Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/19/17 5:17 PM
  • Number: 525041
  • Recommendations: 0
In the U.S., by contrast, it seems like many people wear their religions on their sleeves.

Here in the shiny city on a hill, religious fanaticism buttresses the master race "exceptionalism" thing, as well as the war on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/17 5:07 PM
  • Number: 525040
The hotels around here were often booked solid and they would occasionally call with overflow people, got a bit rude when told no. }};-D

Well! No wonder Jeff brings his own room when he visits.

Steve
  • Date: 10/18/17 8:54 PM
  • Number: 525026
  • Recommendations: 11
If you get a call from yourself,

If I got a call from myself, I wouldn't know it was from me as my mid 1980s phones don't support caller ID.

My rule for all inbound phone calls is give no information, not even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 2:38 PM
  • Number: 525018
  • Recommendations: 6
Actuaries have estimated the additional tax credits at $19 billion/year and insurers get their 20% skim rate on the additional $19 billion.

Don't you love insurance company math?

There is, again, an effort in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 2:11 PM
  • Number: 525015
  • Recommendations: 1
In politics this becomes, "Don't let the perfect drive out the good,"

Worse than that, I'd say. It's more like a majority of pols are dug in to their ideological holes and anything that anyone else proposes is,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 11:14 AM
  • Number: 525000
"We do have to be cautious to keep layering on change on top of change until we see the full manifestation, ...

heh..."cautious" eh? Here in the shiny city on a hill the banker's propagandists would be howling
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 10:04 AM
  • Number: 524998
  • Recommendations: 1
We should just change the laws and make undocumented immigration legal.

Recently, ICE rounded up a bunch of *legal* Arab residents in metro Detroit for deportation, claiming minor infractions years ago, which they served their time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 9:22 AM
  • Number: 524994
  • Recommendations: 2
"The market will continue to climb on the possibility of corporate tax reform. However, if Congress actually passes any sort of business-friendly tax reform, the market will immediately realize that the economy will overheat - and that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/17 9:00 AM
  • Number: 524992
  • Recommendations: 3
After an initial spurt, my for profit prison stocks have languished. Have not lost confidence in the regime's passion for finding scapegoats tho.

...plans huge boost in federal immigration jails

In recent weeks, the

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/17 9:28 PM
  • Number: 524978
  • Recommendations: 8
Guy on BNN commented that Boeing was playing checkers against a Chess master.

I would not say Boeing was unsophisticated, as that comment implies. More like Boeing was playing Trumpism against Bomber's
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z