Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/1/15 10:18 PM
  • Number: 2015884
  • Recommendations: 1
You did answer. And you did it with a host of links from people that believe as you do.

Sucks being right. Or at least, in good company (I'll sleep at night knowing Harvard backs me up).

But the point in question
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 9:42 PM
  • Number: 2015874
  • Recommendations: 17
The cherry on top of Boehner's legacy is handing out checks from tobacco execs on the chamber floor prior to a vote on tobacco regulations. Boehner should have never seen another day of elected office after that stunt.
  • Date: 9/1/15 9:28 PM
  • Number: 2015873
  • Recommendations: 0
Now when are you going to admit you are wrong about your linked study?

When someone shows me it's wrong.

You're a trip, you know that?
  • Date: 9/1/15 5:13 PM
  • Number: 2015828
"You lose. I've wasted enough time schooling your sorry self in this thread. Good day. "

I knew MV was no better than this.

You know what? You're right. That was an unnecessary parting shot on my part. Neither
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 5:08 PM
  • Number: 2015826
Having just noticed that my analytical expertise and generally perceptive nature was called upon in an earlier thread...

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 5:00 PM
  • Number: 2015821
BTW, next time you want to call me out personally please put my user name in the subject line. Better chance I'll actually read it in a timely fashion. As it is I'm bored so I'm going back and looking at unread threads but there's a reasonable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 4:58 PM
  • Number: 2015820
Japan is probably the opposite of the United States in regards to a gun culture. With few guns and gun-related deaths, Japan is one of the most heavily cited countries by gun-control advocates. But while the cultural differences between Japan and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 12:14 PM
  • Number: 2015760
Nope. It was not specific to grants at all. It was showing how the fiscal multiplier is unproven. You clearly have reading comp issues.

btw: where you are getting the idea of grants from is your own study that you linked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/1/15 10:42 AM
  • Number: 2015742
  • Recommendations: 1
You are trying to teach a cat calculus again.

http://xkcd.com/386/

:)
  • Date: 9/1/15 10:39 AM
  • Number: 2015740
I on the other hand have shown you via a link that the fiscal multiplier is unproven.

No, you didn't. You provided a link regarding the fiscal multiplier for a specific type of spending (grants) that have nothing at all to do with
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z