Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By sano

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/18/17 11:00 AM
  • Number: 500471
  • Recommendations: 0
I haven't 'clicked there' yet... partly because I'm sceptical of any instruction to 'click here,"

I don't think I'll "click here": The following warning in Forbes shortly after the 2015
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 10:38 AM
  • Number: 500470
PS: For those who don't read this blog/article to the end, she correctly observed that the Democratic Parties reliance on demographics would not beat the Republican campaign plan.
  • Date: 10/18/17 10:34 AM
  • Number: 500468
  • Recommendations: 12
This lady nails it. A comprehensive report on a Trump rally.... no snark, no belittling... just a very accurate look at the system that captured the election. Her perception of Stephen Miller deserves reading.

" These folks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 10:27 AM
  • Number: 500467
  • Recommendations: 1
Even if left alone, he might get up and come to us (Kim will soon be able to hit the US with a nuke).

Should we let him achieve that ability, counting on our ability to co-exist with him? No easy overland or overseas in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 10:19 AM
  • Number: 500466
Over the last decade I've been notified by 3 large institutions that my identity was possibly stolen from their data base; a university, a health insurance company, and now, the Equifax.

One of them provided free Equifax for a two
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/17 10:36 AM
  • Number: 500422
Is that your wish - to be buried at sea?

Sure, why not.

I've been in it or on it since I could crawl. Tie a rope around my waist, tie the other end to a rock and drop me in 1000' off Catalina.
  • Date: 10/16/17 11:46 PM
  • Number: 500410
  • Recommendations: 2
Aren't there included among us artists, inventors, scientists, teachers, and many ordinary people of all sorts who live honorable and respectable lives?

Sure.

But in the end we're all (just) crab chow or worm
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 12:33 PM
  • Number: 500382
A knowledgeable advisor rattled off survival statistics to me and my DW.

At the conclusion she said...

'... but you are a statistic of one."

No matter what the statistics are, when something happens, you are a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 11:04 AM
  • Number: 500372
  • Recommendations: 2
But for every one like you, how many Sarah Palins are out there, shooting wolves from helicopters just for 'fun'? How many Donald Trump Juniors, killing elephants just because he can, and to help him forget that he has no balls of his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 10:53 AM
  • Number: 500371
amazing how good, and how different FRESH seafood really is.

I sold an old air rifle to a Mexican guy many years back at a garage sale. I asked him what he was going to shoot. Pigeons around his house!

I've only
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z