Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRP

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/7/18 10:44 AM
  • Number: 1047
  • Recommendations: 3
It's taken a while but I've finaly completed the data turorial to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by the data and valuation ratios presented. As always I welcome commentary and suggestions. As I post throughout Fooldom
I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/6/18 11:38 AM
  • Number: 2157
  • Recommendations: 1
Rob;

Just my personal belief but I think slowly but surely SA would be in the process of deemphasizing deep cyclical companies, especially one's that would be commodity related.

It can be extremely difficult finding a

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/18 8:25 PM
  • Number: 2195
It's taken a while but I've finaly completed the data turorial to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by the data and valuation ratios presented. As always I welcome commentary and suggestions. As I post throughout Fooldom
I
(Continued...)
  • Number: 43874
  • Recommendations: 9
I
(Continued...)
  • Number: 515
I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/18 11:22 PM
  • Number: 513
  • Recommendations: 2
Here is the link to the press release followed by my normal cash calculation ... Current price quoted is after hours quotation.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/18 11:21 PM
  • Number: 43855
  • Recommendations: 15
Here is the link to the press release followed by my normal cash calculation ... Current price quoted is after hours quotation.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/18 11:21 PM
  • Number: 2194
  • Recommendations: 4

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 12:03 PM
  • Number: 880
  • Recommendations: 0
... and to further simplify ...

It's taken a while but I've finaly completed the data turorial to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by the data and valuation ratios presented. As always I welcome commentary and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 11:46 AM
  • Number: 879
  • Recommendations: 2
Jim;

Sorry for the late response but Christmas was busy and I am just now getting around to it. Hopefully slimming the data down the the absolute bare minimums to understand will help. Concentration the lines that apply to the valuation
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z