Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/17/14 7:48 PM
  • Number: 756346
  • Recommendations: 0
"I think that board is lucky to get a dozen posts a week. Apparently, liberals dont like talking to each other. And I have to assume thats because they all get the exact same talking points everyday from the alphabet news outlets. They all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 2:38 PM
  • Number: 58882
  • Recommendations: 1
"The G77-plus-China has indicated that they're not willing to take on those higher burdens without the West paying for them. The optimism of the US-China deal earlier this year faded in Lima - it now appears that China isn't willing to accept a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 12:03 PM
  • Number: 62948
"If we can establish relations with Vietnam I think we can safely establish them with Cuba also. "

Vietnam didn't agree to host Soviet NUCLEAR missiles pointed at the US.....and able to reach 70% of the country, did
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 11:26 AM
  • Number: 756265
HEre's an article on it...

Cuba frees American Alan Gross in three-for-one prisoner swap as Obama prepares to release remaining 'Cuban Five' spies and may open an EMBASSY in Havana

President will make noon announcement of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 11:07 AM
  • Number: 756255
  • Recommendations: 9
Today Obama will announce major initiative...

1) He'll swap 3 or 4 prisoners we hold....for one American....another bad deal by the numbers...but then again, he released dozens of terrorists to get back one American before.

2)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 9:43 AM
  • Number: 12861
B:"I mean really, your theory that once burnt, producer will never be willing to invest again reminds me of after the tech bubble inspired collapse, or the financial crisis of 2008 where chicken littles assured us investors would never trust
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 9:27 AM
  • Number: 756247
  • Recommendations: 1
If you want to retire soon, NEVER visit a Starbucks.

Geez, I think I've been in a Starbucks 5 or 6 times in my life...once or twice at airports when I needed a regular cup of coffee....and they were the only place open and around...and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 9:23 AM
  • Number: 756246
  • Recommendations: 2
"I know a cleaner lady who earns less than 100 euros per week, who took on a little extra work to help her budget "on the black" and was caught and fined 10K euros. Self-employed people have to pay 250 euros a month "tax"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/14 10:23 PM
  • Number: 12859
"The producers will continue to produce so much that low prices will make them unable to produce any ever again.

So $40 oil for ever, just not as much of it. "

Not true for several reasons.

Brazil can't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/14 4:48 PM
  • Number: 12857
"There's one economic theory floating around which proposes there is a maximum price point for oil. I think Gail Tverberg is among those theorists who believe that the world economy ceases to function properly if oil is priced much higher than
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z