Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/23/17 3:53 PM
  • Number: 51416
  • Recommendations: 0
Not to throw a lot of water on the party but..having seen the previews for the Jungle Book remake, how can you call a move "live action" where what you see is one or two actors in a CGI cartoon world of CGI landscape and CGI
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 3:47 PM
  • Number: 514352
Seriously, how can a UPS shipping store possibly pay the rent in these kinds of places? The minimum rent there is at least a few thousand a month.

There is a UPS store near me, which I used once. There was a healthy line of people
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 3:43 PM
  • Number: 514351
  • Recommendations: 3
This is funny, but only because it's so obviously true.

That article was from The Onion, but, yes, it rings true.

They need to dump the resisters and switches business, it's too time intensive and piddling to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 12:52 AM
  • Number: 514337
  • Recommendations: 1
I did point out to him that when you have two cars in the family you can afford to drive something unreliable,

Very true. To keep my VW out of the road salt, I picked up an elderly Ford. The Ford makes some worrisome noises at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 8:17 PM
  • Number: 514330
... he decided to leave the car unlocked and key under the floor mat.

Hoping someone will steal it and solve the problem?

I don't recall seeing my company having such a thing so it must be something a few are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 7:13 PM
  • Number: 514321
...the guy brought up the "fact" that I had been two months late in my car payment one time.

Here in the shiny city on a hill, they don't deny you credit for that. They charge you 35% interest on the new
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 7:08 PM
  • Number: 91396
The media has been screaming about the attack in London most of the day. The CBS "news" ran their stock footage of vehicle attacks by Muslims in the US, France, Germany and Israel and proclaimed the perp a terrorist.

The perp
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 5:57 PM
  • Number: 514315
  • Recommendations: 3
So, to me, Sears brought their demise onto themselves.....mainly (IMO) through the Discover policies.

During a riot in LA following the Rodney King case, one of the stores looted was Sears. A few days later, some of the merchants
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 5:38 PM
  • Number: 514312
Seattle is building out street car lines. Compared to electric bus trolleys, the street cars will cost literally an order of magnitude more, and will take an order of magnitude more time to construct. The mind reels.

so...how much
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 3:12 PM
  • Number: 514308
It's really a shame. Sears was the original Amazon, where you could order anything and have it delivered to your home.

Sears would even deliver the house. A friend of mine is hosting a tour of kit homes in Flint this
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z