Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/20/15 7:56 PM
  • Number: 1996667
  • Recommendations: 28
I think that it might be because these cities have services that feed the needy. Doing this requires civic planning. Feeding and caring for the homeless can be a difficult effort that has ramifications.

If a good hearted samaritan wants

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 6:30 AM
  • Number: 1996577
  • Recommendations: 2
BUT: Your analogy is moronic at best. How the hell did you jump the chasm between selling a street gun to an undercover cop followed by sprinting down the street.......and an arrogant soccer mom?

I know, it was so clear when it was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/15 11:28 PM
  • Number: 450955
  • Recommendations: 0
So people such as yourself would participate.

Success :)
  • Date: 4/19/15 11:18 PM
  • Number: 1996568
  • Recommendations: 11
Understandable. My problem is that when I commit a crime, police confront me and I run away from them at a dead sprint and then they shoot guns at me. Why? Can't they just let me keep running? I mean, if you are instinctively running from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/15 8:21 PM
  • Number: 1996557
  • Recommendations: 4
Yes but if we don't condemn local police how are we supposed to get enough momentum on Twitter to create a federal police force dressed in brown shirts?

Mark

I don't know what your problem is, and I cannot help you.
  • Date: 4/19/15 8:20 PM
  • Number: 450952
  • Recommendations: 7
My interest was in Goof's statement that he wanted more presidential action. I was curious if that was just because he like what Obama was likely to do or because he thought presidents should be more forceful. I tend to think most people's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/15 6:03 PM
  • Number: 450945
  • Recommendations: 30
Well, you started off with something about Obama's "tyrannical presidency" which wasn't the subject at all. My question had to do with how one's view of government actions change (or don't) with a particular party in power.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/15 2:47 PM
  • Number: 1996522
  • Recommendations: 42
Because the progressives on PA on won't show great police work:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/19/us/ohio-new-richmond-officer-d......

We
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/15 2:14 PM
  • Number: 61741
  • Recommendations: 23
Your problem is that Goddard has real data and the science is on his side

LOL. Anyone fooled by Goddard's habitually deceptive manipulation of data needs their scientific-literacy credentials revoked.

Last time I dug into
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/15 12:38 PM
  • Number: 450942
  • Recommendations: 1
Goof writes that the POTUS should be more aggressive in using executive power (bring out the howitzers!) while at the same he may have voted for the same guy (twice?) after Obama said he favored a less expansive view of the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z