Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/8/14 10:15 PM
  • Number: 883659
  • Recommendations: 0
Well, it looks like he voted Libertarian about 13 or so years ago, so I wonder how that's working out for him now....

(I clicked to look at the original post and was like "Wow! The boards got busy! Who are all these people???"
  • Date: 7/7/14 10:02 PM
  • Number: 58715

I'd rather be shot in the head.

Having roomies would suck NOW--no Golden Girls roomies for me in my dotage.

But it was a HECKUVA lot of fun back in my early 20's sharing an apartment with people, living in the sorority
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 8:05 PM
  • Number: 1946562
  • Recommendations: 1
It makes me sad that these kids, who are either victims or being used as pawns in something else, are being treated like pariahs. I keep thinking that there are lot of people screaming "Eww, scabies!" who probably go on mission trips
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 12:19 AM
  • Number: 1946354
  • Recommendations: 36
No it didn't. You really need to read about what the decision was all about. It wasn't "science-y". It was a statutory case that determined whether or not a reasonable alternative was present in forcing HL to do something they didn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 12:03 AM
  • Number: 1946352
  • Recommendations: 74
Did you open up the link I provided? Take a look at the shrieking feminists pictured there...Be careful though, the sight of 'em might burn your eyes. Thank goodness I had my asbestos screen saver up.

Your screen must have had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 4:33 PM
  • Number: 58664
  • Recommendations: 8
My brother and sister in law made a deal with their two children that they would pay for the full cost of their college studies and they would work during the summers to help with costs.

Bothe elected to go to very expensive private

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 3:47 PM
  • Number: 58658
  • Recommendations: 8
Not defending the woman, because she was clearly rude. However, some stores honor expired coupons and coupons from other stores.

I'm a big believer in negotiating. Some of my friends laugh at me because I try to negotiate everything. But I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 3:40 PM
  • Number: 58657
Our niece has chosen to go to Arcadia college near Philadephia, PA. Tuition is $36,000/year. She plans on majoring in Political Science. She doesn't have a clue about debt or money or any of it. I don't know why her parents are supporting her in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 1:46 PM
  • Number: 883586
There is more used clothing that there is a market.

Apparently lots of our--and other countries'--used clothing ends up in Africa. My boss's daughter was in Africa with the Peace Corps and came home with all kinds of used clothing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 12:01 PM
  • Number: 883583
The Salvation Army store in Dallas was a favorite shopping place. It was near Highland Park and University Park, and there was always furniture in there that looked brand spankin' new. They have a "boutique" in the back of the store for
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z