Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/1/17 7:44 AM
  • Number: 77262
  • Recommendations: 6
Australian scientists at the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) ordered a review of temperature recording instruments after the government agency was caught tampering with temperature logs in several locations.

BOM has been put under the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/17 7:40 AM
  • Number: 871843
  • Recommendations: 11
According to a dem survey

"The House Majority PAC, a Super PAC  associated with House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), whose goal is to regain a Democratic majority in the House of Representatives in the 2018 midterm
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/17 6:47 PM
  • Number: 77245
  • Recommendations: 4
bt:"First: is that it is WE the people. The government is supposed to be the collective will of all the people as expressed through elected representatives. So we act as a group on some issues and make decisions that we expect everyone to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/17 6:35 PM
  • Number: 77244
  • Recommendations: 3
Wow...a real live Tesla Model 3, white, was sitting in the parking lot where I went to have breakfast at the Original Pancake House in Plano TX........

First one I've actually seen live.

The license plate:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/17 6:33 PM
  • Number: 84635
  • Recommendations: 8
"If I bought S&P 500 on 1-1-1975 and sold 1-1-1981, I'd be making 80%. Is that flat?"

Probably yes..considering that inflation was running 8-10% during the late 70s and early 80s. If I remember right, at the peak , 30
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/17 6:28 PM
  • Number: 106558
  • Recommendations: 1
Art:". I'm losing it real slow and that's probably a good thing? "

Yes, it's a good thing. You want your body to slowly adapt to less input until you reach desired weight...then you can have a bit more to maintain
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/17 9:53 PM
  • Number: 84628
  • Recommendations: 0
"Why should a company be allowed to buyback company shares while it's pension fund is massively underfunded?"

The company has so many years to bring the pension plan to 'funded status'.....I forget what it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/17 9:47 PM
  • Number: 77205
  • Recommendations: 5
"Many of France’s nuclear units are down for inspection. As a result, coal and natural gas generation has more than doubled. Last month, generation from fossil fuels was the highest in 32 years in France and nuclear generation was the lowest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/17 9:43 PM
  • Number: 77204
  • Recommendations: 2
Germany coal usage

dated 2016

http://energypost.eu/german-conundrum-renewables-break-recor...

"This undisputed success
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/17 9:36 PM
  • Number: 899867
  • Recommendations: 2
"My prius eventually had a message 'low engine oil'... If the sensor detected that, AND the message was 'available', WHY then, didn't that message stay on the display long enough for me to see it and read
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z