Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/29/14 7:58 PM
  • Number: 883926
  • Recommendations: 1
I had a relationship with your older brother, the original Kindle, but when I met you... well, the sparks flew and it was love at first sight.

Since we met, we've been practically inseparable. We've traveled together, watched all the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/14 10:28 PM
  • Number: 308410
  • Recommendations: 13
so I am doing what I need to in order to be in a better position for when the inevitable comes. There are more issues than money of course...but in the interest of ensuring I can make it on my own without that second paycheck is my goal. I admit
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/14 10:13 PM
  • Number: 59078
I don't do yoga, but I do about 30 minutes worth of floor exercises every morning. I am familiar with this phenomenon. Apparently stretching or lying on the floor sends a signal to cats and dogs that you are ready and willing to play a game that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/14 10:10 PM
  • Number: 59077

But heck --- this is OBAMACARE, so we'll just trivialize such problems!

I work in the insurance industry, albeit on the P&C side. You'd be surprised at the number of agents that take the money and don't send it in to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/14 8:20 PM
  • Number: 59061

"The Lonely" ("Twilight Zone" episode) :
"A convict, living alone in an asteroid, receives from the police a realistic woman-robot."

A favorite short story, "Helen O'Loy," by Lester
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/14 8:17 PM
  • Number: 59060
  • Recommendations: 3
Yep. I'd definitely opt for a robot.

When I get to that point, I'm opting for a bottle of vodka, a bottle of valium, and a bottle of oxy. Yep, that should do it.
  • Date: 7/21/14 8:13 PM
  • Number: 883865
  • Recommendations: 0
Unless there's usually a line/wait to use the microwave, if you have something that needs to be nuked, why can't you nuke it and then put it back in your lunchbag and head out the door to the park or where ever you want to go at lunch to eat?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 8:10 PM
  • Number: 883837
Yes. I used to prepare the next day's lunch along with dinner preparations. I could make a sandwich, and get some leftovers together. I would nuke the leftovers, then go eat wherever I wanted: outside, at my desk, in the lunch room.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/14 2:03 PM
  • Number: 883831
OCD: container of salad in the fridge.

(Frozen salad--YUCK)
  • Date: 7/19/14 2:00 PM
  • Number: 883830
Thanks for the ideas. I'm really looking for stuff that I can prepare and keep in the freezer for a month or more and grab and go, and supplement with fresh stuff (like celery and carrot sticks, fruit, yogurt, etc.). I have lots of recipes for
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z