Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/25/16 8:02 AM
  • Number: 86973
  • Recommendations: 0
Miss Gun Ninny Edith:

"He had every RIGHT, his SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT, to bear arms, especially in his OWN HOME. It's in the Constitution, dammit!

You're talking about GUN CONTROL here! You're saying he should have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/16 7:57 AM
  • Number: 86972
intercst: "Then why are we expected to show such deference to these groups of armed, white Tea-Baggers patrolling Walmart with their AR-15s?"

Because there has not been a report of a FELONY in progress.

A car jacking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/16 10:39 PM
  • Number: 840995
  • Recommendations: 2
but..but...Obama gave a speech....everything should be fixed!

t.
  • Date: 8/24/16 8:44 PM
  • Number: 86959
  • Recommendations: 5
The problem here is that Mr Williams opened the garage door with a gun in his hand.

The second problem is they reported the black Nissan stolen, yet it was sitting in the driveway, lights on and running.

It's not a cut
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/16 4:29 PM
  • Number: 85942
  • Recommendations: 1
"Well, I think he's doing so well because he appeals to .."

Actually, the reason he is doing so well is they don't want 4 more years of Obama stagnation, more concern over LGBTs rather than the economy, and a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/16 4:22 PM
  • Number: 838522
"LOL, Politico really must think voters are retarded. Ooooo, "dark vision" compared to sunny red, white, and blue. "

The memo went out to describe everything Trump does as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/16 10:09 AM
  • Number: 85895
Art:"One reason young males may be leaving the Mormon faith is they are required to tithe, as in give 10% of their earnings to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... That has got to be quite onerous?"

Oh, that is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 8:00 PM
  • Number: 85864
"Alzheimer's is another kettle of fish. My MIL began wandering and we had to put her in an ALZ facility. She had a 90-day wait period and then the LTC policy kicked in for 5 years. She lasted a month or two past the end of the LTC policy.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 7:54 PM
  • Number: 85863
SP"I suspect that what they are talking about is the unwillingness of the government to cash in those Social Security "trust funds" bonds to finance Social Security benefits."

Oh, the government does 'cash in'
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 7:23 AM
  • Number: 838413
  • Recommendations: 8
A new decree by Venezuela's government could make its citizens work on farms to tackle the country's severe food shortages.

That "effectively amounts to forced labor," according to Amnesty International, which derided the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z