Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By brucedoe

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/16/17 12:23 PM
  • Number: 510623
  • Recommendations: 3
Puck

How true. There isn't competition in the pharmaceutical industry. If one company raises its price on a drug, the "competitors" of that drug are gleefully raised also. Since congress says that Medicare cannot bargain on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/17 2:48 PM
  • Number: 510581
  • Recommendations: 1
Steve

Now Steve .... You are better than that. We love you.

brucedoe
  • Date: 1/14/17 2:46 PM
  • Number: 510580
  • Recommendations: 10
conductor

There's much less interesting or necessary work to be done.

I dispute this comment. If anything there are MORE interesting jobs available but there are fewer qualified people to fill them. Of course,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/17 2:29 PM
  • Number: 81572
  • Recommendations: 4
Yes, I can see that the new Colony-NRF preferreds are trading. In fact they hit both new 52-week high and lows this last week. this probably means that the counting is starting over and is not historical.

brucedoe
  • Date: 1/13/17 4:10 PM
  • Number: 81567
  • Recommendations: 0
Are CLNS preferred shares still trading or are they Waldenized?

brucedoe
  • Date: 1/12/17 1:12 PM
  • Number: 81554
  • Recommendations: 4
Actthe "impression" that wind is strongest during the weakest demand hours is incorrect. Wind blows more during the day which is during the high demand hours. There are many references for this on Google. A couple are:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/17 12:48 PM
  • Number: 195663
  • Recommendations: 0
Curta Calculater. Never heard of it. Intereesting.

Friden came out with two electro-mechanical calculators. One could do AxBxC and the other could do square roots. I think each cost about #1,100 at the time. Then An Wang came out with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/17 12:38 PM
  • Number: 510506
  • Recommendations: 10
I have posted on my blog a short poem called Teenager. It is getting lots of page views. If interested it is at (Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/17 6:46 PM
  • Number: 195654
Ah, yes, I got a Kaeuffel and Esser Log-Log Duplex Decitrig slide rule* for Christmas in 1950 so it is 65 yrs old and hangs on the wall of my
man cave" Attached to it is a tie clip of a tiny slide rule that actually works.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/17 6:29 PM
  • Number: 510458
Mark R

Using a simpler tax system that I described above, people will buy the house they want/need and distorting tax law won't come into play. People will take the mortgage they want/need without being nudged one way or another due
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z