Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By telegraph

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/16/01 10:00 AM
  • Number: 33930
  • Recommendations: 78

Does anybody else cringe everytime they see Dubya get that deer-in-headlights expression when he's asked a question off the center of his prepared statements?

No, I don't. And it is obvious from your use of "Dubya"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/01 10:19 AM
  • Number: 50062
  • Recommendations: 66

IMHO, America has two choices:
1. It can stop playing with matches (stop supporting Israel and meddling in the affairs of other soverign nations)
or:
2. Continue to play with matches and deal with the inevitable

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/2/05 10:21 AM
  • Number: 256909
  • Recommendations: 62
Wow...

and what is frustrating is that likely well over 100,000 local people, police, fire, rescue, all agencies of the gov't for state, local administrations are working their butts off, 20 hours a day, in the exact same situations - many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/02 9:50 AM
  • Number: 67646
  • Recommendations: 61
Daryll40: <i<While I am NOT passing judgement on HER, per se, I am wondering if what they gave up was not too high a price for FIRE at age 53. Uncle is dead, I assume in his late 40's, from what I can tell. Would HE have been better off to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/03 8:36 PM
  • Number: 112584
  • Recommendations: 58
We need more of that in this administration!

heh

Like that would happen..

D.

And what makes you 'entitled' to confiscate the 'wealth' of those who have managed to accumulate some, vs the tens of millions who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/27/02 5:33 PM
  • Number: 81427
  • Recommendations: 55
CC asks:

This is my question, directed to no one in particular: Why live a frugal lifestyle--a lifestyle motivated by work you despise and from said work you desperately desire to escape, using living frugally as an aid--only to continue
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/01 10:01 AM
  • Number: 55184
  • Recommendations: 53
Actually, the study found for their man. Had Gore gotten the recounts he wanted in the historically Democratic areas, Bush would have won. End of story. Too bad the Supreme Court had to step in and hijack the process.

Ironically, the

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/01 11:43 PM
  • Number: 31965
  • Recommendations: 52
"there are tens of thousands of better paying jobs for anyone willing to learn a trade, educate themselves, etc......"

And how do they pay for that training if they're already in poverty?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/01 12:23 PM
  • Number: 45525
  • Recommendations: 50
mcmck999: "I consider faith to be analogous to really good home-made ice cream. I can enjoy it by myself, but I really enjoy sharing it with others. If someone does not like my ice cream I understand it's a personal choice, so no problem.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/05 7:57 PM
  • Number: 261258
  • Recommendations: 49
News you won't get from CheereO

In the aftermath of the SuperDome, it seems that the liberal BUsh Bashers went all out, and were just about 100.000%W wrong on all counts. Despite their wishful thinking of sending 25,000 body bags to collect
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z