Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/16/18 8:25 AM
  • Number: 874397
  • Recommendations: 1
Three-year-old girl dies after being mauled by her pitbull called Remington just five days after her father bought the dog from a friend

Rylee Marie, 3, was at home with her grandmother when the family dog attacked and killed her on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 9:45 PM
  • Number: 80600
  • Recommendations: 5
" There is plenty of fossil fuel sources. So these wind farms reduce CO2 emissions because they replace coal fired power plants."

Yep, and they turn off the coal fired plants and there is nothing to provide back up to the wind
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 7:08 PM
  • Number: 874351
  • Recommendations: 13
President Donald Trump on Friday received his annual medical checkup, his first ever while serving as commander in chief.

The doctor in charge of the exam said it "went exceptionally well,"

Trump's exam took place
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 12:54 PM
  • Number: 874346
  • Recommendations: 0
Figure 3-5 year life on an LED TV. Should be more but isn't.

they are designed to outlast any 3 year extended warranty - but not much more.

t
  • Date: 1/12/18 12:51 PM
  • Number: 80590
  • Recommendations: 4
With a 40% capacity for wind....

that means that 60% of the time, you have to get your power from somewhere else. OK, where is that somewhere else? really?

that means for every megawatt of power generation by wind, at the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 12:45 PM
  • Number: 80589
  • Recommendations: 2
Pete:"So they more than doubled the capacity with those new, highly efficient wind turbines, and the capacity factor actually went down."

The best wind sites were built on early. Now they have to use 'less best' sites
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 8:53 AM
  • Number: 80585
  • Recommendations: 2
from the link: "Cape Town’s water system isn’t built to withstand a multi-year drought (nor are any city’s water system), which are expected to occur “perhaps as rarely as once in a millennium,” according to a group of professors from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 8:48 AM
  • Number: 86794
"On the RMDs, not only does the IRA custodian not take taxes out for you, YOU have to remember to pay taxes quarterly because there's no withholding. "

I don't know about your IRA custodian, but Vanguard takes out 20% (my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/18 7:54 PM
  • Number: 112869
"You have to pick your battles. It's easier to lead when you're in a position of leadership; it's hard to lead when you're out of power. If voters don't care about climate change or campaign finance, then the time to address
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/18 7:48 PM
  • Number: 112868
Albaby: "The first two are obvious hot-button cultural issues. Immigration we've discussed, and gun control has a pretty apparent urban/rural skew. The national Democrat brand gets hurt because despite the discussion of reasonable gun
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z