Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By intercst

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/17 2:33 AM
  • Number: 95490
  • Recommendations: 0
Jimmy Kimmel had a producer ask some people out in front of his theater whether they prefer Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act, and why? The answers are about what you'd expect.

I particularly liked the reaction of young lady about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 1:08 AM
  • Number: 95488
  • Recommendations: 1
Trump has promised the following: 1) Lower premiums, 2) Lower deductibles, and 3) We're going to cover everybody and it going to be "terrific".

Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan think the Gov't should be providing help to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 1:07 AM
  • Number: 2131761
Trump has promised the following: 1) Lower premiums, 2) Lower deductibles, and 3) We're going to cover everybody and it going to be "terrific".

Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan think the Gov't should be providing help to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 12:41 AM
  • Number: 2131753
Experts who have examined the Executive Order say, "it basically tells agencies to do what you can to slow Obamacare down within the letter of the law. And, "Oh, and by the way, make sure you follow the cumbersome 1946 Administrative
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 12:35 AM
  • Number: 95486
Experts who have examined the Executive Order say, "it basically tells agencies to do what you can to slow Obamacare down within the letter of the law. And, "Oh, and by the way, make sure you follow the cumbersome 1946 Administrative
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 8:50 PM
  • Number: 20174
You won't be able to claim the foreign tax credit on the international fund if you hold it in a tax deferred account.

intercst
  • Date: 1/20/17 8:37 PM
  • Number: 2131722
Trump signs executive order to 'ease the burden' of Obamacare
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-eo-233950

President Donald Trump signed an

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 8:22 PM
  • Number: 2131712
President Donald Trump suspended this Obama order, which was slated to go into effect on January 27. In practice, this means that low-income homeowners will be stuck paying higher insurance premiums on their FHA-insured
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 6:28 PM
  • Number: 2131665
I was watching a bit of the Inaugural parade and noticed that young Barron Trump seemed to be walking with a slight limp, and was awfully awkward and distracted even for a 10-year-old. The symptoms fit with a whole host of disabilities like autism,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 6:00 PM
  • Number: 81983
The PBS Newshour had a story last night about a black, woman, 63-yr-old Harvard MBA who was faking a middle-class lifestyle by cobbling together food stamps, short-term gigs, and taking in a minimally-clothed man as a rent paying lodger. Her biggest
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z