Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFFischer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/23/18 11:38 AM
  • Number: 68
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Anurag,

The flat growth was expected (just not for this long) as ORCL keeps shifting customers (or letting customers shift) from license contracts to cloud contracts. That initially depresses revenue, and margins, since ORCL has been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/18 11:34 AM
  • Number: 67
  • Recommendations: 6
Thank you, Sam.

That's a very good summary of the sentiment that is likely largely shared by Wall Street on ORCL at this point. The shares are not expensive (and haven't been in a long time), so downside is likely limited (and that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 8:27 PM
  • Number: 11
  • Recommendations: 0
<<<< If you look at the IQ Jan 2020 25/30 BCS, start with Jeff's suggested price of $2.25 or lower. IB suggusted 2.60 splitting the bid/ask, I calculated 2.30, entered 2.25 and got in at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 2:31 PM
  • Number: 9
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Greg,

I should visit SA boards, but I almost never do -- I'm just trying to keep up with MFO, Pro, Partnership and Everlasting Options boards. And not doing that that well, either. :)

But now that those company boards have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 2:30 PM
  • Number: 8
Hello Maine, and everyone else here --

I would just caution, as always, to maintain a reasonable exposure/allocation to any one company, let alone a new IPO that is really volatile.

So, just keep that in mind, of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 1:59 PM
  • Number: 63
  • Recommendations: 7
I'm still pondering this one in my mind.

But I do believe the market over-reacted with its aggressive selling of the stock. I don't believe Oracle clouded their cloud results ($1.7B in revenue), though the break-down of cloud by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 1:55 PM
  • Number: 4
Nice, dcross7x21. Thank you for sharing what you did, too!

Foolishly,

Jeff
  • Date: 6/21/18 4:25 PM
  • Number: 70
Thank you, Scott. It's been corrected. Apologies...
  • Date: 6/20/18 8:42 AM
  • Number: 7829
Hi bclstu,

I like the word legacy, but it also has various meanings -- legacy can mean sort of legendary. Your legacy. Something great.

It can also be a burden -- companies that are using legacy software that is outdated. But
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/18 8:40 AM
  • Number: 7828
Thank you, fellow Fools, for the kind words here. They're much appreciated. Please keep in mind everyone at the Fool is trying to do their best. I believe that. If we don't see it at the Fool, we call it out. :)

As for Pro's
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z