Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/24/18 2:18 AM
  • Number: 532170
  • Recommendations: 0
And removal of every single gun will not end the violence. People are inventive.

True. But a lever action rifle with a tube magazine would slow the carnage down a lot, compared to a clip fed semi-auto.

Watching the news
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/18 7:44 PM
  • Number: 532155
  • Recommendations: 2
Defending politicians now are we?

Funny how some factions rush to defend policemen when they beat or shoot an unarmed person of color, but when it's a "gun rights" issue, suddenly the police are at fault.

This
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/18 5:54 PM
  • Number: 532149
  • Recommendations: 12
Posters will go to great lengths to defend the most incompetent behavior imaginable by the police. Despite the fact that 17 children died as a result of their gross negligence.

All the attacks on the Broward Sheriff could be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/18 2:51 PM
  • Number: 532131
  • Recommendations: 3
Well, that explains why the deputy stayed outside the building while the shooting was in progress, he didn't want to lower the school's ratings. Can't say the deputy might have been scared out of his wits, because that would blow a hole
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 10:00 PM
  • Number: 532088
<So what does “Run out of town on a rail” mean anyway?>

Qaz, I read a description of this in a historical novel.

A brief glimpse of the process is at the tail end of this sequence.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 9:52 PM
  • Number: 532086
  • Recommendations: 1
The defiant kids who break the rules might be your best bet...>

Here in flyover country, school is more about enforcing conformity than anything else. Get out of the rigid lines you were placed in and you got beaten, until
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 9:41 PM
  • Number: 532084
Blame me! Every time I see an advert, I click "never show me ads from this company again". Eventually, they will run out of adverts to show me.

Steve
  • Date: 2/22/18 4:43 PM
  • Number: 532051
Could be. But US presidential election runs a year to a year & a half. Mucho dinero is needed advertising etc.

A total of 8 people, plus the current POTUS, officially started their campaign for POTUS for 2020 in 2017.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 11:00 AM
  • Number: 532023
One of our neighbors (a close friend, actually) has an aggravating yapping little Pomeranian

In this context, "pom" or "pommie" is a disparaging term for a Brit.

In my all time favorite episode of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 10:16 AM
  • Number: 532020
  • Recommendations: 2
Guess the professionals at State Dept. won't be missed then? At least until the results of having rank amateurs in the job come in.

Ambassadorships have been a patronage job for decades. I remember the howls when Shirley Temple (yes,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z