Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By brucedoe

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/25/16 1:21 PM
  • Number: 124643
  • Recommendations: 0
To do trusts skips probate. So it depends on where you live whether trusts are worth the cost. Setting up trust for the two of you might cost a couple thousand dollars.

Trusts do not avoid inheritance taxes if you are fortunate enough to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/16 1:05 PM
  • Number: 504537
waterfell

A good post.

For those not aware, methane is 30 times per unit as powerful a greenhouse gas as carbon dioxide.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/16 1:00 PM
  • Number: 504536
  • Recommendations: 1
The long answer:

Well, theory has become a messy word with one meaning for laymen and another for scientists. In science a theory and a law are pretty interchangeable and explain all observed phenomena. Something not yet proven to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/16 5:46 PM
  • Number: 504508
Willi

You are absolutely right. In the Federal Government, researchers have no Civil Service protection because they pretend you can only do the project you are currently on (no matter what projects you have done in the past). It is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/16 5:43 PM
  • Number: 504507
  • Recommendations: 6
illi

You are absolutely right. In the Federal Government, researchers have no Civil Service protection because they pryou can only do the porject you currently on (no matter what projects you have done in the past). It is crazy, but the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:36 PM
  • Number: 504420
  • Recommendations: 3
PSUengineer

I have no quarrel with your post; however, I think there may be no greenhouse gas savings in using natural gas over coal because of leakage in its production. Perhaps this problem can be overcome. Still there are good reasons
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:27 PM
  • Number: 504419
  • Recommendations: 4
I think this is a criminal misuse of the H-1B visa and I have always opposed these visas, especially when I was a young scientist. Presumably people on such visas are filling jobs because no U.S. talent exists. It was not intended to save money
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/16 8:42 PM
  • Number: 504281
  • Recommendations: 2
The break even price for Frac Gas is about $4/unit so at $3/unitthose wells depending on the $4/unit price are still losing money, fast. It could be that where frac gas is a byproduct for frac oil, the two might be squeezing out a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/16 11:33 AM
  • Number: 504258
  • Recommendations: 3
In case you missed it, the 38th week of the year is the worst week for stocks and we are now in the 38th week ( (Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/16 11:21 AM
  • Number: 195081
  • Recommendations: 1
JeanDavid

I have a small stock account with E*Trade and, overall, find it very good. I like the way the provide data, especially.

They used to have a good set of CDs but decided to give them up so after my last CD matured, I have
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z