Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TheBullet

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/3/15 1:16 PM
  • Number: 22677
  • Recommendations: 0
Ben,
As much as the trading software is awesome (and IMHO it is), the service for account mngmt just sucks. Beyond aweful.

Glad you are taking profits up here. Will be moving soon. Same prices.
  • Date: 7/3/15 7:25 AM
  • Number: 43340
Seeing as the thread on Deranged ended up having very little to do with the subject...

Seems it really could go either way. Tempted to believe that the Greeks aren't that dumb, and a return to the drachma would result in even more turmoil
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/15 4:25 PM
  • Number: 22657
Alexis Tsipras ?@tsipras_eu 1 minför 1 minut sedan Visa översättning
Having asphyxiated banks & denied extension request, is it reasonable to expect that IMF installment will be paid tomorrow? #ert #Greece
  • Date: 6/29/15 2:00 PM
  • Number: 43337
You, Sir, are a fine gent, and have a lovely way of telling me to go and find a place and slowly suffocate in a place of not-very-nice-air.

Fair enough. We'll have a great time on the NHL glasses I owe you anyway. Probably enough to ask
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/15 1:18 PM
  • Number: 43335
How about this one...

Greece is in the EU ccy as of 17:00 Athens time, next friday 10th July.
  • Date: 6/29/15 7:24 AM
  • Number: 43334
Hahaha. Italy's FTMIB Sept. futures had a delayed open, at 09:13. And we promptly gapped 1,300 points. Was flat over the weekend with this uncertainty, but should have been long, on the models. Even the Swiss futures, which open at 08:00, an hour
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/15 2:24 AM
  • Number: 22642
Pre cash open, DAX futures gapped down 5,5%. Gold and Silver steady at +0,8%, and German 10-yr Bunds futures +1,6%.

But yields on cash Spanish, Portuguese and Italian bonds are up, percentage-wise, 15% from Friday. Good morning, Mr.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/15 1:10 PM
  • Number: 43332
  • Recommendations: 1
  • Date: 6/24/15 8:18 AM
  • Number: 43331
The renewed optimism that's surrounded Greek debt negotiations since Monday evening evaporated like deposits on a hot summer day in Athens this morning as the IMF has indicated it will stick to its "red lines" on pension cuts and the VAT,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/15 5:14 AM
  • Number: 43330
Just realised, Dan, that it looks like it's only a US and Canada tour, maybe a few ones-offs in Europe - damn and bugger, I skipped seeing them the last time they were here, figuring to catch them next time... ho hum.

Enjoy! Should be a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z