Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/26/18 9:52 PM
  • Number: 902473
  • Recommendations: 1
  • Date: 5/26/18 9:47 PM
  • Number: 902472
  • Recommendations: 3
MissEdithKeelerwrites,

Anyway... I don't know... just know people! I'd suggest getting in with your local writers group, and make sure you have a lot of beta readers before you send anything off to a publisher or prepare
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/18 4:32 PM
  • Number: 116969
  • Recommendations: 2
It's stunning how much Ireland has changed in the past 30 years as the yoke of the Catholic Church has been lifted from people's neck. Even the most conservative parts of the country are seeing the light.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/18 2:19 PM
  • Number: 116964
  • Recommendations: 20
SeattlePioneer complains,

No doubt they hope and expect the Federal government to do a student loan bail out sooner or later.

</snip>

During the Bush Economic Collapse in 2008 the GOP told us that if failed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/18 1:40 PM
  • Number: 116961
  • Recommendations: 0
Jeanwa writes,

I didn't know about the SAT tests.

I haven't looked at this in a while. Apparently some kids now get two days to take the SAT test.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/18 12:02 PM
  • Number: 116959
Jeanwa posts,

When I spoke to one of the teachers of 4th grade at the public school he** said 20% of his students were on Ritalin. The school had received extra funding for ADHD kids. Three years later the state made a ruling that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/18 7:30 PM
  • Number: 902456
  • Recommendations: 4
If this is just for "staging" during a real estate sale and no one is going to sleep on it, I'd go to a mattress store and hang around the loading dock. You might be able to get a cardboard mattress box for free that would work just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/18 3:21 PM
  • Number: 116941
  • Recommendations: 1
I wonder what intercst's reaction will be when he goes in a Starbucks and finds much of the space is taken up by smelly vagrants spending the day until their homeless shelter opens up in the evening?

</snip>

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/18 2:59 PM
  • Number: 116937
  • Recommendations: 12
Absolutely!

Private health insurance is a completely corrupt enterprise. I can see why the GOP supports it.

intercst
  • Date: 5/24/18 7:01 PM
  • Number: 536844
syke6 writes,

Now the sanctions are unilateral. Iran will just buy stuff from Europe and Russia while we sit on the sidelines.

</snip>

Trump could decide the sanction European companies that trade with Iran
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z