Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFFischer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/18/17 1:40 PM
  • Number: 193
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey Fools,

STILL waiting on time value, hoping it ticks a bit lower... It was still $0.10 to $0.15 today, even with the shares above $34... It may not go much lower, but... I'm willing to wait one more day before rolling (esp. since $35
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 5:05 PM
  • Number: 7640
  • Recommendations: 1
BdH,

I'm very glad you're safe, but very sorry for your stress and potential loss. We wish you the best, and hope somehow good luck pans out for your house. Obviously, let us know.

I agree with others here: The potential
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 4:59 PM
  • Number: 21861
  • Recommendations: 12
Greetings, Fools!

Interesting commentary that is best read (rather than being summarized here) in this short piece by Bill Nygren (3 minute read):

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 4:09 PM
  • Number: 1300
  • Recommendations: 4
Greetings, One members!

The next round of options ideas on Everlasting Portfolio positions is slated to be published on November 15th.

Fool on!

Jeff
  • Date: 10/16/17 3:55 PM
  • Number: 184
  • Recommendations: 3
Greetings,

Indeed, if you were assigned, in a way it's a small gift to you, because the time value that the short options still had against you (as a negative in your account) is now gone.

Anyway, now you own shares. You could
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/17 3:40 PM
  • Number: 6861
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Rob,

I alerted TMF of this this morning... They plan to fix it today.

Just so Fools know: The return atop the port page may be wrong, but you can see the correct return by looking at the port dollar value (you can see it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/17 11:18 AM
  • Number: 966
Give it all to the U.S. government.

Or... use it to advertise a product or service that doesn’t exist.

Or, take out ads in the middle of the NYT that just say, “This Page Intentionally Left Blank.”

...Or, more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/17 1:36 PM
  • Number: 1262
Thank you, Karen! Have a good weekend!

Best,

Jeff
  • Date: 10/13/17 12:22 PM
  • Number: 4430
P.S. Since selling AFSI, I've bought SQ, COHR, NVDA, TTD, and others. The cash raised has been put to much better use than it would have done so far in AFSI. And it has spread the risk around. Pro did, too, buying NVR, SQ, COHR so far...
  • Date: 10/13/17 12:17 PM
  • Number: 4429
The big question now is how strong is this business, truly? The last quarter, reported under its updated financial framework, wasn't great. Its combined ratio was poor, ROE was down, and they kept raising more reserves after the quarter (which
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z