Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/28/16 7:28 PM
  • Number: 85745
  • Recommendations: 1
"The Social Security and Medicare Trustees reports, released last month, came and went faster than a bad sitcom...... Retired, working, or still in school, you should be concerned. Two massive, vital and successful government programs are in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 5:00 PM
  • Number: 838304
If I were that officer, I'd call my friends in 'code enforcement' to put some heat on the place. A couple hundred dollars in fines might change their tune, and every food place always has violations.

t.
  • Date: 7/28/16 9:57 AM
  • Number: 838240
  • Recommendations: 13
Box Office: Dinesh D'Souza's 'Hillary's America' Becomes Top Grossing Doc of 2016

Conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza has added another win: Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 9:52 AM
  • Number: 838239
  • Recommendations: 17
Black Lives Matter supporter is filmed ripping down blue ribbons supporting police on Staten Island

Stephen Anthony Varvaro ripped down blue ribbons tied around trees and poles in the Castleton Corners area of Staten Island
He
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 8:38 PM
  • Number: 85705
Maryanne:"I hope with all my heart that somehow America manages to get a health system to help everyone, so that people don't have to live in fear of being sick. It is such a wealthy country"

Really? 20 TRILLION IN DEBT.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 11:50 AM
  • Number: 838110
Finally bit the bullet and upgraded to Windows 10

My computer has been bugging me for six months. Been running Windows 7 Home Premium for 9 years since I got this computer.

The 'free' upgrade offer runs out at the end of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 11:03 PM
  • Number: 85677
"Wondering what steps people are taking for this, particularly once over 65. I know that if you have low income that you can get an ACA plan with subsidies up to age 65. What about after 65?"

MediGap policies cover most of it.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 3:59 PM
  • Number: 836234
  • Recommendations: 3
"In a way I don't mind a dead cop killer of course... but I do rather they catch these guys and try them for several reasons."

Why?

1) All he would do is spout Black Liberation theology crap. About how HE was the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 3:21 PM
  • Number: 836228
  • Recommendations: 5
"Johnson's activity online suggest he became interested with black militant groups. On Facebook, he identified himself as a black nationalist, and his profile picture shows him wearing a dashiki and holding a clenched first in the air like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 9:27 AM
  • Number: 836171
  • Recommendations: 0
Mike:"Why do you say that? A BLM sympathizer occupies the white mosque. He will support the bruthas."

Yeah, he'll support them, but Crooked Clinton wants to get elected and she isn't going to want to have riots and dead
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z