Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By dumaflotchie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/22/17 10:18 AM
  • Number: 33066
  • Recommendations: 76
2017 has been easy.....really really easy.

Saul is up 65% at Sept month-end and most of us have truly amazing returns in a short period time with several stock doubles this year alone, a 4 multiple in SHOP and numerous stocks over
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/17 7:59 PM
  • Number: 34552
  • Recommendations: 66
I glanced at several posts today discussing todays little pullback specifically using words like "discount" or "on sale" or "missed the lower prices".

I do find these to be interesting choice of words
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/02 7:27 PM
  • Number: 9562
  • Recommendations: 56
Mish:

These last few posts have been a bit disappointing. Please allow me a few constructive comments and observations that I hope you will take in the good faith that they are offered:

1) You are a novice investor. I don't mean that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/06 10:38 PM
  • Number: 26213
  • Recommendations: 55
Fellow NPI'ers……we are on the same side. Questions and criticisms are our friends not our enemies.

Over the years, the NPI has been a great resource for new and exciting discussions of technology and investing. It has morphed over the last
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/16 10:39 AM
  • Number: 20939
  • Recommendations: 48
Hi Aguila Azim, I guess it depends on where you cherry-pick your results from and to. You picked a particular two and a half year period to make my results look bad. Indeed you found I trailed the S&P by almost 6% and the IWM (whatever that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/18 8:28 PM
  • Number: 35686
  • Recommendations: 43
I am reading a book by Thomas Friedman called “The Optimists Guide to Thriving in an Age of Accelerations”:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/02 4:28 PM
  • Number: 8807
  • Recommendations: 37
Mish:

I have visited your board as well and have a better feel of your investment strategies and bias. I certainly prefer diversity of opinion and welcome thoughts contrary to my own.

However, your tone can be a bit harsh and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/03 8:42 AM
  • Number: 15837
  • Recommendations: 33
As I write this post, I reflect on the truly wonderful contributors over the past couple years, some now in absentia and others perennial contributors. There have been some truly outstanding and provocative posts that one could just as well have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/02 8:56 PM
  • Number: 8856
  • Recommendations: 33
I can't believe that the Mish thread still has legs back there.....time to move forward. I have always found it very interesting to observe personalities in good times and bad. Much of the antagonism results from the leaner times when everyone is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/17 7:29 AM
  • Number: 31483
  • Recommendations: 31
Hey Smorgasbord:

OK, I'll bite on your points and offer over the "Duma challenge" that no one yet has defeated....but maybe you will be the first:

Please produce the financial assumptions to justify TSLA's PRESENT
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z