Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TheBullet

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/9/16 10:01 AM
  • Number: 24569
  • Recommendations: 0
Now that you're all chummy, next time just make it a boys night out over beverages and stock talk. So much more relaxing. :)
  • Date: 7/6/16 8:54 AM
  • Number: 43542
Darwin wins. Again.
  • Date: 6/27/16 1:25 PM
  • Number: 43536
I don't think it is, Teddy. By now, as mad as it is, we all know Trump actually does have a chance.

Brexit was very much not expected, despite the close cal before. The bookies had it down to as much as a 70%+ of a 'remain'
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/16 4:08 AM
  • Number: 43534
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Patch,

Yeah, we were fully long Thursday afternoon. Boss and I had a good chat, and we saw more downside ('out' vote), around 10% on the German DAX, for example, and maybe +3-5% upside for an 'in', so around 5pm we went
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/16 3:33 PM
  • Number: 43506
Brother is going to NYC in a few weeks, his first time, with his new partner. Have suggested going around the smaller streets in Little Italy, Chinatown, off the beaten track. Take in the Met, of course, but away from Times Square. NYC has changed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/16 7:49 AM
  • Number: 43495
  • Recommendations: 1
I went out yesterday to buy a Samsung XCover3. Came back with a GLK 350. How does that happen?
  • Date: 11/9/15 12:30 PM
  • Number: 43408
  • Recommendations: 2
It's a perverse way of going. Was driving through Romania and Bulgaria a few years ago, around Easter I guess, from Finland to southern Turkey. And have never seen so many Merc SUVs in all my life. Admittedly, it was some national holiday, so the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/15 9:07 AM
  • Number: 43406
  • Recommendations: 1
Hei Teddy,

It was a great long weekend.

Not as many Ranger Rover Sports as Istanbul. Way more Smart cars though. Would have loved to have taken some wacky pics of awesomely parked Smarts fitting in on some grass. Would happily go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/15 12:16 PM
  • Number: 43404
  • Recommendations: 3
Can highly rec Hamburg. Went for a long weekend (of course, market rallied, missed 4% in two days, boss not happy). Argghh.

Great walking tours, ('free' Robin's pay-what-you-feel-it-was-worth basis, really great guides), around the lake and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/4/15 4:02 PM
  • Number: 43393
Teddy, Teddy, Teddy,

No matter whatever airport in the world (other than Singapore), the food is, and always will be, diabolical. Fast. Fried. Microwaved. Nasty.

Do as Bourdain does, grab an awesome snack, for what might look like
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z