Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By BruceBrown

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/12/00 11:31 AM
  • Number: 13903
  • Recommendations: 270
Fat Pipe #3 - data storage/movement...

This portion of the Fat Pipe series will be a little bit longer than the previous two due to the amount of material we need to cover and the creative mood that sometimes passes through the wind in my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/3/00 5:42 PM
  • Number: 14867
  • Recommendations: 173
What scares me is when the market turns South for a few years (forget about corrections, think about Depressions), when even the best stocks lose 50-70% of what they gained during previous Bull market and go sideways for years. It's fine if you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/00 8:38 AM
  • Number: 15558
  • Recommendations: 144
Pretty basic question, but worthy of deeper exploration. I sent an email to Trenchrat discussing some of the things I'm about to present, but feel it is worthy enough for all to consider being that it does involve a number of the Fat Pipe broadband
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/00 2:40 PM
  • Number: 13255
  • Recommendations: 128
In spite of my crude analogy, I hope that we all made it through the Fat Pipe Game #1 - core restroom/plumbing. If so, I would like to proceed with Fat Pipe Game #2 - edge. One of the most important things about gorilla gaming and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/00 5:56 AM
  • Number: 13194
  • Recommendations: 121
I took Becky's excellent suggestion that we add the title of the technology segment to the number for easier threading, discussion and tracking. It also doesn't hurt that my oldest sister is named Becky and she's always provided excellent advice to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/01 11:45 AM
  • Number: 13152
  • Recommendations: 120
I feel like a beginning golfer who has just watched some videos of the golf swing, read a few books, thought about a few things, hit a bucket or two of slices and hooks and now am standing on the first tee in front of a crowd who knows the game as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/00 10:35 AM
  • Number: 12873
  • Recommendations: 96
Please, allow me to apologize for intruding on this board. For those of you who may know me through any posts over the past couple of years, I have a small favor to ask. My family is a little in need of any small prayer you could offer up due to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/01 5:29 AM
  • Number: 24574
  • Recommendations: 91
This is from a thread on the (JNPR) Juniper Board, where Bruce Brown and I have been "exchanging thoughts", it is worth a visit! It has gotten so "heated" that Bruce has had two of my posts removed as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/00 7:20 AM
  • Number: 17121
  • Recommendations: 86
I can't copy and paste any of the text from Mike Murphy's hotline message yesterday, but here are a couple of his summarized comments on the market in general and are not company specific or analyst specific (which were well addressed in the hotline
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/9/01 6:38 AM
  • Number: 21119
  • Recommendations: 82
Mish wrote:

I would like to thank those who wanted me to stay, but it is not to be. I want to thank Bruce Brown for pointing out the “absurd” price on KO as a comparison to some tech stocks (as well as for his detailed knowledge of fat
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z