else in addition to Wall Street to get her past her open hatred of the banks.
-----------------------------------
To me, and i could
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z