Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRP

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/14/18 12:03 PM
  • Number: 880
  • Recommendations: 0
... and to further simplify ...

It's taken a while but I've finaly completed the data turorial to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by the data and valuation ratios presented. As always I welcome commentary and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 11:46 AM
  • Number: 879
  • Recommendations: 2
Jim;

Sorry for the late response but Christmas was busy and I am just now getting around to it. Hopefully slimming the data down the the absolute bare minimums to understand will help. Concentration the lines that apply to the valuation
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/17 1:41 AM
  • Number: 1123
  • Recommendations: 5
Thanks Rob,

Christmas time is never going to be the way it was but we all make adjustments. I sometimes wish I really knew what was going through each of my children's heads at this time of the year. They are all very successful (and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/17 11:00 PM
  • Number: 7865
  • Recommendations: 0
JH;

Thanks for taking care of the updated link. It was my error as I intended to link the SA board, not the IV one so all SA members would have the opportunity to access everything. Have a super week!

RP
  • Date: 12/10/17 12:05 PM
  • Number: 874
C;

Have you spent a few minutes with the tutorial? Basically, without getting too wordy, if you look at the per share trends highlighted in bold in Section 1, review the multiple ranges in Section 2 and projections in Section 3 you can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 11:50 AM
  • Number: 16
  • Recommendations: 1
It's taken a while but I've finaly completed the data turorial to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by the data and valuation ratios presented. As always I welcome commentary and suggestions. As I post throughout Fooldom
I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 11:47 AM
  • Number: 290
It's taken a while but I've finaly completed the data turorial to help out all the readers totally overwhelmed by the data and valuation ratios presented. As always I welcome commentary and suggestions. As I post throughout Fooldom
I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 11:47 AM
  • Number: 2332
  • Recommendations: 5
I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 11:37 AM
  • Number: 544
  • Recommendations: 1
Starrob;

Sell side analysts ... baaah humbug to quote an appropriate holiday season term! Where were they back in 2015-16 when you could have picked up CMI between $85 and $115 ... probably recommending a sale so as to move onto something
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 11:16 AM
  • Number: 543
  • Recommendations: 4
I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z