Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By richieds

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/9/17 10:45 PM
  • Number: 2160492
  • Recommendations: 0
Jim Rogers hasn't gotten it right since the recession. He's predicted a crash every single year.

"We're certainly going to have more crises coming out of Europe and America; the world is in trouble. The world has been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 10:15 AM
  • Number: 2145923
  • Recommendations: 1
Ironic. The Tea Party saved Obamacare. It's that simple.
  • Date: 3/7/17 6:43 PM
  • Number: 2142630
  • Recommendations: 2
"all scrambling to update their talking points from we've got no plan to the plan will never work"

If they don't have the votes, they don't have a plan. We'll soon find out. Obviously, they had no choice but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/17 8:14 PM
  • Number: 2129348
This is being reported by the Daily News. Take it for what it's worth.

"Russian intelligence monitored Donald Trump engaging in "perverted sexual acts" during his stay in a luxury Moscow hotel, according to an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/17 7:00 PM
  • Number: 2129328
IF this were true and the evidence so clear that republicans were forced to go along with impeachment or Trump simply resigned, the blow to the GOP would be devastating, leaving Pence as a lame duck before he gets started. Nothing fine about it.
  • Date: 1/8/17 11:59 AM
  • Number: 2128594
  • Recommendations: 1
"After Sony anyone old enough to read should know Russian (or foreign) hacking is possible, even likely. Anyone who failed to heed the warnings has to be pretty dumb."

The fact that someone was lax or dumb about their security
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/5/17 9:32 PM
  • Number: 2127923
  • Recommendations: 21
So missing WMD, a much tougher task, means that future American presidents should take the words of foreign dictators and cyber-terrorists over the CIA and FBI going forward? Let us know when you are tired looking foolish because most of your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/5/17 6:53 PM
  • Number: 2127904
"And not in the Hannity or O'Reilly way of merely shouting over them - he does it by shredding their arguments to bits."

I'm unimpressed so far but if he is going to ever be seen as a real journalist, in the mold of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/4/17 8:58 PM
  • Number: 2127700
I sincerely hope that Woolsey is right and Trump IS playing us. That would at least give me some confidence that he is not completely out of touch with reality.
  • Date: 1/4/17 6:26 PM
  • Number: 2127684
"Assange has refuted every proof that has been offered regarding the Russian being the source of the leaked information"

Please enlighten us on what proof Assange has refuted.

I love the fact that the right now
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z