• Number: 59651
  • Recommendations: 2
Fresh Air radio broadcast
audio
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/14 2:26 PM
  • Number: 36336
  • Recommendations: 3
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet. What an amazing career this guy had - and he wasn't finished until maybe just about a year ago - when he was 95! He did retire from full time work 10 years ago, when he was 85.
video and short
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/14 9:43 AM
  • Number: 1954945
  • Recommendations: 0
Isn't the emergence of Rick Perry as a viable candidate for 2016 Presidential Republican nominee a good thing for Democrats? Under those good looks* and studious glasses is a complete loser on the national stage....sorta like George W. Bush in 2000.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 3:24 PM
  • Number: 59630
  • Recommendations: 3
according to Borowitz, Texas Governor Rick Perry says:
“We are living in dark days indeed when the state of Texas is spending time and money probing its officials instead of its women,” he said, to thunderous applause.
  • Date: 8/19/14 3:22 PM
  • Number: 59629
My brother and step-brother were in the military during the war but didn't go to Vietnam. My brother (the beekeeper, not Art) was in the Army ROTC (which I think meant he had college paid for) at UGA with the provision that he serve 2 years when he
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 1:48 PM
  • Number: 59627
  • Recommendations: 2
Frontline has an encore presentation of their show "Retirement Gamble" tonight. It is on my pbs station at 10pm TONIGHT.
Or you can watch the video here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 12:15 PM
  • Number: 20834
I'll check out these suggestions.

I called Delta and they said I could book a return flight one year in advance but I would want August next year so I have to wait until September this year to book. But that still leaves the problem of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 11:16 AM
  • Number: 20828
My daughter just moved to Essen, Germany and has decided to not return home for Christmas, which means she has a ticket from Dusseldorf to Atlanta which she will give me. I just looked up one way ticket prices to Dusseldorf November 29 or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/14 5:29 PM
  • Number: 1954578
  • Recommendations: 34
I regularly shop at Kroger. Kroger is the closest grocery store from my house and I live about 30 miles from the Kroger stores that had shootings in Georgia mentioned in the article.

If I see people toting guns in Kroger I plan to walk out.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/14 9:42 AM
  • Number: 1954421
  • Recommendations: 1
Remember that stupid commercial for John McCain's reelection in 2010?
The border patrol says the fence has helped, but local officials at the border say it's a joke & a waste of money which is gone or almost so. If the wall is 18 ft,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z