Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFFischer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/25/15 1:45 PM
  • Number: 1068
  • Recommendations: 0
(Messenger for business customer service is a small test, I mean to say. Messenger as a messaging service is obviously popular among FB users.)
  • Date: 4/25/15 1:42 PM
  • Number: 1067
  • Recommendations: 1
P.S. I'll add that targeted advertising to a massive audience is a potentially powerful thing indeed, but so far it's almost all small, local businesses that advertise on Facebook. Obviously, FB continues to work to make its advertising more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/15 1:34 PM
  • Number: 3551
Murph,

Very difficult time indeed for thousands of families in Nepal... I'm very glad that your daughter and her friend are ok. Thank you for sharing the news!

Bruce, smart words from Auntie Mame...

Best,

Jeff
  • Date: 4/24/15 4:11 PM
  • Number: 13605
Hi HappyGeezer,

I'll add to Jim's response that he's correct; our quote start price on a recommendation is this:

"For our prices, we take the weighted average of the first 50 transactions that clear after the recommendation is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 3:35 PM
  • Number: 4774
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi MaxMuscleMN,

It doesn't REALLY matter, as you did get a lower net debit overall (good job!), but as you might expect, there's some nuance. Arguably, you could have written a lower strike call (say, $33) given that you set up the position
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 11:44 AM
  • Number: 51
The stock is so volatile today, but right now, either May or June $70 puts pay well, with shares lately at $72.50... That said, so do longer term options on PRLB. This is a subject in today's Weekly...Even October looks good.
  • Date: 4/24/15 11:41 AM
  • Number: 168
  • Recommendations: 5
Fools,

Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) had a healthy start to 2015, growing Q1 ad revenue 55% in constant currency, and 53% in North America. Mobile ad revenue grew 82% and is now 73% of total ad revenue.

Our fair value estimate is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 11:34 AM
  • Number: 1066
  • Recommendations: 15
Fools,

Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) had a healthy start to 2015, growing Q1 ad revenue 55% in constant currency, and 53% in North America. Mobile ad revenue grew 82% and is now 73% of total ad revenue.

The stock remains a Buy and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 10:13 AM
  • Number: 49
  • Recommendations: 1
It appears PRLB is down with DDD today, on DDD's weak results and guidance. They often move together, even though they're different businesses. PRLB lately has shone even though DDD continues to suffer, but today PRLB is being sold off with 3D
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 10:10 AM
  • Number: 2593
  • Recommendations: 12
Our disappointment with 3D's financials has steadily come home to roost... and our sell price a few years ago was well above today's share price.

This doesn't happen often. Often a "story" stock will keep going up even if the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z