Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ModernViking

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/27/14 8:04 PM
  • Number: 1956649
  • Recommendations: 0
this "instructor" is on the correct side of the right handed child and bracing him (unlike the vid of the girl who seemed to be right handed--the man who died was on her left), but from the several videos I just watched, this is more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 7:00 PM
  • Number: 1956642
Hague, who has been CEO of the company since 2009, released an apology statement in which he characterized the incident as “completely and utterly out of character,” Fortune reported. The statement went on to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 5:25 PM
  • Number: 1956635
  • Recommendations: 1
Pretty sure that's not a driving school that would sell the service, I bet they would refuse a 15 year old...clearly Bullets and Burgers was selling their service to young people.

Exactly. I've never had the personal enjoyment of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 4:26 PM
  • Number: 1956623
  • Recommendations: 4
Their anti war passion was never much more than a political posture.

Based primarily in the fear that the unwarranted invasion of Iraq would have exactly the destabilizing influence that we have observed with the emergence of ISIS.
  • Date: 8/27/14 4:22 PM
  • Number: 1956622
Considering that 501(c) groups can engage in political activities, that would have been a bad thing to find out.

Except I meant 501(c)(4)'s ... you know that but don't let that stop you from dwelling on the omission.

Nowhere
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 12:28 PM
  • Number: 1956582
  • Recommendations: 2
One day the rabid right will find these emails and it will reveal the shocking truth (which we already know) that Lerner's IRS was ensuring that 501(c) groups were engaged exclusively in non-political activities, per the law.

In the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 9:57 AM
  • Number: 1956544
  • Recommendations: 53
I don't disagree with that part...the part that was correct was going to the instructor instead of teaching themselves...and it appears the instructor might not have been as qualified as expected. But going to an expert to teach your kids seems
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/14 9:39 AM
  • Number: 1956539
  • Recommendations: 23
Actually, IMO the parents did what appears to be the right thing (well partially)...if you are going to teach your 9 year old daughter how to shoot, using a licensed firearm instructor seems like the right way to do it. Much better than taking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/14 12:48 PM
  • Number: 1956353
What's worse is that the $350k figure makes it pretty clear that they're not even serious about suing Obama.

The whole thing is a publicity stunt and they're willing to disappear $350k into the ether for it. Nothing will ever come of this,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/14 8:48 PM
  • Number: 59733
tele,

We're in synch on the stuff that counts.

I share a portion of your cynicism for the relentless pursuit of better, bigger, new & improved. I'm mostly immune from whatever grooms the masses to feel like they "gotta
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z