Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By nigelwhalmsley

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/1/15 11:46 PM
  • Number: 767172
  • Recommendations: 0
"Why pain and suffering exist.... Souls are made of soul stuff, pure consciousness. Without form or void and occupying neither time nor space. They come from a place where the physics is very different from the physics we experience here.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/15 11:06 AM
  • Number: 1987253
Death panels, and other such BS.
  • Date: 3/1/15 10:55 AM
  • Number: 767065
"Labelling others who believe differently than you do as being 'ignorant' kind of makes you the attacker, not them. Additionally, atheists do not "believe in nothing". We believe in lots of things. Most of us enjoy life fully, as we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/15 8:43 PM
  • Number: 767025
  • Recommendations: 1
"Try being a sincere Christian and posting on the atheist fools board. You will not receive a 'lovely' reception."

The reverse is also true, of course.

"I did that once. It was like being attacked by a pack
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/15 4:36 PM
  • Number: 1987217
"Big Pharma didn't make big juicy profits before Obama? What a shock. What a surprise."

LIBERAL's hallmark ACA to "lower health costs" - without Uncle Sam being allowed to negotiate with Big
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/15 12:33 PM
  • Number: 1987148
"Here's to President Obama , and big juicy profits for Big Pharma under Liberal Health Care Reform."

Big Pharma didn't make big juicy profits before Obama? What a shock. What a surprise.
  • Date: 2/28/15 11:38 AM
  • Number: 766971
I agree with you Nigel that Cat should not 'ploink' them just for being an atheist. She should do it if the person is being a jerk.

However, I have to snicker at your description "lovely" people. Try being a sincere Christian and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 4:37 PM
  • Number: 448382
Sad day. The character he portrayed is recognizable world wide, and actually quite literally changed the world.

Quite a guy.
  • Date: 2/27/15 4:31 PM
  • Number: 766833
"Another atheeeeeeist. Lovely." - CC

"Another person for my P-box. The world has enough negativity without intentionally surrounding myself with more."

There is nothing inherently negative about atheism -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 2:43 PM
  • Number: 1986984
  • Recommendations: 2
"All opinion polls in the last several years show a partisan edge in support: overall support for Israel is steady and high, but its composition is changing. More and more Republicans support Israel, and the gap between Democratic and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z