Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By lindytoes

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/28/16 9:26 PM
  • Number: 88544
  • Recommendations: 0
Might not be a bad idea if Trump becomes President.
  • Date: 9/28/16 9:23 PM
  • Number: 2105604
  • Recommendations: 2
Long article well worth the read as it outlines where this story is big news across a wide variety of news outlets, all across the country including Latino outlets and audiences. This is a two-fer story just like the Kahn story. He insults women AND
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/16 7:26 PM
  • Number: 479999
  • Recommendations: 3
You guys are arguing with Catherine Coy?

Blah
  • Date: 9/28/16 3:48 PM
  • Number: 2105541
  • Recommendations: 24
"Holding a debate with Trump is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, he'll just knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around as if he had won."
Instagram photo (just text) by Sarah James as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/16 8:52 AM
  • Number: 88516
AM probably saw it somewhere like this and just didn't post the story...because it is limited access.

NYTimes Sept 28, 2016 digital newsclips
Suburban Women Find Little to Like in Donald Trump's Debate Performance
By TRIP
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/16 8:48 AM
  • Number: 31574
  • Recommendations: 2
I posted this in a reply post on PA about the debate:

-- Ford said it will stay in the U.S. “forever,” pushing back after Trump accused the automaker of planning to “fire all its [U.S.] employees” and move to in Mexico. There will be “zero
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 6:46 PM
  • Number: 88495
  • Recommendations: 1
He is obviously in the first few days of getting a cold. This is why I dislike politics so much, it is so hate filled. Always willing to see the worst. It's disgusting. Instead of just dealing with the issues they attack the person. It is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 5:37 PM
  • Number: 479955
I gave that original post my last rec today because I thought it was all very plausible. Probably someone has already written about this, but I don't think I have read it anywhere else.

Goofnoff didn't even get into the extreme
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 1:44 PM
  • Number: 2105238
  • Recommendations: 1
Here's part II about women's struggle in a male dominated society. I wonder which men will read this article since it is written by a woman, a woman who has written 15 books. Generally speaking people on these boards don't want to read
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 1:25 PM
  • Number: 2105228
Someone here on the boards complained about her pantsuits. It was cute in a sexist, not funny way.

Stop Pretending You Don’t Know Why People Hate Hillary Clinton
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z