Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/22/17 7:59 PM
  • Number: 2140098
  • Recommendations: 2
She might have just finished molting.
  • Date: 2/22/17 7:55 PM
  • Number: 2140096
  • Recommendations: 0
I saw that today and smiled. My hometown paper at the point of the spear.

Love how reflexively you folks recoil at this. Shining a light on rightie BS has never been one of your favorite things.
  • Date: 2/22/17 7:48 PM
  • Number: 2140092
I'm surprised to learn the "Live Free or Die" state wasn't already permitless concealed carry. NH is a beautiful state but it has an outlier population of libertarian nutjobs who decided a long time ago to give up on living in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/17 3:03 PM
  • Number: 2139853
And yet Lena Dunham, who admitted sexually abusing her younger sister, is still the darling of the liberals.

Lena Dunham is a sloppy mess who means a lot more to conservatives than she does to herself. Which is to say conservatives
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/17 12:45 PM
  • Number: 2139403
"The change followed a weeks-long boycott campaign"

That probably didn't help the case, but the fact remains that sales in Ivanka's lines were slipping.

Correlation is not causation, but I don't expect
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/17 2:38 PM
  • Number: 2139296
Ivanka Trump Eau de Parfum Spray For Women ($34 for a 3.4-ounce bottle) was No. 1 on Amazonís AMZN, +0.11% list of bestselling fragrances and perfume for at least the third consecutive day.

LOL. Nordstrom didn't stop selling
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/16/17 7:51 PM
  • Number: 2138890
  • Recommendations: 1
Willy wants to cherry pick.

Fine.

Way more unhinged right-wing goobers causing problems in America than hispanic immigrants, illegal or not. The numbers aren't on our side.

On behalf of other sane white people ...
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/16/17 7:49 PM
  • Number: 2138888
  • Recommendations: 1
I suppose one could characterize a sewage processing facility as a "finely tuned machine".
  • Date: 2/16/17 6:56 PM
  • Number: 2138877
The whole movement got co-opted by the diversity uber alles crowd which got a spanking in November. Besides, it was never that big a thing to begin with to anyone other than unhinged righties who see any form of activism by minorities as a sign of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/15/17 10:09 PM
  • Number: 2138653
It is part of the price of this great and free nation to be the target of clever satirists. You have given the gift of laughter to our people. May we never grow so somber or self-important that we fail to appreciate humor in our
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z