Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By dumaflotchie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/21/18 9:28 AM
  • Number: 98753
  • Recommendations: 4
I was thinking we likely see yield curve inversion in 2019 and recession 2020.....but pure speculation......and with a couple black elephants in the midst.....anything is possible.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/18 9:01 AM
  • Number: 98752
  • Recommendations: 3
YTD returns:

TLND - 67%
AYX - 65%

One other comment about returns.....for all the analysis we do and the apparent illusory analysis done on Saulís with almost dogmatic commentary, sometimes stocks just go up for reasons
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/18 8:49 AM
  • Number: 98751
  • Recommendations: 1
Talend can be replaced, Alteryx seems like Excel in its own field, it is singular. Talend did create its own Alteryx data blending product last year and I am sure it will only get better. But a long way to go to catch up to Alteryx, but with this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/18 8:35 AM
  • Number: 98750
  • Recommendations: 1
Talend is a great product, no question. But the one thing with Talend is that you do not here the same love of the product by those who use it, nor do you hear stories about how they took a project that was impossible or took months or a year and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/18 4:59 PM
  • Number: 98737
  • Recommendations: 2
I find Alteryx > Talend compared head to head as company I would own with all things otherwise being equal. Opinions of course my vary but I think I laid out the reasons nicely.

They do not seem to be competing against one another
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/18 11:33 AM
  • Number: 44234
  • Recommendations: 3
Discussed in some detail on the NPI with the summary of bull/bear argument/concerns near end of thread.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 1:58 PM
  • Number: 98686
  • Recommendations: 2
Brittle:

Are you still fighting your losing fight?

You canít revise history...Obamaís fault...he told people to stand down on election interference issue, was on his watch, told us Russia was no issue, told Russia he would have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 8:56 AM
  • Number: 98669
  • Recommendations: 9
It has been very difficult to identify the most optimal stock at this particular moment from a pure timing perspective.....TA, FA, growth rate, etc.

One that I am currently in but considering adding to at this moment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 6:27 PM
  • Number: 98649
  • Recommendations: 0
I had posted a cybersecurithy post which discussed PPFT here:

http://boards.fool.com/leftists-incompetence-and-cybersecuri...

Here is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 6:16 PM
  • Number: 98647
  • Recommendations: 0
I havenít really looked into the company other than a very brief glance.

It is unclear to me exactly what their TAM really is and why they arenít easily replaceable.

Also interesting that despite all the stock analytics that Saul
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z