Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/11/14 10:12 AM
  • Number: 1947433
  • Recommendations: 0
I know someone that's insanely supportive of ACA. She has a federal income tax rate of -4.49 %, pays less for health care per month than I spend for a six pack, just bought a new car, has a new unlimited iPhone plan.

I love people
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 6:17 PM
  • Number: 1947195
Birmingham AL - It's the race-bait play, pure and simple. Trying to evoke images of the Republicans as Bull Connor and Democrats as the heroes of brown people everywhere for bringing about the CRA of 1964. Never mind that the dynamics of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 5:40 PM
  • Number: 1947190
both sides sold out on trade a long time ago, especially in the 90’s when Bill Clinton and Henry Kissinger went all-out for NAFTA (yes, Henry was involved). And it decimated blue collar America and has led to economic and social
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 5:36 PM
  • Number: 1947188
  • Recommendations: 2
Dope,

Just wanted to say I'm with you on scoffing at the Cleveland pick as a play to win OH electoral votes. Ain't gonna happen. They'd be better served to take it to Dallas and go all in on the "Texas mirage" on Perry's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 8:39 AM
  • Number: 1946202
  • Recommendations: 2
Sorry about the hyperbole, but whenI listen to an officer stand outside of the hospital where the women has been admitted saying, “She Just Fine” it brings out a “tad” of resentment; and a loss of credibility which is already thin in southern
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/14 8:49 PM
  • Number: 1946161
The Highway Patrol released a statement saying that many black women like to get beat.

Assume this statement was a tad of race-bait sarcasm by the OP... if the CHP actually said this than, well, I don't know what to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/4/14 12:45 PM
  • Number: 1945887
  • Recommendations: 16
Having government target and demand it of a business or tax payer to redistribute for votes?

Ha. Yours is a fine example of selective outrage.

Haven't seen you complaining about this guy:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/4/14 12:06 PM
  • Number: 1945881
  • Recommendations: 1
Really chaps your ass anytime someone gets something for free, doesn't it?
  • Date: 7/4/14 9:24 AM
  • Number: 1945865
  • Recommendations: 42
In a time when government mandates what you can eat and how much of it

Where does this happen? Certainly not in America.

People are persistently unhappy under a tyranny, whether they are rich or poor, because they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/4/14 8:59 AM
  • Number: 1945859
  • Recommendations: 58
2. freedom from the control, influence, support, aid, or the like, of others.
(Ding ding ding! We have a winner!)

238 years ago the colonies positions were decidedly mixed in their opinion regarding separation from the throne.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z