Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By brucedoe

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/21/17 12:22 PM
  • Number: 520075
  • Recommendations: 0
I wonder if McCain wasn't bothered by something as long ago as he ran for President because he made some bizarre statements like collusion between Iran (Shiites) and Sunnis. He did it more than once though they hate each other. I thought he
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/17 12:18 PM
  • Number: 520073
  • Recommendations: 5
I heard an interview with an oncologist last night on the Charley Riose show (at midnight)

The oncologist without being overly optimistic, said that putting some polio virus into the brain spot seemed to activate the reaction of the immune
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/17 12:12 PM
  • Number: 520071
Forgot the reference. Here it is:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/21/lyft-is-following-uber-into-s...

brucedoe
  • Date: 7/21/17 12:08 PM
  • Number: 520069
  • Recommendations: 1
Lyft is speeding up its participation in self driving cars.\\The article speaks about Lyft still having drivers for places self driving cars can't go. I wonder what that is. Is GFS not accurate enough to guide cars? Do they need a center
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/17 12:03 PM
  • Number: 82634
  • Recommendations: 3
I too bought a little NNN a few weeks back and had to wait until it went back in the black, but the dividend is nice, as you say.

brucedoe
  • Date: 7/20/17 12:39 PM
  • Number: 520029
  • Recommendations: 2
JLC

Not to contradict you, but several physians on TV said he might live 14 mo. to 2 yrs. But I'm certainly no expert.

brucedoe (Doctor of Rocks. If you have a sick rock, bring it to me. If you are sick, go to someone else.)
  • Date: 7/19/17 5:46 PM
  • Number: 519990
jaagu

Kentucky which is actually big on solar, is looking into mining coal for rare elements, especially heavy rare elements. I'm not sure what the extraction process is, but, if it doesn't involve burning of coal, it might be all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/17 5:35 PM
  • Number: 519988
  • Recommendations: 21
Peter

Carter got more than 70% of his program through congress. Try that today. Carter did some difficult things. Gerald Ford wanted to solve the Panama Canal sovereignty issue but his party rebelled so he quit. Carter got it done, and,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/17 6:38 PM
  • Number: 519616
  • Recommendations: 4
tax machines "The profound implications of technological disruption may ultimately require profound policy changes such as: making robots living entities so they can be taxed, governments introducing living wages, significantly higher taxation
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/17 1:46 PM
  • Number: 519353
  • Recommendations: 13
although the electric car does not emit carbon dioxide to speak of, the electricity to charge the car probably does (solar and wind might be exceptions). You also have to take into account the carbon dioxide emitted to make the solar farm or wind
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z