Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By steve203

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/27/16 10:59 PM
  • Number: 499311
  • Recommendations: 3
Kaboom.

Indeed. I think we were discussing the possibility of the greatest threat to European economies was not being uncertainty induced recession as business and consumers all pull back spending, which will happen, but the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 9:26 PM
  • Number: 499308
Yup. And don't talk about the fact that the law firm the AG has retained has donated to both the AG's campaign and the Governor's.

Speaking of the Gov, he has access to state government legal staff, but he has retained his own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 7:58 PM
  • Number: 499299
  • Recommendations: 0
Buying dividend paying stocks means never having to say you're sorry*.

First, make sure the dividend is well covered. A lot of big oils are not making enough profit to cover their divi. COP already cut their divi once, but they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 6:28 PM
  • Number: 499291
  • Recommendations: 1
Funny how he is so confident in China's prospects as, iirc, the EU is China's largest trading partner

Steve
  • Date: 6/27/16 12:55 PM
  • Number: 123298
The truth is, you don't often get over a year of sideways without finally collapsing in the corner of the stall, with the cold moisture of the toilet base pressed against the warm skin of your leg and feeling
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 12:46 PM
  • Number: 499261
Yes it is hard to compete against China as we well know in the USA.

There has been a lot of foot shooting in the UK over the years too.

I like this film produced by British Leyland in the 70s about product quality....at the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 9:55 AM
  • Number: 499244
  • Recommendations: 2
I wonder how much of the reported "seller's remorse" is fueled by entities who wonder the same thing?

Same thing is going on here. TPTB are heavily invested in the status quo. TPTB control the media. (...I realize I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 9:48 AM
  • Number: 499243
  • Recommendations: 9
While the image of a done deal is strong I can't help but think there is a whole lot of behind the scenes reconsideration going on.

To say the Brit government screwed this thing up is a polite understatement. They did a horrible job

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 9:38 AM
  • Number: 499242
If Lockheed ran that project, it would have been 10 years late.

Steve
  • Date: 6/27/16 9:36 AM
  • Number: 499241
The experts were focused on economic downside while the "Leave" camp was focused on nationalism, migrants and fear. Yes the experts were expecting the masses in England to be more intelligent.

I posted a chart of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z