Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By nigelwhalmsley

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/23/10 5:41 PM
  • Number: 1584984
  • Recommendations: 104
"Well at least he gets it. So how long for the rest of you to admit buyers remorse?"

You recall our other choice was McCain / Palin? The very idea of having Palin in the White House is too frightening to consider. No buyers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/10 11:29 AM
  • Number: 1517433
  • Recommendations: 104
"Apparently they took a look at the way Democrats and their lapdogs in the media treat women like Sarah Palin and decided that Democrats don't really like women."

It has nothing to do with the fact that Sarah is a woman. It is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/13 5:32 PM
  • Number: 1858216
  • Recommendations: 103
"If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one."

Why not use this same logic when it comes to abortion?
  • Date: 11/8/12 5:35 PM
  • Number: 1834488
  • Recommendations: 100
"We Americans will fight before we switch." -LM

What you hail to see, repeatedly, is that ALL of US are Americans - NOT just those people that agree with your social views. America includes all of us.

You Right wingers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/12 12:37 AM
  • Number: 1823625
  • Recommendations: 93
Joe Biden is a good guy, and much sharper than many people give him credit for. He has great experience, and is honest to a fault. One of the few guys in Congress who gets made fun of because he hasn't made himself rich being a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/10 11:45 PM
  • Number: 1506690
  • Recommendations: 84
"And just think of all the troops lost under the prez..."

Lady, you need to stop and think before you type. 'Prez' Bush is the one who STARTED the wars that have KILLED over 4,000 and who knows how many came home SCARRED,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/10 10:15 AM
  • Number: 1542971
  • Recommendations: 83
"What a sorry sad situation to have the dumbest guy in all the world for the prez of the United States." -lurkermom

Bush isn't prez anymore. And you're being a bit harsh. While he certainly was an idiot compared to most men who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/12 11:45 PM
  • Number: 1774452
  • Recommendations: 82
"The SEALs are slamming the prez. That is the bottom line as to what anyone has to say."

Sure they are. Except that any Seal worth his salt would not 'slam' his commander in chief.

"And of all people...Bill
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/11 10:16 AM
  • Number: 1693149
  • Recommendations: 82
"Doesn't matter. I could't care less what the President thinks about evolution."

II disagree wholeheartedly with your assessment. It very much does matter to me whether our President is educated in fundamental science. There are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/13 2:08 PM
  • Number: 1854416
  • Recommendations: 79
"Liberals believe..."

When you start a sentence like this, stop and remind yourself that you actually have no idea what liberals believe. Instead, try typing about something that YOU believe.

Just a suggestion.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z