Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/30/15 5:56 PM
  • Number: 2006546
  • Recommendations: 0
I'll state it again - it has no business flying on public lands or over government facilities - it belongs in museums, battle reenactments, and at historical locations where it has merit. The right of anyone to fly it on their private property is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/15 10:27 AM
  • Number: 2006274
Great quote:

Democracy, to Lochnerian judges such as Brown, is the enemy. And it must be checked through aggressive judicial action.

Think of this every time you hear a conservative currently bemoaning recent events. This
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/15 8:57 AM
  • Number: 2006251
Will all those mods, surely he'd get more if he simply parted it out.

Probably not worth the hassle in the end though.

That poor car.
  • Date: 6/28/15 9:57 AM
  • Number: 2006091
  • Recommendations: 32
The bigots are on their heels. For too long they have been able to encapsulate their public expressions of bigotry in the Confederate flag and institutionalized gay-bashing. Now even their "safe zones" are pulling up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/15 9:36 AM
  • Number: 2006088
Dude its like, some folks like condoms, some like diaphragms, some dig folks of the same sex and others might feel that abstinence is right for them.

Are you picking up what I am putting down?

That's cool. But don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/15 8:18 AM
  • Number: 2006081
You may doubt it, but my bet is that the employee gets fired, for not agreeing to perform the prime requirements of his or her job.

In government services, it's just as likely that the troublesome employee is simply transferred to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/15 9:03 PM
  • Number: 2006016
I believe that the ACA, flawed though it may be, is a step in the right direction for America. I am amazed that Obama managed to get this one through the barrage of knife thrusts and machine gun fire and grenades. Many compromises were made and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/15 10:49 PM
  • Number: 2005849
  • Recommendations: 26
It's no wonder decent God fearing Presbterians are leaving the Church by the thousands. They're fed up with the hypocrite preachers in the pulpit.

I'll be honest, if there were more pastors like Bill Z, there would be fewer former
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/15 6:46 PM
  • Number: 2005822
Payback. Dope's been a vocal advocate of rhetorical payback (deserved or not) since the sunset days of the Bush admin.
  • Date: 6/26/15 5:11 PM
  • Number: 2005817
This is like you put your house on the market and then, three months later at closing you discover that a document that was supposed to be dated 2015 was actually dated 3015. Do you take out your pen and correct the date or do you say,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z