Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/27/17 6:56 PM
  • Number: 515771
  • Recommendations: 3
Washington (CNN)POTUS told reporters Thursday that he decided to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement rather than terminate the sweeping trade deal after speaking with the leaders from Canada and Mexico.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 6:48 PM
  • Number: 515770
  • Recommendations: 0
(This robot cop's response to being attacked was to turn on it's siren.

That is "monitoring", like the TV cameras where a prison guard should be.

RoboCop?

With a human brain conflicted by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 1:46 PM
  • Number: 515757
  • Recommendations: 5
The question in my mind now is whether companies in the Trump era will feel political pressure to be publicly seen as "taking care of their little people," in the form of wage and benefit increases, and if so, what will that do company
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 1:39 PM
  • Number: 515756
  • Recommendations: 1
Good point, Steve. In virtually all businesses payroll is the largest ongoing expense. Manning The Wall will be an ongoing job creator.

The articles I have seen indicate the wall and the electronics are a means to reduce manning,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 11:11 AM
  • Number: 515748
  • Recommendations: 1
One item needs to be pointed out, bailouts are asymmetric, friends of government get bailed out, the rest of us don't.

That was not lost on us in 09. While the 19 largest banks had money thrown at them, and other large,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 11:03 AM
  • Number: 515747
  • Recommendations: 4
Similarly any wall/fence on our border will only be a deterrent if properly manned.

I start laffing every time someone talks about how the wall will make extensive use of electronic monitoring systems.

The largest state
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 2:04 AM
  • Number: 515734
I don't think any of those countries with walls are ones we should want to emulate.

Which countries does the US rank close to in percentage of the population in prison?

Which countries does the US rank close to in use of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/17 1:28 AM
  • Number: 515733
"The bad guys haven't found the top end of what people will pay," Symantec Director of Security Response Kevin Haley said in a telephone interview.

Sounds like drug companies. Isn't free enterprise
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/17 10:38 AM
  • Number: 515695
I bet some people wish their name wasn't tied to ... anything--even if they invented

If you travel to Seattle and take the Underground Tour, you will find a small museum at the end of the tour. In that museum is an example of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/17 12:39 AM
  • Number: 515681
I can't think of a better name for a lot of hot air. :^)

Steve
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z