Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/3/15 10:14 AM
  • Number: 66095
  • Recommendations: 0
Art:"Also it has to do with lifestyles. There are quite a few retirees in Florida living in mobile home 55+ senior communities on $31,000/year. Their "home" is paid off and then they pay another $400 - $500 month "rent" and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 9:32 AM
  • Number: 60598
  • Recommendations: 1
Next you'll be telling us the record setting cold and snow fall in New England is all now due to 'global warming'.

And that, with ever more construction, and the cost to repair of existing infrastructure in flood prone areas......that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 9:11 AM
  • Number: 767312
you were 'tele'd'.....

Gotta get up early to beat tele to the news.

t.
  • Date: 3/3/15 8:33 AM
  • Number: 767305
Low information voters will vote for Karl Marx..

---

Dice recorded the video near the beach, wearing an Obama shirt and asking pedestrians their opinion on Marx's ambitions for the White House.

Marx is the author of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 8:26 AM
  • Number: 767301
A 40-year-old woman from the San Francisco Bay area had to be airlifted to a hospital Sunday after she was severely mauled by her pet pit bull.

First responders from the Pinole Fire Department arrived at a home in the 2700 block of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 8:23 AM
  • Number: 767300
You CAN be sensitive to gluten without having coeliac disease, study finds

Wide ranging debate over whether non-coeliac gluten sensitivity exists
Coeliac disease is a serious digestive condition triggered by gluten
New
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 8:19 AM
  • Number: 767298
Fraudsters in Department of Education are caught stealing students' personal information to apply for loans and cellphones - and one worker looked up Barack Obama's student loan records

One employee used students' personal information
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 7:54 AM
  • Number: 767292
"In contrast to the steep decline in the gasoline price index over the past year (which led to a decline in the overall Consumer Price Index), the seasonally adjusted electricity price index hit an all-time high in January, according to data
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 7:50 AM
  • Number: 767291
CJ Pearson’s viral video last weekend in which he criticized President Obama provoked a real reaction from viewers – all 1.4 million of them.

But the 12-year-old middle schooler apparently provoked a reaction from Facebook, too. They
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 7:47 AM
  • Number: 767290
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest confirmed Monday that President Obama is "very interested" in the idea of raising taxes through unitlateral executive action.

..... in response to a question about Sen. Bernie Sanders
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z