Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/28/16 4:44 PM
  • Number: 835365
  • Recommendations: 1
Quantum computers could simulate the beginnings of the universe and reveal how life formed, say physicists

Standard Model says everything is made up of fundamental particles

Pairs of particles and antiparticles can be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 4:34 PM
  • Number: 835364
BREAKING: One hurt and three missing after two trains collide head-on in Texas, causing terrifying fireball and massive box-car pile-up

Crash occurred at 8:40am Tuesday between two trains near the town of Panhandle, near Amarillo,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 10:29 AM
  • Number: 835329
A Connecticut woman has died after being attacked by two dogs outside a friend's home.

New Haven officials today confirmed that Jocelyn Winfrey yesterday succumbed to injuries she suffered in the June 20 attack.

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 8:17 AM
  • Number: 835303
A three-day-old baby girl has been mauled to death by a pair of cross breed pit bulls after her mother opened the door of her Frenso home thinking the dogs were safely locked up.

The 33-year-old mother, who has not yet been named, opened
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/16 4:27 PM
  • Number: 833988
  • Recommendations: 0
UPdate: He was a wife beater...

"My parents saved my life': Orlando gunman's ex-wife reveals he beat her for not doing household chores

At the start of their relationship, she told the Post, he was not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/16 4:20 PM
  • Number: 2077567
  • Recommendations: 4
"There are still bodies in the nightclub, so it's doubtful that anyone has a clear idea yet of what motivated the killer"

The killer called 9-1-1 and told them it WAS AN ISLAMIC TERORIST KILLING SPREE.

Read the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/16 4:13 PM
  • Number: 833987
  • Recommendations: 2
Shortly before the attack, Mateen, who was born in New York to Afghan parents, called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

Islamic State's Amaq news agency said on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/16 1:35 PM
  • Number: 833968
  • Recommendations: 6
'He's a known quantity. He's been on the radar before': Worst mass shooter in US history Omar Mateen had been investigated TWICE by the FBI before Orlando gay club massacre

The FBI named Mateen a person of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/16 11:21 AM
  • Number: 833955
  • Recommendations: 2
Mb>"'He got angry when he saw two men kissing': Father of New York-born shooter Omar Mateen, 29, says son responsible for worst mass shooting in US history was homophobic

He killed at least 50 people and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/16 9:36 AM
  • Number: 833947
  • Recommendations: 8
"Suspected Islamic extremist shoots dead at least 20 at Florida gay club after bursting in 'wearing a suicide vest' and taking hostages - injuring a further 42 - before he is killed in shootout

" Suspected Islamic
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z