Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFFischer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:51 PM
  • Number: 4032
  • Recommendations: 3
You guys crack me up. :)

On a more sober note:

INFN remains a TMF stock in Rule Breakers, Supernova and Hidden Gems (and is held, I think, in many TMF funds), so you should be able to find plenty of coverage about it soon.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:33 PM
  • Number: 1167
  • Recommendations: 1
Hello Pesty!

I'll add that you can "buy to close" the puts anytime, and likely you'll want to do that much closer to expiration, if F is still below $12.75. If F remains above $12.15, you'll close the option for a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:29 PM
  • Number: 8110
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi ajsasson, and welcome!

Keep in mind, you can just write (sell to open) one put, on any stock that has options. Each put represents a potential purchase of 100 shares of the stock at your strike price, if the stock is below your strike
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:28 PM
  • Number: 8109
Hi Michael, and welcome!

Yes, wait for Trades You Can Make on Fridays. Or, even better, wait for new official trades to get emailed to you. That's rarely long in coming. Or, wait for Make Your First Trade, the event for new members in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:27 PM
  • Number: 8108
Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting!

You should certainly make sure your options are worth the return. Indeed, looking at the realized gains and losses of your options (in your account) should help you see right away the dollar amount
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:24 PM
  • Number: 3480
  • Recommendations: 2
Apple regained some shine on July 26 with its third quarter 2016 earnings release. Although sales and earnings declined as expected, revenue of $42.4 billion and gross margin of 38% were at the high end of expectations. The new, cheaper, 4-inch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:23 PM
  • Number: 3170
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi Fools,

Here's the summary you'll see soon if you (as a Pro member) quote Apple on the Fool -- I posted it today.

Apple regained some shine on July 26 with its third quarter 2016 earnings release. Although sales and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 4:21 PM
  • Number: 374
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fools,

If you quote ORLY on the Fool, you'll get the Analyst Insight I posted today (it'll be posted soon):

On July 28th, O'Reilly posted its 30th consecutive quarter of 15% or greater earnings per share growth,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 3:57 PM
  • Number: 601
  • Recommendations: 3
Thank you, Duncan, for posting... Indeed, I hate losses (as we all do), and it's rare enough that we end a strategy with a loss (and move on rather than try again) that I tend to remember each one. (Hi there, Best Buy.)

We might come
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 2:03 PM
  • Number: 599
Hi Luis,

I'm not sure I'd want to roll your position -- let alone roll it up. My confidence in GILD's stock rising the next year or even two is considerably diminished following this latest conference call and guidance. There
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z