Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Dieguito101

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/18/16 7:25 PM
  • Number: 2079361
  • Recommendations: 0
We are a gun culture

I think we are a violent culture, of which guns are only one aspect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index
  • Date: 6/8/16 4:38 PM
  • Number: 2076727
That's interesting. I flip from ENTP to INTP depending on my mood the day I take the test.

It's my understanding that a person is inherently one or the other (E or I), yet they may cause themselves to function the other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/16 9:45 AM
  • Number: 2073904
Why? Because the caucus states are mostly small, and the primary states are mostly big. Literally half of the entire U.S. population lives in just nine states: CA, TX, FL, NY, IL, PA, OH, GA, NC. Collectively 51% of the U.S. population. All of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/16 1:30 AM
  • Number: 22094
Two days isn't even close to enough, even without any hiking. Just driving the figure 8 and stopping at all the sites will take at least three days.
Honestly, I wouldn't go to Yellowstone unless I planned to spend at least five days.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/24/16 1:33 AM
  • Number: 22092
What you do depends on what you like. Are you enthralled with thermal features or wildlife? Sounds like both, in which case you probably want to stop at most of the sites!

The online reservation system indicates rooms available
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/16 6:19 PM
  • Number: 22082
The west entrance is my favorite because it has broad plains that are great for wildlife viewing, plus spectacular views and waterfalls along the Firehole River, the lower geyser basins, and utlimately Old Faithful.

If we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/16 1:48 PM
  • Number: 22079
Looking for suggestions on planning a trip to Yellowstone in May of next year, 2017.

This past January or February I started research into a trip there for right now (May), but it seemed much of the lodging was already booked so we'll plan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/16 5:50 PM
  • Number: 2064172
  • Recommendations: 1
They don't just support your policies because you have the same party affiliation as they do.

Of course not. I wrote that line of thinking only as a counter-point to the implication that Sanders wouldn't be able to get anything
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/16 2:33 PM
  • Number: 2064106
And it has always been a huge mistake to just caucus with the Democrats, rather than join them (as virtually other progressives do). It limited his influence in Congress (where 99% of members are part of a political party), it limited his ability
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/16 11:17 AM
  • Number: 2064025
But the President isn't the brake - he's the engine. And being the engine requires things that Sanders has never shown any interest in, aptitude for, or experience with.

If the engine is misfiring too much (Iraq war, financial
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z