Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/15/18 2:32 PM
  • Number: 903438
  • Recommendations: 5
Decided to sell. I think itís probably an emotional decision rather than a financial one for me. Just another thing to deal with right now when Iíd prefer to have less on my plate.
  • Date: 8/13/18 11:08 PM
  • Number: 89827
  • Recommendations: 26

Unless you meant when *Secretary of State* Clinton handed over all that uranium, then yeah

Except thatís not what happened, but whatever.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/13/18 6:18 PM
  • Number: 903431
  • Recommendations: 0
I found this calculator. Seems legit, though I think their costs are a little low.
https://www.allpropertymanagement.com/resources/rent-or-sell...
  • Date: 8/13/18 2:27 PM
  • Number: 903428
Iím struggling with a decision: whether to continue renting out my house or to sell. Itís in another state, so I pay a property manager. Iíve been reasonably satisfied, but Iíve had the same dream tenant for the last six years, so itís been easy.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/13/18 5:43 AM
  • Number: 89820
  • Recommendations: 18

But politics is free from any moral standings or honorable intentions.

Only the vilest of villains are happy in politics of any persuasion.

I really disagree with this. Itís ďpoliticsĒ to campaign for kids to have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/18 7:57 AM
  • Number: 903419
  • Recommendations: 1
Easiest cobbler recipe:

Cup flour
Cup sugar
1 egg
Pinch salt

Mix togetherótexture is mealyóand put over your berries/sliced peaches, whatever. I sugar my fruit slightly. Dot the top with chunks of butter (I probably
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/18 12:05 AM
  • Number: 903416
Mmmmm. Iíd make blackberry pie or cobbler. Love blackberries, but not fond of jam.

I used to go pick wild blackberries and red raspberries with my grandma in West Virginia. She lived out in the countryóway outóand they were everywhere.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/18 7:59 AM
  • Number: 89768
No idea what board, but Iím curious as to your question, only BC I was reading about this recently. What I read surprised meóit was along the lines of if you have Medicare while working, you can get COBRA continuation coverage (so that your work
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/18 10:09 PM
  • Number: 903354
  • Recommendations: 3
This guy in Michigan threw a smoke bomb under his home to evict a family of skunks from the crawl space and burned the house to the ground.

Is that covered?

That actually might be covered.

I handled a claim years
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/18 8:30 PM
  • Number: 903348
This is interesting, and I'll probably read about it in an insurance journal in a year or so.

My first thought is that this would NOT be covered by a typical homeowner's insurance policy. (Caveat: I haven't handled HO claims in
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z