Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/22/15 10:52 AM
  • Number: 473376
  • Recommendations: 0
Yeah this thread has absolutely gone off into the weeds. It's meat guys,

Actually, I don't consider it all that weedy. We are watching the "big gummit is evil" and "big gummit makes the stuff you buy cost more"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/22/15 10:44 AM
  • Number: 473375
6. Charge a 10% premium for "digitally tracked and certified product history beef."

Might work for a niche market like Whole Foods serves, that charges extra for "organic" or "free range" dead
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/22/15 10:23 AM
  • Number: 473372
I'm really a rather nice guy but if this was one of our airforce squadrons they would be ordered to stand down and cease operations until they fixed the problems and cleaned up their act usually under a new CO.

This is the US. There
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/22/15 12:18 AM
  • Number: 473357
  • Recommendations: 1
...your steak would carry documentation on the name of the person who led the cow into the slaughterhouse, and the name of the person who inspected the cow to verify that it was actually in the slaughterhouse.

And it's a good thing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 11:22 PM
  • Number: 473352
Perhaps they could stamp all the parts?

Last time I looked at a circuit board, every IC on it was stamped with country of origin.

The pump seal company I worked at had a special stock of stainless steel, tungsten carbide and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 11:12 PM
  • Number: 473350
Frankly I buy my hamburger at Costco, you know those big half pound patties 12 to the styrofoam platter

Actually, outside of the principles involved, I don't have a dog in this fight as I have avoided beef and pork for the last dozen
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 11:05 PM
  • Number: 473348
Radio Shack was ahead of its time, it was just too obvious and annoying. Much better to pester your customers without them really knowing about it.

RS, in spite of being a major computer manufacturer in the 80s, was very slow in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 10:59 PM
  • Number: 473347
  • Recommendations: 2
After fattening, should they have been labeled Texas cattle or Mexican cattle?

lessee...the window sticker for my 98 Honda Civic says:
-US/Canadian parts content 70%
-Major source of foreign parts content: Japan
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 10:40 PM
  • Number: 473345
  • Recommendations: 2
“In a recently released congressionally mandated study, the U.S. Department of Agriculture estimated it would cost approximately $2.6-billion for the livestock and meat industry to comply with COOL [country of origin labelling] rules,” the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/15 5:42 PM
  • Number: 473338
I describe as "getting sand pounded up my ***" and then being viewed as a conspiracy theorist for expressing my displeasure in the process?

Welcome to the club.

We call it Rant #37

Steve
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z