Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/7/16 7:02 PM
  • Number: 485333
  • Recommendations: 2
You can't support the man who IS all those things without giving tacit approval of those things as well.

I voted for Hillary Clinton but I don't approve of making up wholly fictional accounts of things that didn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 6:08 PM
  • Number: 2122924
  • Recommendations: 3
Can you name us some examples?

Being a leaseholder of federally owned property, a'la Trump Hotel in DC which is a remodeled Post Office and is still owned by the US Government.

Schmoozing with foreign officials (Taiwan,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/16 2:28 PM
  • Number: 2122861
  • Recommendations: 3
Even conservative news outlets such as CNBC and FOX are broadcasting hysterically, fantasizing about what Trump may do.

Might have something to do with the fact that he seems to be operating as if completely unconstrained by the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/16 10:09 AM
  • Number: 2122140
  • Recommendations: 0
Glad you're OK. Subarus are built like tanks. Really amazing crash performance for a small car.
  • Date: 12/2/16 9:23 PM
  • Number: 2122087
To think this is the entire plan in itself is what is small and shortsighted.

Unless of course, this IS the entire plan.

Trump was the one saying there needs to be a 35% tax on goods sold from US companies that offshore
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/30/16 11:15 AM
  • Number: 2121573
Saudade is a longing, an ache for a person or place or experience that once brought great pleasure. It is akin to nostalgia but, unlike nostalgia, one can feel saudade for something thatís never happened, and likely never
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/16 12:21 AM
  • Number: 2119982
  • Recommendations: 1
LOL! See, I'm doing it again!

Imagine this after an Obama rally or something. I swear, two sketchy looking black dudes stand in front of a voting booth and for righties it's Black Panthers vs. America. But a room full of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/16 12:09 AM
  • Number: 2119978
WAAAH Donald Trump is president-elect.

Would have been nice to have an opposition candidate that could have spoken truth to the swamp.

Oh well! Maybe next time.
  • Date: 11/22/16 12:07 AM
  • Number: 2119977
  • Recommendations: 1
That's me these days, every time I come into contact with the news, other people who are so gauche as to talk politics unsolicited in mixed company, and this board.

LOL. Literally. I laugh out loud. It's more of a chuckle, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/16 1:08 PM
  • Number: 2119351
  • Recommendations: 5
Those rednecks are so dumb they don't know what's good for them.

Apparently there is some truth to that, because they persist in believing the illusion that the EPA is behind the loss of coal jobs and if they could just roll
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z