Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFRP

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/20/10 5:42 PM
  • Number: 1320
  • Recommendations: 45
I've had enough recent inquiries about what to do with the data I post that I thought a tutorial would be appropriate. As always, I welcome comments and suggestions. RP

RP Data Tutorial V1

How do understand the numbers and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/10 8:52 AM
  • Number: 27485
  • Recommendations: 44
Back in November 2008 I wrote:

This has given me an outlet at a very difficult personal time. My 50 year old, non-smoking, former athlete, healthcare professional, mother of 3 wife was diagnosed with Stage IV lung cancer a few months
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/10 10:27 AM
  • Number: 1425
  • Recommendations: 39
There is an interesting discussion going on at Rule Breakers that's worth reading:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=28227366&sort=who...

For
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/15 6:29 PM
  • Number: 17362
  • Recommendations: 38
RP Data Tutorial - May 2015 Overview and Update Part 1

Why the data?

My mentor taught me to develop the tools we as investors need to make informed investment decisions and to accept responsibility for those
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/11 3:42 AM
  • Number: 27955
It's earnings season and I'm working on getting back up to speed ...

It has been 1 month since my beautiful wife KP passed away at 52 on December 27th and I'm slowly (very slowly) learning to deal with the emotions of being alone without
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/08 1:30 PM
  • Number: 5216
OK John:

Here we go - quick version and I'm sorry if I miss a few things or bounce around a bit!

What do I like about the company? Growth. My spreadsheet gets into a bit more depth than I am posting here and I grew up using
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/30/08 1:03 PM
  • Number: 1101
  • Recommendations: 36
As of Friday's close, here is a list of the Stock Advisor recommendations, PE Ratios and growth rates calculated using averages of the first 3 years over the last 3 years so any company with less than 8 years of data would not have calculated growth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/14/13 9:31 AM
  • Number: 5453
  • Recommendations: 32
Cobra (and Sarah if you happen to be around);

Marked for later reply ... boy it's been a while since I looked at these and forgive me if I ramble a bit but this subject matter is difficult.

... an update on life ...

I've
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/10 8:06 AM
  • Number: 3370
  • Recommendations: 31
I would like to sincerely thank all in our Foolish Community who sent prayers for my beautiful wife KP. It is with great sadness that I announce her passing at the age of 52, peacefully at the home she dearly loved, December 27th, 2010 with her
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/10 7:56 PM
  • Number: 4273
  • Recommendations: 31
Conference Call Highlights:
- CFO Peter Oppenheimer with summary: New all-time records for Mac, iPhone and iPad sales.
- New Mac sales record by over 400,000 - double overall market growth. Double-digit growth in both desktop and portables,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z