Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By lindytoes

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/23/17 9:48 PM
  • Number: 101532
  • Recommendations: 2
Now I don't know if it was on this board or PA, but I was just saying something to this effect.
No link and I don't think you really need to read much more than this. I thought it was clear.

NYTimes
How G.O.P. in 2 States
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 9:17 PM
  • Number: 2151509
  • Recommendations: 5
This author asks a question that doesn't really need to be answered now. It's too late.
And to all conservatives, you think the NYTimes is SO liberal. Maybe they appear to be. But they have done as much to put Trump in the White House as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 9:07 PM
  • Number: 2151508
  • Recommendations: 1
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a54654/sc...
What Happened to Wisconsin?
It's become the home base of American
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/17 8:12 PM
  • Number: 41981
Some people are easier to skewer so that is the target of comedians and comic shows. Anyone who thinks SNL is attacking only one way not only doesn't watch the show, but lives in a bubble. You know who is very, very nasty? Yeah, I bet you do.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 8:49 AM
  • Number: 101423
  • Recommendations: 0
Relax. And some perspective. The entire history of Europe has been various European nations trying to kill each other. This is small potatoes. Also, despite what the right wingers on RWCJ say, immigration policy is not set by the EU, it is set by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 8:11 AM
  • Number: 2151243
I'm sure that both sides pay protesters.
Wait, you mean that for all these years I've been protesting for free when I could have gotten paid to do it??

I have never figured out why wzambon keeps saying
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 7:51 AM
  • Number: 2151237
Anyone who is not a criminal and qualified for the DACA program might just be deported anyway (see quote from OP below). Reminds me of some of the stories I heard about the early days of Hitler's Germany where Jews were targeted in a more subtle
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 5:05 PM
  • Number: 2151140
Dems better figure out and state clearly what they stand for and why anyone should elect them.

Not only that, but we have another big problem: Bernie Sanders. He STILL isn't a Democrat but he's on a tour of some sort with Tom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 2:30 PM
  • Number: 2151093
  • Recommendations: 2
I understand that many states refused to make any effort to work within the ACA plan, that insurers had to pull out of many states, and I've read plenty of anecdotes of people "losing their doctors."

It doesn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/17 9:45 AM
  • Number: 2151012
  • Recommendations: 41
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z