Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JamesBrown

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/22/16 10:06 AM
  • Number: 479699
  • Recommendations: 7
If "science" is so friggin' smart, they ought to be able to come up with a different word that simply stops these arguments in the first place.

Richard Dawkins proposed the word 'theorum' as an alternative to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/16 3:32 PM
  • Number: 88213
  • Recommendations: 0
They want to get laid and have a girlfriend but without all the responsibility and commitment that goes along with it. If their girlfriends told them they were pregnant they'd be terrified.

And if you told them they suffer from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/16 2:53 PM
  • Number: 88205
Talk about your early retirement!

Or late career. Presumably these young men would eventually like to get married and raise a family, but their chances of that are much harder given their chosen lifestyle.
  • Date: 9/21/16 2:49 PM
  • Number: 133487
  • Recommendations: 1
My first thought is a tall cubical frame like an open-sided cage. At the base of the frame is a solid platform where a small motor is attached, plus batteries, strong enough to push the entire contraption. On each corner of the platform is a tall
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/16 2:37 PM
  • Number: 479623
  • Recommendations: 5
Speaking of, why is it that if citizens speak out about reducing the number of black gun deaths during involvement with police that the citizens are seen as "anti-cop"?

Easy. Fox News has informed us that it's not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/16 9:57 AM
  • Number: 80830
I have a 401K from a company I quit working for about six months ago, approximate value $30K. The 401K is invested through Fidelity, and 100% invested in Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund Admiral Shares (VSMAX). The expense ratio is listed at 0.08%. Of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/16 2:12 PM
  • Number: 80783
There are advantages and disadvantage with automatic enrollment. Some people won't follow through, look at the number of people who pass up on the free money in 401k matching.

Some people are suggesting that 401K plans should be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/16 12:15 PM
  • Number: 479384
  • Recommendations: 3
AngelMay: In order to avoid severe depression, I think I'm just going to have to stop reading DrBob's posts altogether.

Not me! I think it's refreshing to see Republicans concerned about the health of women again.
  • Date: 9/11/16 11:40 AM
  • Number: 80678
  • Recommendations: 3
BigYanno88 asks: Also can someone explain what "rebalancing" means?

So if im 30 - 30 - 30 in those vanguards funds. what would i do to rebalance?

Since no one else seems interested in answering the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/16 6:45 PM
  • Number: 479126
It's always been a debate whether she welcomed that kiss. Her body language is stiff and resistant, but it could have just been from the surprise of it.

Maybe I'll try kissing strange women like that on the street, see how they
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z