Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/15/17 12:43 PM
  • Number: 2170965
  • Recommendations: 0
I humbly suggest that you and the other democrats put up Lizzie Warren, she of the dubious heritage, or Kamala Harris for President in 2020 (actually, your nominee is going to be Deval Patrick) and run for President under the "Trump is a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/17 11:59 AM
  • Number: 2170949
Just keep telling yourself that. But remember swamp told you, "Don't ever say, "Never"", because you do not really know what you're capable of, and you will be surprised when you find out.

How do I know this?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/17 9:53 AM
  • Number: 2170925
  • Recommendations: 9
Most if not all people carry implicit biases and unexamined prejudices

Yes but most of us are well-adjusted enough to think our way around those instinctual biases to function in an integrated society.

I guess there are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/17 10:50 PM
  • Number: 2169981
  • Recommendations: 3
I would say 5 to 10 percent of the admitted students were legacies who would not otherwise have been admitted.

It's unnecessarily divisive to frame this as a race issue. This is a societal privilege issue with more relationship
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/17 12:39 PM
  • Number: 2169924
  • Recommendations: 16
Actually President Trump is doing this and deserves some quality time with Melania and Barron.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/17 12:33 PM
  • Number: 2169923
My mom loved me enough to use reusable cloth which had to be changed frequently (because they don't, ahem...retain...like modern diapers). My sister got the same treatment and I just remember what it was like after she was born; with half-dirty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/17 6:50 PM
  • Number: 2169776
About time. Let's put an end to the Deep State, Obama holdovers and their silent coup:

LOL. All this panic to stop the "leaks" when "we all know" it's just "fake news".

Congratulations
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/17 6:44 PM
  • Number: 2169775
Bill Clinton was found to have used his power to obstruct justice

Is this how you justify your defense of Trump for doing the same thing?
  • Date: 8/5/17 2:34 PM
  • Number: 2169752
One gets the impression that Trump was directed to the back of the bus or both Congress and the Justice dept was going to go full mutiny. The Kelly appointment is clear indication of that, considering that the "discipline" Kelly is so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/17 2:27 PM
  • Number: 2169750
  • Recommendations: 1
Dang bill. Hit me in my soft spot why dontcha.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z