Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/16 2:54 PM
  • Number: 501097
  • Recommendations: 0
I wonder whether all the parties who want Assad out of power would be willing to acquiesce to a Turkish annexation

The Assad regime, father and son, have been a thorn in Israel's side for decades. Assad has a hand in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 10:50 AM
  • Number: 501085
  • Recommendations: 1
Fiat Chrysler review shows US sales figures were inflated: Report

An internal review begun at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in 2015 found its U.S. sales figures were inflated,

The report said sales were inflated by 5,000 to 6,000

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 10:37 AM
  • Number: 501084
  • Recommendations: 7
Honeywell CEO says central banks, the ones handing out free money, are "the adults in the room" and governments need to be "adult"

What does an "adult" government do?

-patent reform (we saw a taste of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 10:56 PM
  • Number: 501077
I was wondering if the Erdogan government caught wind of the plot

A pretty good bet in a police state.

...when Ataturk was fighting the Turkish "War of Independence" ...the major military and monetary assistance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 7:06 PM
  • Number: 91117
  • Recommendations: 2
The evening news reports the Clinton crowd is crying this is all a big plot by the Russkies. The Russkies hacked the DNC and released the e-mails right in front of the convention on purpose.

That all may be true, but the Russkies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 5:21 PM
  • Number: 91116
...on the way out.

DNC chair Wasserman Schultz leaving under fire

PHILADELPHIA Debbie Wasserman Schultz is resigning under pressure as Democratic Party chairwoman, a stunning leadership shakeup as party officials gather in

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 4:27 PM
  • Number: 501065
  • Recommendations: 3
Islamist Turkey allies with Russia,

That doesn't seem likely, as Turkey was shooting down Russian warplanes a few months ago.

I would question the notion that the entire Turkish armed forces have been decapitated as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 11:32 AM
  • Number: 91115
Trump tried to walk back his blanket Muslim ban to only those countries involved in terrorism. Now he's saying any country where there has been terrorist activity, which would be just about every place, including the US.

Trump:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/16 11:26 AM
  • Number: 91114
The head of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, will not speak at the party's convention after emails surfaced that raised questions about the committee's impartiality during the Democratic primary. CNN's Joe
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 4:09 PM
  • Number: 501020
It boggles the mind to think that a company can afford to fill a $10 order for a cell phone case, ship it around the world and still make a profit.

I wanted a fitted leather case for my Canon Powershot SX520. I don't like the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z