Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By brucedoe

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/30/16 4:30 PM
  • Number: 503040
  • Recommendations: 0
warrl

Normally when a drug does generic, some cheaper things are used than in the proprietary drug (like something to calm your stomach, etc0.

What can they do on the EpiPin to make it cheaper? I guess they could print the labels
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/16 4:23 PM
  • Number: 80718
  • Recommendations: 0
I bought 100 sh after Yoda's mention of AMH because of their financing and management. Right now it is up nicely above my purchase price. Im not sure you are taking into account appreciation of homes. If homes go into bubble, then AMH can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 5:13 PM
  • Number: 502979
  • Recommendations: 4
The cost of the drug is less than a dollar. Let's give them the benefit of a doubt and say it costs $10 to manufacture (They are not hand crafted.). Added $5 for shipping and handling. The item is well known so there are no marketing costs,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 5:00 PM
  • Number: 502977
  • Recommendations: 2
Since the EpiPen is off patent, what is the difference between the "real" EpiPen and a generic EpiPen? What will Mylan substitute to make the generic EpiPen?

The CEO of Mylan might have gotten some sympathy if she hadn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 4:54 PM
  • Number: 502975
  • Recommendations: 1
Wendy

My impression is that Sanofi voluntarily withdrew their EpiPen because of 22 known failures.

brucedoe
  • Date: 8/29/16 4:51 PM
  • Number: 502973
Jeff

Where Is Teddy Roosevelt When We Need Him: http://stopcontinentaldrift.blogspot.com/2016/08/where-is-te...

brucedoe
  • Date: 8/24/16 3:17 AM
  • Number: 502683
I've been expecting runaway inflation since 2001. I suppose it will happen some year, but have no idea when. We are in a state that no one knows how to get out of. The Fed would love to see 2% inflation but hasn't been able to get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/16 3:12 AM
  • Number: 502682
  • Recommendations: 3
math999

I still believe that if all the cash was spread around equally, over 1 or 2 generations, the wealth would be stratified just like it is now.

Actually I think we saw this in Russia when they privatized industry.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/16 11:17 AM
  • Number: 502104
According to a recent article,* Provo, Utah, and Omaha, Nebraska, are among the best. Bboth have low unemployment (under 4%) that I would think is an impediment, but what do I know?

Both have low rental costs and low wages. There are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/16 11:05 AM
  • Number: 9755
I confess I use rec's as a sorting tool and usually look at posts that have received 10 rec's though sometimes I will look at a post with fewer if they are from certain people like Yoda and other Favorite Fools.

I don't have
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z