Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By sano

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/26/15 8:26 PM
  • Number: 448306
  • Recommendations: 0
This is for water supply, but there's only one reason I can think of (slightly higher clog potential) they wouldn't work just as well ... uh... "downstream" as well.

Reason 2: Corrosion. The chemistry in sewage systems is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/15 9:06 PM
  • Number: 448271
  • Recommendations: 1
If that's the case, and you are now actively a part of making it a religion of peace then state what you want it to be and it will, in some ways, be.

Yeah, that's worked so well for all the other religions.
  • Date: 2/25/15 2:37 PM
  • Number: 65805
The very narrow margins between summiting and not summiting and surviving and dying, combined with the numerous independent parties climbing the same route at the same time seem to combine to produce a notably callous indifference to the death
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/15 2:27 PM
  • Number: 65804
Have you read the book?

Sure. I've read several books on epic climbs.

I just don't understand why 'no respect for anybody who climbs Everest but sherpas.'

Climbing some peaks is so popular it has to be somewhat
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/15 1:51 PM
  • Number: 448244
  • Recommendations: 1
The GOP is way more of a concern to me than some tribesman in Yemen.

I hate to say this because we agree on more stuff than disagree, and, with my wife facing another round of chemo, I know where you're coming from... but the above
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/15 1:39 PM
  • Number: 448196
  • Recommendations: 2
Religious folk will snort and chortle and trot out a bunch of mumbo-jumbo about free will and new covenants, but even a child can spot a phony a mile away. It must take a great deal of effort and mental discipline to swallow all this religious
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/15 11:12 AM
  • Number: 41767
Thanks VeeEnn

I always thought my sharp forward teeth were for processing the tough mystery meat my mom cooked with disappointing regularity.

I learned the hard way in mid-life that they weren't supposed to be used for snipping
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/15 11:02 AM
  • Number: 448168
Is the dispute between Sunni and Shia any more stupid than the dispute between Christian and Jew?,

Using 21st century body count as a metric, no contest.
  • Date: 2/24/15 11:01 AM
  • Number: 448167
Is the dispute between Sunni and Shia any more stupid than the dispute between Christian and Jew?,/i>

Using 21st century body count as a metric, no contest.
  • Date: 2/23/15 8:44 PM
  • Number: 448152
  • Recommendations: 2
It's not nitpicking at all: "Hate the sin. Love the sinner." Oh, am I allowed to say that on this board?

You can say anything you want on this board.

You will be judged on honesty, sincerity.

If you
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z