Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By lindytoes

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/18/14 9:41 AM
  • Number: 1961075
  • Recommendations: 1
Not going to happen. We're too busy tweeting, posting and arguing on message boards.
  • Date: 9/18/14 8:57 AM
  • Number: 56065
  • Recommendations: 3
Without the USEPA (signed into law by a Republican President) and the Clean Air Act, we could still be what China is today. But in the past we were a sensible country NOT stuck in political gridlock and polarization. Here are a couple of examples of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/14 9:52 PM
  • Number: 1961019
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-walks-out-of-christian-...
Ted Cruz walks out of Christian event after being booed
Cruz was speaking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/14 9:46 PM
  • Number: 36497
I'm not posting this here to suggest you get a job at Netflix. This story also explains how you get recommendations from Netflix.
video
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/14 8:39 AM
  • Number: 56016
  • Recommendations: 0
To be honest, I don't think the deniers matter any longer. Renewable energy technology has already passed its tipping point. Its like cellular phones and e-commerce 20-30 years ago. Look at all the red states falling over themselves trying to get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 10:46 PM
  • Number: 1960822
With Xi and Modi not planning to attend, it could be a hint that neither China nor India will announce a particularly ambitious plan for emissions reductions ...

That is a Republican talking point. It is not true. Both countries are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 6:25 PM
  • Number: 458946
The news story says many other public pensions follow what Calpers does and might follow suit.

"The largest public employee pension fund is likely to echo across the country..."
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 11:57 AM
  • Number: 1960716
  • Recommendations: 0
Step one: eliminate all government subsidies, including the hidden ones, for the oil, gas and coal industries.

Ah, there is your problem. Our problem. We don't live in a free market world. We live in an oligarchy world, where the few
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 11:34 AM
  • Number: 60028
  • Recommendations: 4
When I heard this yesterday on NPR, I thought about how I lead a sheltered life. Just like I can't know what it is like to be anything but Caucasian, I can't know what it is like to be in an abusive situation. (Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 11:16 AM
  • Number: 19678
Thought provoking. Did everyone see the Facebook prison? Although most of them evoke plenty of familiarity or understanding, I thought that one would be the most universal. It is estimated there are about 1 1/4 BILLION Facebook
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z