Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/19/14 2:43 PM
  • Number: 1966519
  • Recommendations: 2
The search for a relevant link in this post is futile.

Two issues here: 1) the nature of troops' activities in-country, and 2) contingency planning in the event of exposure.

Personally, I think our military efforts would be better
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/14 2:33 PM
  • Number: 1966289
  • Recommendations: 1
The poor, she said, should rely on churches and charitable organizations for help.

Yeah, but I'll bet that ol' nutcutter thinks farm subsidies and government backed loans are God's special blessing for people like her.

FYIGMO
  • Date: 10/15/14 8:53 PM
  • Number: 1965928
And you'd see Obama for what exactly?

A constitutional scholar and man of the people who knew his sh!t and offered a hand into the 21st century for a country that, as it turned out, really didn't deserve it.
  • Date: 10/15/14 12:39 PM
  • Number: 1965809
  • Recommendations: 0
Well the CDC budget appears to have cut the preparedness section of the budget with the same amount given to MObama's lunch program.

So money that could have been fighting Ebola went to fight obesity. Wow...nice
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/14 12:33 PM
  • Number: 1965807
  • Recommendations: 3
its hard to watch a rightie news program without seeing the Johns Hopkins' surgeon Ben Carson being touted for President.

Righties are overanxious to prove to the world that they're not just a bunch of racist dirtbags - this is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/14 5:09 PM
  • Number: 1965450
  • Recommendations: 2
This falls into the category of "we really needed a study to figure that out?"

All the same, it is good to have empirical proof of a well-founded hypothesis.
  • Date: 10/12/14 1:09 PM
  • Number: 1965242
  • Recommendations: 4
Too bad a guy in a wheelchair doesn't have 'reciprocal respect' for an able-bodied individual who does drugs and plays video games while waiting for the $80k job he/she deserves.

You have absolutely no idea what this thread is about,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/14 11:57 PM
  • Number: 1965174
2) Wendy Davis is a bright spot in the regressive, insular backwoods that is Texas politics. That's deserving of icon status.

Except that TX is about to elect a guy in a wheelchair to its highest office. Hardly regressive.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/14 6:19 PM
  • Number: 1965134
  • Recommendations: 48
We threw Akin under the bus where he belonged

Heh. I don't remember anyone on the right throwing Todd Akin under the bus. I do recall a lot of half-hearted attempts at doubling-down, or attempted explainations of what Akin really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/14 10:11 AM
  • Number: 1965049
  • Recommendations: 28
This ad is pretty much spot-on. Abbott is right up there with the other right-wing FYIGM hypocrites.

Small wonder conservatives can't stand Wendy Davis. As a woman who dared to have aspirations outside of being Mrs. [insert husband name
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z