Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/4/15 12:03 PM
  • Number: 78168
  • Recommendations: 0
"In Feb 15 bought some TEF as dividend stock. I must have seen it elsewhere as do not see it on income investor, where most of my dividend recs are found. Has since lost about 1400 in value, tempered by 400 in dividends. Now down from (Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 10:48 AM
  • Number: 795066
The washing machine that cleans TWO loads at once: Haier unveils model that deals with different colours simultaneously

Haier launched Duo w, which it claims is the first to have two drums
Users can use an app to start two loads
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 9:32 AM
  • Number: 795059
  • Recommendations: 2
Hillary's emails WERE for sale on the open market but the Obama administration didn't go after them, says US intelligence official

A US intel agency knew during the summer that someone was marketing a tranche of Hillary Clinton's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 9:15 AM
  • Number: 795058
In 2013, more than 200,000 people on net fled states with Democrat governors for ones run by Republicans, according to an analysis of newly released IRS data by Americans for Tax Reform.

"People move away from high tax states to low
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 9:11 AM
  • Number: 795057
A handful of people voiced outrage about a proposal to fill most of next year’s budget gap through a $500 million property tax hike.

“You raise the taxes, you’ll see a mass exodus of people getting the hell out of this goddamn city,” one
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 9:05 AM
  • Number: 64506
"The type of small-scale solar PV he describes is a good way to supply electricity for lights, phone and internet access to remote communities, but it is fanciful to suppose that such systems can provide enough power for cooking, which is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 9:02 AM
  • Number: 64505
"On the other hand, while we would tend to move toward anarchy, we typically adapt. Crops are still growing, cows are still there to be slaughtered, and money is still there to be made.

We might all get a lot thinner, and we may really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 8:38 AM
  • Number: 795055
iamski:"Why the disrespect. Do you speak of the Book of Mormon or the Quran or any other religions holy documents in such ugly terms or is it reserved for Christianity? "

Yep...take out the "Lo and it became to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/15 8:35 AM
  • Number: 73771
LWW:"I know a lot of veterans who have PTSD. Most of them also have guns. None of them are receiving any sort of disability for it. They receive medication, a few receive some counseling, but our government isn't real big on paying veterans for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 10:43 PM
  • Number: 795041
"She should expect to get shot, and for the shooting to be ruled to be self-defense. "

If this is a peace officer, she likely WILL be shot - and shot on the spot.

You don't ever reach for a police officer's gun.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z