Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By brucedoe

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/23/18 1:17 PM
  • Number: 536723
  • Recommendations: 1
Wendy

I guess you are right. A distant relative just today asked by a distant relative if I would possibly guarantee her rent payments because her income is less than 2-1/2 times her rent.

brucedoe
  • Date: 5/23/18 1:09 PM
  • Number: 536722
  • Recommendations: 2
When you turn 80, physicians seem to lose interest in you. You no longer are told to take a lot of tests in your annual physical such as colonoscopy every so many years. My annual physical has mainly consisted listening to my lungs and getting a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/18 11:34 AM
  • Number: 536586
  • Recommendations: 2
while parents in the bottom half saw their wealth shrink by 260 percent.

How can you shrink by 260%? 100% reduction takes you to zero.

brucedoe
  • Date: 5/16/18 2:50 PM
  • Number: 45838
  • Recommendations: 1
I think that anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have their head examined.

There is a book out on anxiety "My Age Of Anxiety" by Scott Stossel which is 350 something pages of misery. I recall one meaningful message of his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/18 2:23 PM
  • Number: 197712
  • Recommendations: 0
I've tried to think of what I might have installed lately. I did ass Slimware. I wonder if that has done something. But it is strange that it would only affect PenFed.

brucedoe
  • Date: 5/16/18 2:20 PM
  • Number: 197711
james

No, I do not use a password program. As I said above, however, I don't get to the password as it times out after I put in the username.

brucedoe
  • Date: 5/16/18 2:18 PM
  • Number: 197710
mildv

Actually, I don't even get as far as the password. It times out just with the Username. I called PenFed tech and asked if they could change my username and they said they couldn't but suggested I empty the recycle bin so I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/18 2:11 PM
  • Number: 536312
  • Recommendations: 21
Jeff

Netanyahu's assistant (Donald Trump) did Netanyahu's bidding on the move of the embassy, just as Donald Trump did Netanyahu's bidding on the nuclear deal with Iran.

Netanyahu would like to see the U.S. go to war
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/18 2:04 PM
  • Number: 197704
cool

The problem is the same on WiFi as it is on hard-wired (mu notebook computer vs my desktop). And I have tried 4 providers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and internet explorer.

I'll call PenFed and see about a new login
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/18 2:00 PM
  • Number: 197703
james

Have you requested a password change?

I don't get that far. I guess I could request a change in the username. I guess it is worth a try. though I have used the same username for a long time with no problem, but maybe
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z