Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By JamesBrown

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/26/15 3:25 PM
  • Number: 67100
  • Recommendations: 1
ravvt writes: New business formation is at a 35yr low while welfare spending grows to ever higher levels.

Curious. Your image doesn't specify whether the businesses are incorporated or not, while the study in the OP looked only at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/15 11:05 AM
  • Number: 67082
  • Recommendations: 13
  • Date: 3/25/15 4:25 PM
  • Number: 25192
  • Recommendations: 2
It offers a plausible explanation, which is the best we'll ever get. To the die hards, you can't go back and prove it happened. Kind of like they can't go back and prove god really did visit Earth thousands of years ago then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/15 10:54 PM
  • Number: 449229
  • Recommendations: 0
1pg: Apparently being Christian isn't enough for these Christians...you have to be the right kind of Christian.

About the only thing that all Christians can agree on is that the majority of the others are doing it wrong.
  • Date: 3/19/15 10:52 PM
  • Number: 449228
1pg: "A celestial North Korea."

What's curious is how people pine to get away from this world and to be ushered into the next one.

And yet both worlds were designed and built by the same Architect.
  • Date: 3/19/15 10:45 PM
  • Number: 66869
  • Recommendations: 3
telegraph writes: "It was the DEMOCRATS that was the party of slavery in the pre Civil War south...and long after!....."

Right. During the time of Lincoln, Republicans were more liberal from New England states, and Democrats
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/15 4:59 PM
  • Number: 66821
  • Recommendations: 7
1poorguy: "Even while we did remarkable things like raise the city of Chicago to install sewers, we didn't let women vote and enforced Jim Crow. "

telegraph: "That was the convention of the day. SO?

It ended. Get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/15 12:19 AM
  • Number: 66759
Too many people we knew who retired and were dead 2 or 3 years later.

Wouldn't that be an argument to never retire?

;)
  • Date: 3/14/15 11:18 AM
  • Number: 66506
  • Recommendations: 1
I have the same criteria as you, 1pg--affordable with stuff to do.

(My motto: it's better to do stuff than to have stuff.)

Right now, my suburb of Dallas fits the bill quite nicely, but my wife is growing more and more tired of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/15 11:10 AM
  • Number: 448562
  • Recommendations: 0
Does anybody here remember the name of the very recent film about the guy who cracked the enigma code? I just can't recall the name - though I can picture the ad for it in my head.

The Imitation Game.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z