Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/22/17 3:10 PM
  • Number: 897969
  • Recommendations: 0
The sad part is - most these people surveyed probably don't have 200,000 in their retirement savings account and only add a few thousand a year , if that....

I put 35% or more of paycheck into savings.

Now, a two earner
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 10:12 AM
  • Number: 897962
  • Recommendations: 1
"The average net worth at retirement is around $200k (hat's average, not median, which would be lower). "

Well, you've really got to consider the value of SS and pensions......as part of the mix......

Most of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 10:04 AM
  • Number: 861038
  • Recommendations: 8
A British ISIS suicide bomber has been revealed as a former Guantanamo prisoner who was handed the equivalent of $1.25million in British taxpayers' money as compensation before fleeing to Syria.

UK national Jamal Udeen al-Harith was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 9:44 AM
  • Number: 861036
  • Recommendations: 20
Freed to kill in a sanctuary city: Illegal immigrant gangster 'robbed then murdered man at rail station' weeks after being released in Denver despite request from ICE to keep him jailed for deportation

Ever Valles, 19, is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 8:56 AM
  • Number: 97482
  • Recommendations: 3
"Then our smart politicians let big business (who own them with something called political contributions, not bribes which is what they really are) allow those same companies to replace an automatic pension plan with these voluntary 401K
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 8:32 AM
  • Number: 861030
  • Recommendations: 1
Drudge thinks it's CNN

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 10:17 PM
  • Number: 861009
  • Recommendations: 20
University of Pennsylvania student James Fisher took to the Ivy League school’s student newspaper to complain that a professor’s refusal to acknowledge white privilege was a traumatic experience for him.

Fisher claims that fall 2016
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 10:10 PM
  • Number: 861006
  • Recommendations: 9
photographer for Dagens Nyheter, one of Sweden’s largest newspapers, was the victim of an attack by rioters at the notorious Stockholm migrant-populated suburb of Rinkeby.

The continued riots in the densely migrant-populated Stockholm
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 9:51 PM
  • Number: 861005
  • Recommendations: 3
Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.

“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 9:30 PM
  • Number: 97461
  • Recommendations: 0
"Retirement plans controlled by state governments are bound to be raided by politicians for political purposes and goals, as have Social Security ---- which has negligible assets to back up trillions of dollars in promised
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z