Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By richieds

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/14/17 12:14 AM
  • Number: 2183525
  • Recommendations: 1
Hillary was one of the most insincere, unlikeable, incompetent candidates to ever run for the presidency. Yes, Russia interfered in the election but she lost to Donald Trump. Think about that. Her campaign was listless, disappearing for days and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/17 4:55 PM
  • Number: 2183056
"Sorry, he has got nothing. If he had, we would know due to the leaky Justice department."

If he had nothing, he would have moved to wrap it up already.
  • Date: 11/10/17 4:52 PM
  • Number: 2183052
"I think I do and who the eff are you to say otherwise?

Someone with common sense.
  • Date: 11/10/17 4:51 PM
  • Number: 2183050
"I can?t stand Trump. I never could stand the man but what he?s doing to the dems is unbelievably priceless"

Yes, it is priceless. Trump is doing something for democrats they could have only dreamed about. Trump will be the best
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 9:51 PM
  • Number: 2182768
  • Recommendations: 7
"You must understand that guns don't fire themselves, right?"

Again, automatic weapons don't fire themselves either. Do you think they should be legal? When you answer that, we'll run through the rest of the list
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 9:19 PM
  • Number: 2182766
  • Recommendations: 3
"What you don't want to recognize is the actual root cause of the problem, which is the person pulling the trigger."

The standard gun lobby out. Guns don't kill people. Then why do we have ANY restrictions on ANY weapons?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 8:52 PM
  • Number: 2182762
  • Recommendations: 12
"*A good guy - An NRA shooting instructor no less (SLL is choking on that one, lol) stopped the attack"

After 26 were dead, 20 injured and the shooter was apparently leaving. Great job by these 2 citizens but too late for too
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 8:31 PM
  • Number: 2182755
  • Recommendations: 7
"nearly all people who voted for Trump would do it again."

There is a need for democrats to understand the average Trump voter. The Dems are mistaken if they think Trump voters are disappointed in what Trump has given them.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 8:19 PM
  • Number: 2182754
  • Recommendations: 0
"And you don't need to fly to travel from state to state. Or a car. Walking or bicycling will do nicely."

Gotta love when you come up with these silly comparisons, as if the difficulty of protecting your family without the use
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/17 7:04 PM
  • Number: 2182742
"Though there is a valid justification for demanding the selling of CNN,"

I'm certainly no anti-trust expert but the validation appears weak. Anti-trust concerns generally revolve around the removing of competitors in the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z