Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/22/17 10:01 PM
  • Number: 83046
  • Recommendations: 1
"All the more reason IT WILL AFFECT ALL BOOMERS AND OTHERS AS WELL. Do you really think the government will leave money on the table without getting their cut?"

Boomers likely have a good stash in IRAs/401Ks and that money
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 9:53 PM
  • Number: 101484
  • Recommendations: 0
"Disclaimer: I don't really get "juicing" anyway. I'm more a "eat the whole fruit and a salad" person. I like to chew. "

I have a nice big salad of Romaine lettuce and tomato and mushrooms and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 8:52 PM
  • Number: 83042
I checked the charts....some will wind up with less tax.....a few more tax...

but....if they increase the standard deduction...and you take it (the majority of folks do)......you benefit there...right off the bat.......

Then it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 8:28 PM
  • Number: 101479
Thanks to Obummer, there is now 100 billion less in spendable government money - that is going to paying the interest on Obama's TEN TRILLION DOLLAR spending spree.

It will get worse.

Each year the 'safety net'
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 5:30 PM
  • Number: 83039
  • Recommendations: 1
Joel:"The idea is to force tax payments now from workers - at least those that are making such contributions -
to offset proposed corporate tax cuts and paring down the top tax brackets.

Cross-posted to the Foolish 401(k)s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 5:24 PM
  • Number: 75288
  • Recommendations: 2
"You are SUCH an optimist :-) We'll never reach any of those. Climate Change is coming to a planet near you and by 2500 AD there won't be any need for half of CA to "fall" into the Pacific, the Pacific will be rising up to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 5:18 PM
  • Number: 178122
Looks more like they denied Bill Bixby a seat and the 'hulk' emerged and took care of the plane...

t
  • Date: 4/22/17 4:59 PM
  • Number: 101468
"There are lot of New Yorkers and Californians moving to South Dakota ????"

Lots of folks who buy RVs and wander the country - register them in SD. You don't have to show up each year to re-register them......can do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 4:50 PM
  • Number: 75285
btr:"Greenie fuels are available right now. They just can't compete because of this economic trick used by the fossil fuel industry."

Most folks STILL think that ethanol in the US is a net negative energy life cycle.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/17 4:46 PM
  • Number: 75284
bjp:"The refusal to enact the CO2 tax and rebate arrangement suggested so long ago, has led us to the current position of trying to pick alternatives and subsidize them, which is just as inefficient as you'd expect it to be and the only
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z