Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/22/14 10:23 PM
  • Number: 753341
  • Recommendations: 2
"According to a working paper by Bonn’s Fabian Kindermann and Penn’s Dirk Krueger published by the National Bureau of Economic Research, going back to the 1950s’ top marginal tax rate of 91 percent could be the elixir to cure the income
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 8:13 PM
  • Number: 61960
  • Recommendations: 0
First, if you have a furnace with a pilot light....make sure your pilot light is lit!.....

If you try to light it, and it won't light, you might have a bad thermo couple. that's the little deal that monitors the flame of the pilot light
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 8:06 PM
  • Number: 753331
  • Recommendations: 1
Just goofing off on a rainy day. Tuned across Five Million Years to Earth on the Turner Movie Channel.....1967 sci-fi flick about finding a 'rocket' buried under the London streets........with alien bodies inside.

Sort of goofy premise as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 8:01 PM
  • Number: 753329
  • Recommendations: 2
We'll probably be renting doctors from Cuba...like Chavez did for over 15 years.

Cuba is full of rent a docs.

Give 'em green cards and you'll get thousands of them defecting.

t.
  • Date: 11/22/14 11:23 AM
  • Number: 753265
  • Recommendations: 12
The FBI arrested two alleged New Black Panther members on Thursday on outstanding warrants, they're "accused of purchasing explosives they apparently planned to use during protests in Ferguson, Missouri, a law enforcement source told CBS
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 10:18 AM
  • Number: 19407
  • Recommendations: 7
Goofy:"You reduce volatility (a stand in for 'diversification') by roughly the square of the number of stocks. With 1 stock you may have a beta of 10, with 5 its down to 5, but with 10 it's already down to 2, going to 20 reduces it only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 10:08 AM
  • Number: 167885
"He says there is evidence for two nuclear explosions on Mars"

Any alien smart enough for interstellar space travel wouldn't resort to 1940s technology with 'nuclear bombs' that leave residual radio active trace elements
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 10:03 AM
  • Number: 58462
  • Recommendations: 7
"Following my statement at the Doha climate conference last December that there had been no global warming for 16 years, Dr. Rajendra Pachauri, the railroad engineer who for some reason chairs the IPCC’s climate “science” panel, has been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 9:44 AM
  • Number: 753254
Art:"I think I need to go eat something for breakfast. Can't make up my mind what I want. Had cereal yesterday. Don't feel like eating something cold this morning."

Went to the 'late' breakfast of the radio club group.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/14 9:39 AM
  • Number: 753252
If the New Madrid earthquake happens again...or should I say when it happens, the west half of TN will be shaken to the ground....

You did see the folks in the picture shoveling snow off their ROOFS so they don't collapse? Good place for
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z