Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By lindytoes

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/26/17 8:03 AM
  • Number: 2140569
  • Recommendations: 3
There are some seriously depressed and angry liberals on these boards now. I don't see how ranting over the problems to unknown people on message boards helps them or the problems.
  • Date: 2/26/17 7:50 AM
  • Number: 2140566
  • Recommendations: 1
If Dems lose the next presidential election, it will be due to many factors not the least of which is people tearing apart the party from within.

Republicans win because they have loyal, enthusiastic constituents who don't try to tear
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/17 8:24 AM
  • Number: 33004
  • Recommendations: 6
Remember that movie Day After Tomorrow? That wasn't completely just fantasy. I believe the rapidity with which it all happened in the movie was way overblown for the sake of drama and box office. But it was based on scientific conjecture. They
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/17 7:58 AM
  • Number: 97681
Someone on the Facebook post was upset for the cat, too. They asked a very similar question as AM. I guess there are plenty of people who are a little too serious right now. Here is the answer from my cat friends:

"We're on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/17 7:55 AM
  • Number: 490928
  • Recommendations: 4
This link was on an Andy Borowitz Facebook post. No, it isn't his satire site on the New Yorker. It is an article he felt he could share. He said "Americans Traveling Abroad Tell People They're 'From Canada'"

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 10:25 PM
  • Number: 97677
I thought the video was funny because of the end, where the guy was bitten and he was cursing. They didn't deliberately try to hurt the cat. They were trying to show him off for adoption, for goodness sakes. He was just upset. Sometimes I worry
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 7:35 PM
  • Number: 41706
Thanks for the heads up, Art. I bet I will love Time After Time. I don't know how I will see it, but I will try my Firestick and see if ABC app for it is available. Other option is to see it at Erin's house.
  • Date: 2/24/17 7:20 PM
  • Number: 490910
  • Recommendations: 2
If you want to go Trumpless, pretend to be Canadian. If anyone overseas thinks you are American, they will talk about Trump. Guaranteed. I experienced. My daughter experiences it.
  • Date: 2/24/17 5:59 PM
  • Number: 2140370
  • Recommendations: 2
I like the sound of this. First time I have felt hopeful in a while.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/obama-trump-lawyers-wo...
Obama lawyers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 3:59 PM
  • Number: 97653
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z