Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By BigKahoona

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/19/05 3:28 PM
  • Number: 677408
  • Recommendations: 116
Christmas is not a pagan holiday and is not derived from pagans. It's the celebration of the birth of Jesus.

Exactly. As Stephen Colbert notes, the Christmas tree is a tradition so deeply Christian that it even predates
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/04 10:47 AM
  • Number: 1951
  • Recommendations: 80
Although I've never read his posts, anyone who is (nearly) universally loated as misheldo must be elected Feste.

swimdad, power broker

Don't be silly. Lots of people hate you, too, swimdad. Here, I'll prove it to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/08 2:08 PM
  • Number: 802090
  • Recommendations: 73
Most or many of us do this all the time. We kill insect because they are inconveniently located in the air as we are driving or in our houses. We kill mice and rats because they are inconveniently located in hour houses.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/14 9:54 AM
  • Number: 35035
  • Recommendations: 71
Not us. Ellen's a pig and I'm sure she added nothing to the festivities.

Ellen is one of the sweetest souls on television, and her determination to remain so has no doubt been distilled by the mean-spiritedness she has endured or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/28/05 3:22 PM
  • Number: 672943
  • Recommendations: 71
geez..ya'll are anal....could you read it? yes. could you understand it? yes. so unclench and quite being jerks...it's a message board, not a college thesis.

Kat...who likes the laid back, no capitals way of writing.

It's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/05 5:41 PM
  • Number: 654978
  • Recommendations: 67
Just four years ago, on 9-11, a huge event occurred for which there is no insurance coverage, since acts of war and terrorism are SPECIFICALLY excluded from insurance coverage.

Nonetheless, insurers and taxpayers stepped up to the plate.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/07 11:49 AM
  • Number: 778369
  • Recommendations: 58
Marriage was abolished when divorce became available for any reason or no reason at all.

Seattle Pioneer

By that logic childbirth was abolished when abortion became available for any reason
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/13 3:05 PM
  • Number: 871228
  • Recommendations: 56
Well, I'm sure my liberal friends here would defend the right of library patrons to shout about their right to free speech in libraries as loudly as they can.

Seattle Pioneer

You have liberal friends like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/03 11:46 AM
  • Number: 400000
  • Recommendations: 55
Four hundred thousand
Pointless posts on GMS
Sucking up bandwidth.
  • Date: 10/27/05 3:58 PM
  • Number: 665778
  • Recommendations: 53
I was just coming out of the ladies room and a new girl in CR came up to me and introduced herself and said "You know I just had my baby and I have tons of cute maternity clothes that I'm sure would fit you if you want
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z