Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/16/01 10:00 AM
  • Number: 33930
  • Recommendations: 78

Does anybody else cringe everytime they see Dubya get that deer-in-headlights expression when he's asked a question off the center of his prepared statements?

No, I don't. And it is obvious from your use of "Dubya"
  • Date: 10/18/16 11:04 PM
  • Number: 846411
  • Recommendations: 75
This email that was recently released by Wikileaks shows that Hillary Clinton received an order from the Saudis to leave the men to die in Benghazi.

VIA Liberty Writers News

If you didnít know, she lost 1.5 billion dollars that
  • Date: 10/20/16 9:27 PM
  • Number: 846665
  • Recommendations: 74
"President Barack Obama offers multiple excuses for why health insurance premiums continue to skyrocket, including blaming Republicans and insurance companies for the problems.

He complains that too many reporters spend more time
  • Date: 10/24/16 8:20 AM
  • Number: 89988
  • Recommendations: 68
"Not only did Obama try to negotiate, he actually DID"

The first thing out of Obama's mouth was "I won"......and he never looked back from there. Never intended to, or did,negotiate.

• Date: 9/12/01 10:19 AM
  • Number: 50062
  • Recommendations: 66

IMHO, America has two choices:
1. It can stop playing with matches (stop supporting Israel and meddling in the affairs of other soverign nations)
2. Continue to play with matches and deal with the inevitable

• Date: 9/2/05 10:21 AM
  • Number: 256909
  • Recommendations: 62

and what is frustrating is that likely well over 100,000 local people, police, fire, rescue, all agencies of the gov't for state, local administrations are working their butts off, 20 hours a day, in the exact same situations - many
  • Date: 6/5/02 9:50 AM
  • Number: 67646
  • Recommendations: 61
Daryll40: <i<While I am NOT passing judgement on HER, per se, I am wondering if what they gave up was not too high a price for FIRE at age 53. Uncle is dead, I assume in his late 40's, from what I can tell. Would HE have been better off to
  • Date: 10/21/16 9:07 AM
  • Number: 846698
  • Recommendations: 60
"This is cause for real concern. If faced with increased reporting and administrative burdens, declining reimbursements and new payment arrangements that put their income at risk, many doctors ó especially independent practitioners ó may feel
  • Date: 6/30/03 8:36 PM
  • Number: 112584
  • Recommendations: 58
We need more of that in this administration!

Like that would happen..

And what makes you 'entitled' to confiscate the 'wealth' of those who have managed to accumulate some, vs the tens of millions who
  • Date: 10/18/16 7:35 PM
  • Number: 846395
  • Recommendations: 55
"The incident occurred on Grayson Highway, Tuesday morning.

Police say when they arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered everywhere and there was a foul smell.

A Lawrenceville businessman took several photos of the
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z