Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/23/17 10:07 PM
  • Number: 870575
  • Recommendations: 2
"I haven't been to a movie theater in at least 12 years. I don't like the lines, setting elbow to elbow with strangers, noisy people moving around while the movie is showing, missing a portion if I have to go pee.

I am with Art
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 9:33 PM
  • Number: 870570
On Friday’s “MSNBC Live,” TV One host Roland Martin argued that Democrats should stop chasing white Trump voters and that black people don’t want to be the Democratic Party’s “side piece” or “political sharecroppers.”

Martin then told
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 9:27 PM
  • Number: 870569
Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon put the brakes on a sweeping plan to overhaul the state health care system Friday, calling the bill “woefully incomplete.”
Rendon announced plans to park the universal, government-run health care bill in Assembly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 9:22 PM
  • Number: 2162973
  • Recommendations: 0
" So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office."

And where is the list of Obama whoppers....like 'if you like your doctor, you can keep him' and 'You'll
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 9:11 PM
  • Number: 870568
  • Recommendations: 1
"I keep the AC in Barn 2.0 set at a nice comfortable 68 degrees. I like it frigid, especially for sleeping. Last weekend I had some couples over for some BBQ. Two of the four women went back to their cars and got sweaters to wear. It is 90 plus
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 8:12 PM
  • Number: 870567
  • Recommendations: 6
President Trump’s claims of illegal voting in the presidential election have been given further support by a new study by an independent think tank that concluded that the number of noncitizens voting in the 2008 election was higher than previously
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 8:07 PM
  • Number: 870565
  • Recommendations: 1
Former President Barack Obama will return to the campaign trail this fall in an effort to stem a series of Democratic electoral losses, according to a report in the HuffPost.

Obama is expected to campaign for Virginia Lt. Gov. Ralph
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 8:04 PM
  • Number: 870564
In a Senate hearing that took place this week, Senator Diane Feinstein defended the right of public universities to cancel controversial speaking events when they may lead to violence on campus.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 8:01 PM
  • Number: 870563
A professor at the University of Delaware has come under fire for arguing that Otto Warmbier, who passed away last week after being imprisoned by the North Korean government for over a year, deserved his fate because he was an affluent white
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 7:57 PM
  • Number: 870561
  • Recommendations: 3
A Nebraska Democratic official was fired Thursday after he was apparently recorded saying he wished Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) was dead, that he was glad he was shot, and called him a “mother*ucker.”

The Omaha World-Herald reported that
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z