Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By lindytoes

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/27/15 8:54 AM
  • Number: 1981041
  • Recommendations: 0
dang it - I forgot where I got this (it is so good I had to share).
Freethinker posted it on two other boards

Sorry about that!
  • Date: 1/27/15 8:53 AM
  • Number: 1981040
  • Recommendations: 2
This is not just skewering Palin. He covers most of the "Freedom" wannabees in this clip. Classic Stewart.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/15 8:33 AM
  • Number: 59622
  • Recommendations: 3
  • Date: 1/26/15 9:37 PM
  • Number: 64669
  • Recommendations: 1
Meteorologists are having a bit of a problem with the models for this storm, but I think Rhode Island is pretty close to the 2 foot mark for snow no matter which model you use (although there is a lesser used model that is tracking a little further
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 5:46 PM
  • Number: 446876
  • Recommendations: 24
  • Date: 1/26/15 11:26 AM
  • Number: 1980951
  • Recommendations: 5
Its frightening but true: Our planet is now in the midst of its sixth mass extinction of plants and animals the sixth wave of extinctions in the past half-billion years. Were currently experiencing the worst spate of species die-offs since
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 9:13 AM
  • Number: 1980926
  • Recommendations: 0
This is the one of the defining moments for today's Republican party - those that who are in power, not the goobers in the middle of the country - let this climate denier loose on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee.

What the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 8:53 AM
  • Number: 59592
  • Recommendations: 3
Sticking points in the past have been differences over the liability of suppliers to India if there is a nuclear accident as well as U.S. demands regarding whereabouts of nuclear material supplied to India.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/15 2:17 PM
  • Number: 37184
I'm not pushing the titles from Netflix. I just didn't know they retired titles and thought some here might not know that either. I guess if you have Netflix you do know that...but sometimes you never know what someone else doesn't know.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/15 2:08 PM
  • Number: 64618
Since you (worknomore) looked up when I started, you will note that I was one of those participating in the political sniping. I was just starting to pay close attention to politics and these boards became a place to vent about Palin, McCain, etc. I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z