Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/17/14 2:22 PM
  • Number: 56786
  • Recommendations: 0
"There's a lot of Jersey outside the cities. The Delaware Water Gap area is pretty--lots of waterfalls (maybe they were on the PA side-), and the pine barrens. Every place has something to recommend it."

We had a summer place
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 2:05 PM
  • Number: 726033
  • Recommendations: 9
"So, let me get this straight. A US Ambassador begs for security help for months, and ends up getting assassinated because he never gets it. A guy whose cattle are grazing on 0.00001% of the land owned by the Feds in Nevada draws sniper
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 1:58 PM
  • Number: 726030
  • Recommendations: 3
newChota:"Anyone who thinks that Obama or EPA regulations are in any way connected to (1) early mortality syndrome or (2) rising shrimp prices is in need of psychiatric care. "

Let's see....oil up by a factor of 10 in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 11:59 AM
  • Number: 726017
Charlie:"Who has been banned?"

They just NEVER are invited to speak....or if they accidentally get booked, the libs will 'protest' and it will be cancelled immediately

How about the head guy from Duck Dynasty?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 11:06 AM
  • Number: 726014
Millions of Americans are misdiagnosed by doctors every year, and the mistakes have sometimes led to dire consequences, a new study has revealed.

One in 20, or 12million, people have been shown to receive the wrong diagnosis at outpatient
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 11:01 AM
  • Number: 726012
  • Recommendations: 2
Scandal as two patients die from breast cancer and ten more diagnosed after technician gave negative results to 1,289 patients because she was 'behind in work'

Rachel Rapraeger told authorities she was had a personal issues that caused
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 10:56 AM
  • Number: 726010
As predictable as the media silence to follow comes the news that New York City's new left-wing mayor, who ran on a platform based in large part on raising taxes, paid an effective 8.3% tax rate in 2013 based on a total income of over
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 10:48 AM
  • Number: 726009
  • Recommendations: 1
Frazier Glenn Miller, the 73-year-old former Ku Klux Klan leader accused of gunning down three people at a Jewish Community Center and a Jewish retirement community in Kansas on Sunday, was featured as a guest lecturer in a class at Missouri State
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 10:39 AM
  • Number: 51117
"Given the risk, versus the relatively modest investment necessary to mitigate it, I vote for mitigation. But then that's just me."

So Goofy would rather see the world economy slow down by 25%, and 500 million or more stay in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 10:26 AM
  • Number: 56772
what's not to like about LA?

----

"When I awoke in the morning, the air was as clear as can be, and I had an amazing view of the snow-topped San Gabriels out my hotel room window. As nice a view as I can remember seeing
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z