Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/30/17 5:58 PM
  • Number: 100005
  • Recommendations: 0
I had my first one a few weeks ago. Drank 2 large glasses of rx stuff (free with the coupon doc gave me). No big thing--none of it was nearly as bad as I expected--and clean bill of health.
  • Date: 3/28/17 9:33 PM
  • Number: 898569

Of course, if you wish to make a gift to someone, you are welcome to do so.

I wrote out my list of how to get paid back for those who WANT to be repaid.

I'm so pleased I have your permission.

I was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 9:17 PM
  • Number: 898565
  • Recommendations: 3
I give my family money with no expectation of payback. Yes, it annoys me, sometimes more than others. But it's my mom, she's 80 and ill and since we don't have a time machine we can't go back and have her make better choices. I'm
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 4:37 PM
  • Number: 898551
  • Recommendations: 6
Just wondering why you had to mention that the guy was black in that anecdote. Or invoke the Panthers.
  • Date: 3/27/17 7:52 PM
  • Number: 99854
Which never made sense to me. If I want to end my life why on earth would someone in Texas (just to pick a random state) give a crap? Especially if it is medical (i.e. failing health, terminal condition). I'm neither breaking their legs nor
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/17 4:30 PM
  • Number: 99841
  • Recommendations: 3
Tele posted the chart of country by country VAT...and in all of Europe, the lowest was 19%, and all but one were over 20% VAT.....some pushing 25%.

And Tele never responded to my post with my own chart which pointed out why his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/17 11:00 AM
  • Number: 99810
  • Recommendations: 4
And while there, likely paid $8 or $10/gal of gasoline (taxes taxes taxes) and 20-22% Value Added Tax on everything you bought, on your hotel accommodations, probably your meals 'out'.....

Likely
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/17 2:33 PM
  • Number: 99705
I'm sure you're correct that they aren't going to help you with daily living. I think of this more like a substitute for those facilities where you have an apartment, they have meals, they have facilities, etc. Like where malaoshi
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 9:37 PM
  • Number: 99647
In the story it compares costs to an assisted living facility. Assisted living involves different degrees of help, but if you're in assisted living because you need help bathing, eating, toileting and dressing, a cruise ship is not going to be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 9:13 PM
  • Number: 99644
Read the fine print on the EXCEPTIONS to the standard rate:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value-added_tax

Scroll down to the "Stanard rate" and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z