Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By lindytoes

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/4/16 4:33 AM
  • Number: 2069505
  • Recommendations: 0
Steve Schimdt says Trump is going to have to prove he is fit to be commander in chief. There are scores of serious Republicans who believe Trump is unfit to be the head of state, that he doesn't understand the basic governance of our Republic. He
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/16 2:44 AM
  • Number: 469886
I hit refresh on my post and it posted before I was done.
I wanted to add this: I'm in Germany and having trouble with the internet and posting, so I decided to go to Facebook. Guess what was there? A supportive post about interracial couples by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/16 2:05 AM
  • Number: 469885
At a guess, your relatives are Southern? My Texan relatives can't decide between Cruz and Trump - like both.

CNC

I have a really strange mix in my family. We're from Illinois but some of us have lived in the south most of our
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/16 12:48 AM
  • Number: 2069487
Now we have a huge political movement based solely on hate.
These people don't really care whether Trump is lying to them or not. They just love to hear him spew the hate.
This is going to redefine ugly elections.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/16 4:53 PM
  • Number: 469846
"Will Democrats who were incensed by the Bush-era waterboarding get behind someone who believes that Bush didn't go far enough? Or that we're not doing enough to deport people?" --Albaby

I think a lot more people than the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/16 3:15 PM
  • Number: 2069381
  • Recommendations: 1
"People don't have the time or the attention span to read any more words than necessary. You want your readers to hear you out, understand your message, and perhaps be entertained, right? Here's a list of words to eliminate to help you write
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/16 7:03 AM
  • Number: 2069256
  • Recommendations: 4
As the onion is peeled back, layer by layer, we see how really rotten Republican leadership, legislation and governance has been in this century.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/16 3:00 AM
  • Number: 69594
  • Recommendations: 1
Brilliant, Loren.
  • Date: 5/2/16 3:10 PM
  • Number: 2069164
  • Recommendations: 6
Does this woman have a death wish?

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/05/02/3774423/michele-...
Nevada Lawmaker: Itís Okay To
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/16 2:15 PM
  • Number: 2069147
  • Recommendations: 2
Hillary, not only raising money for Pesidential bid, but for other Democrats.

Clinton's operation, through a joint fundraising venture, also raised $9.5 million for the Democratic National Committee and state parties in April. Much of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z