Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/16/17 5:21 PM
  • Number: 2179237
  • Recommendations: 1
Trump makes George W. Bush sound Shakespearean.

Much as I'd agree that Hillary is not an asset to the Democratic party, seeing what passes for "leadership" among Republicans ... I'm inclined to give the Dems a pass.
  • Date: 10/14/17 2:36 PM
  • Number: 2178974
  • Recommendations: 3
I suppose itís possible that Trump actually believes that the actions he has taken will give millions of people fantastic, inexpensive insurance.

I think he believes that the actions he has taken will generate condemnations from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/17 2:24 PM
  • Number: 2178863
  • Recommendations: 2
Yes, if parents don't instill values at home

This is a dog whistle that translates to "keep the kids from turning queer".

Fact of the matter is most parents are utterly terrible at teaching their kids values.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/17 8:16 AM
  • Number: 2178813
You people are so triggered by gender and sexuality issues.

Afraid the Gender Unicorn might tell you something you're not ready to acknowledge, is my guess.
  • Date: 10/11/17 12:26 PM
  • Number: 2178575
  • Recommendations: 0
Where in Wyoming?

Near Torrington. Perfect weather, and no traffic leaving since we were headed north to Rapid City afterwards, but we passed 25 miles of dead-stopped traffic heading back south (presumably to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/17 12:17 PM
  • Number: 2178573
A fight to block alternative fuel development that could replace oil-burning power plants for communities along the Nantucket Sound has created an unusual alliance on Capitol Hill, with Sen. Edward M. Kennedy backing the fight against the green
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/17 11:10 AM
  • Number: 2178559
As someone that's grown up in the Wind Tunnel areas of this country of the Midwest especially knows, one thing that you can almost always rely on, the wind will blow!

LOL you beat me to it.

Stayed on a friend's ranch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/17 11:04 AM
  • Number: 2178554
I drove through that country a month ago..... yes, wind farms are everywhere- even more so in Texas panhandle, South Dakota, New Mexico, Kansas and Wyoming.... even central Illinois.

Didn't see them in SD (I-80 corridor) but I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/17 10:25 AM
  • Number: 2178544
  • Recommendations: 17
Nearly half of the country has already reached grid parity for solar or is on the cusp of doing so. During my last trip west the farmlands of southern Minnesota were a forest of wind farms, churning clean energy. ExxonMobil predicts wind will be at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/17 12:59 AM
  • Number: 2177641
Even with the Russian "fix" she had 3 million more votes than Twitler.

And if she'd put any effort into winning the rust belt she would have had 5 million more votes than Twitler and would have won the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z