Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/15/17 11:26 AM
  • Number: 870202
  • Recommendations: 78
Breitbart has a list of 15 Hollywood celebrities who made overt ahd chilling threats against the GOP and President Trump.

the level of vitriol and violent rhetoric against now-President Trump has increased substantially in recent weeks,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/16/01 10:00 AM
  • Number: 33930
  • Recommendations: 78

Does anybody else cringe everytime they see Dubya get that deer-in-headlights expression when he's asked a question off the center of his prepared statements?

No, I don't. And it is obvious from your use of "Dubya"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/17 9:02 AM
  • Number: 870477
  • Recommendations: 76
Illinois is like Venezuela now, a fiscally broken state that has lost its will to live, although for the moment, we still have enough toilet paper.

But before we run out of the essentials, let's finally admit that after decade upon
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/16 11:04 PM
  • Number: 846411
  • Recommendations: 75
This email that was recently released by Wikileaks shows that Hillary Clinton received an order from the Saudis to leave the men to die in Benghazi.

VIA Liberty Writers News

If you didn’t know, she lost 1.5 billion dollars that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/16 9:27 PM
  • Number: 846665
  • Recommendations: 74
"President Barack Obama offers multiple excuses for why health insurance premiums continue to skyrocket, including blaming Republicans and insurance companies for the problems.

He complains that too many reporters spend more time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/17 8:25 AM
  • Number: 76066
  • Recommendations: 73
"It is fun watching defenders of the Paris climate accord – many of whom have absolutely no idea what it actually says – scramble to come up with reasons why President Trump should not pull the United States out of it.

Below are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/17 7:25 AM
  • Number: 870324
  • Recommendations: 69
It's pretty easy to 'raise' money when you sell US Uranium assets to Russia for a 50 million dollar donation to the Clinton Crime Family foundation!

And when you sell favors to the Saudis for a mere ten million dollar
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/17 8:13 AM
  • Number: 861728
  • Recommendations: 68
EXCLUSIVE: How greedy Bill and Hillary Clinton befriended a Chinese fry cook in Little Rock who funneled hundreds of thousands in illegal donations from China and sold sleepovers at the White House for $400,000 a pop

A new book
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/16 8:20 AM
  • Number: 89988
  • Recommendations: 68
"Not only did Obama try to negotiate, he actually DID"

Joke?

The first thing out of Obama's mouth was "I won"......and he never looked back from there. Never intended to, or did,negotiate.

He
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/17 9:50 AM
  • Number: 870240
  • Recommendations: 67
Hero homeowner holds two escaped Georgia inmates at gunpoint until police arrive to arrest the duo three days after they murdered two guards and went on a three-state rampage

Donnie Rowe and Ricky Dubose were apprehended in Christiana,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z