Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFFischer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/9/16 5:56 PM
  • Number: 79
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi seekingSL,

Nope, the stock is/was at about 42 times 2017 expected EPS, which looks reasonable on the growth rate. But, I have more faith in the 2018 estimates given the unknowns as we enter 2017 -- healthcare, overtime, what other HR
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/16 3:55 PM
  • Number: 11
  • Recommendations: 0
P.S. And what I meant to say (and can say more clearly), is VRSN is not a stock in the Fool universe...
  • Date: 12/9/16 3:53 PM
  • Number: 10
  • Recommendations: 1
Yup, for Ameritrade, you use their ThinkOrSwim platform, and it's pretty easy as you're just entering three separate legs to execute at once. Their interface is pretty straightforward.
  • Date: 12/9/16 3:38 PM
  • Number: 4
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi sneezyFool,

Unless someone beats us to it, we can share a screen shot next week. Any Fools making the trade on IB today care to take a screen shot as you do it?

Best,

Jeff
  • Date: 12/9/16 3:36 PM
  • Number: 3
  • Recommendations: 6
You are legit, Ellen.

I love the Verisign story. Yet, it's nowhere in the Fool newsletter world until today, with JP's writeup.

Those of us who remember the 1990s well (most of us! but not all of us :)) will recall how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 3:28 PM
  • Number: 657
  • Recommendations: 8
These calls are up about 7% for us now (as of yesterday), so in about a year, the return is becoming respectable. Again, waiting (and the election in this case) has turned it around, and those who bought in with weekly follow-up trades on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 12:39 PM
  • Number: 1042
  • Recommendations: 3
Hey Travis,

Is that a naked or covered strangle?

Regarding SVXY, we don't plan to sell it soon. I'm hoping it'll compound over time, setting higher highs and higher lows (the opposite of the short of the VXX all these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 10:48 AM
  • Number: 930
  • Recommendations: 11
How low can GILD go? The stock trades at 7 times free cash flow and 5.5 times EBITDA (about as low as any quality company I've followed over the years).

It's clearly disheartening, as investors. Pro is now down more than 9%
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/16 10:42 AM
  • Number: 929
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi bjendo,

I'll third the welcome here -- welcome!

A covered call pays you income; you write (sell to open) one call for every 100 shares of stock you own and want to "cover". You cap your upside at your call strike
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 2:18 PM
  • Number: 20953
  • Recommendations: 12
Just finished a Pro team meeting -- a good meeting. A lot of good things. Looking forward to what's next.

View this post like a Tweet update. :)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z