Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/24/17 4:32 PM
  • Number: 83603
  • Recommendations: 26
... but I think you have to be interested to be educated. I get the feeling that a lot of people don't care, think it's too complicated, decide to worry about it later, etc. I think for some people you can teach and show and provide
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/24/17 3:06 PM
  • Number: 83598
  • Recommendations: 5
I work with a few people who are right around 60; I'm almost 10 years younger. I've mentioned in the past that I hope to retire early, and such statements are met with total incredulity. All of them have pensions, and because they've
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/17 7:34 PM
  • Number: 899117
  • Recommendations: 1
Oh. And personally I have not been impressed with Resolve carpet cleaner. I felt like the area I cleaned with it got dirtier sooner, like it had a residue that attracted dirt. I will say that was 5+ years ago, so maybe the product has changed.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/17 7:28 PM
  • Number: 899116
  • Recommendations: 0
I'd rent a Rug cleaner from Home Depot. Pretty cheap for the day. (Don't rent a rug doctor from the grocery store--poorly maintained, in my experience).

If you don't want to clean it, or if it's just too worn to look good,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/17 9:23 AM
  • Number: 103125
From a callous investing POV, I wonder how this will hit the bottom line of stores like Kroger, Wall-Mart, Aldi, and the various dollar stores. I wonder how much of their business comes from customers receiving assistance. I suspect it is a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/17 8:36 AM
  • Number: 103122
  • Recommendations: 6
Wonder how many of those potentially affected voted for him?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/17 5:04 PM
  • Number: 103091
  • Recommendations: 3
Generally useless. They come with caps, so once you hit the cap--what happens? You pay "out of pocket". Of course, you are broke, so you are out on the street (or dropped off at your nearest living relative's house). Your/their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/17 4:00 PM
  • Number: 103053
I love oatmeal, but I find that I'm hungry an hour or so after eating, fiber notwithstanding. I'm much more sated and less likely to snack if I have an egg or two for breakfast.
  • Date: 5/20/17 8:19 AM
  • Number: 899097
Move. You'll feel better. Also, you're not the only one in your house. How would you feel if (god forbid) something bad happened to one of your dogs?

That is a very good point.

Friend of a friend had a break in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/17 10:10 AM
  • Number: 102939
My doc is about 40. He's also REALLY good looking.... not that it matters. :-)

I figure a younger doc is closer to the new research and stuff, having gotten out of school more recently, and not subject to the "burnout factor."
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z