Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFFischer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/25/16 10:53 AM
  • Number: 10300
  • Recommendations: 1
Good to hear, Scott! :)

I'm back in DC. We had a great time in Chicago! Thank you to everyone who attended!

For now,

Jeff 😀
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:56 PM
  • Number: 1041
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey Fools,

Here's a good take on what's potentially going on (I think this spells out the likely thinking behind the scenes well):

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:37 PM
  • Number: 1174
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Marc,

Keep in mind, the Options component to Everlasting Investing is meant to mirror EP's philosophy as much as possible. So we're not active. We recommend long-term calls like on MA for long-term ownership (the calls can turn
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:29 PM
  • Number: 6457
  • Recommendations: 0
Great advice.

Keep in mind, with options trades, the more important figure is the absolute dollars that you keep when writing an option, after commissions.

One 1 contract deals, don't look at your commission on a percentage
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:26 PM
  • Number: 6456
Greetings vZ, and welcome to Pro!

Thank you for posting...

<<<Regarding recent guidance of SPY put ratio spread for November and December expirations, and specifically the alternative guidance of bear put spreads: My
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:23 PM
  • Number: 1798
  • Date: 9/22/16 2:21 PM
  • Number: 596
Jim is right.

And at this point, we're just assessing if we want to stay in the position or not...

Best,

Jeff
  • Date: 9/22/16 12:07 PM
  • Number: 3776
Greetings,

<<< I have a diagonal call on the above short- 20Jan17$33 call/long 19Jan18$25 call.
As I speak above it is at 37.60. Any suggestions on what to do ?
Thanks in advance.
>>

We have this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 11:02 AM
  • Number: 1038
Adding more still just feels like a gamble to me... because we're not making a decision based on fundamentals, but on the unknown of whether debtholders will take the offer or not. I don't believe they will... or let me say, don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/16 3:56 PM
  • Number: 1036
  • Recommendations: 2
The bankrupt unit of CZR just offered junior debtholders another $1.2 billion to settle. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think that brings the tally to about $6 billion (roughly, and that's divided somehow by senior and junior
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z