• Date: 8/29/16 11:11 PM
  • Number: 895265
  • Recommendations: 6
For SlickNick:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/29/16 10:20 PM
  • Number: 80435
  • Recommendations: 2
This person doesn't even have enough in cash/stock/bonds to pay for the pool.

That's not quite what the OP said. He said:

Use savings - will pretty much use up most if not all savings, trying not to cash out any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/16 12:46 PM
  • Number: 895257
  • Recommendations: 0
Oh, and sometimes I make a little onion gravy where I've browned the chops. Brown the onions, use a little flour for thickening, add a little chicken broth for flavor. Mushrooms are good, too, when you do the onions.
  • Date: 8/28/16 12:44 PM
  • Number: 895256
  • Recommendations: 1
Edith, please share your recipe for stuffed porkchops....I Googled it but there were a zillion ways of stuffing them...ugh! So the apple and cabbage stuffing sounds delicious to me.....I'm going to fix them tonight if I get the info in time.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/16 9:55 PM
  • Number: 895252
Just adding a bit on to this--the cost. I ended up making 20 burritos (technically, these are more like breakfast tacos than burritos, since I bought the smaller tortillas and just folded them over the filling this time. Aldi didn't have the big
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/16 9:10 PM
  • Number: 895247
There are lot of different recipes around for breakfast burritos, so it kind of depends what you like. Basically you scramble eggs, cook some sausage or bacon or veggies, add some cheese, wrap them up in a tortilla and freeze. Several recommend
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/16 7:55 PM
  • Number: 895244
  • Recommendations: 1
I got pork chops on sale today, as well as the eggs. The thin ones, so tomorrow's dinner will be stuffed pork chops, cabbage, and cooked apples. Nice "down home" kinda meal....
  • Date: 8/27/16 7:20 PM
  • Number: 87169
  • Recommendations: 5
Yeah, I'm sure that was all due to Trump. <eyeroll>
  • Date: 8/27/16 12:29 PM
  • Number: 895239
  • Recommendations: 4
Eggs were 39 cents a dozen today at Aldi. I see higher cholesterol in my future....

Making up and freezing breakfast burritos today. Eggs, green pepper, onion, cheese, whole wheat tortilla. I think they'll work about to cost about 50
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/16 9:46 PM
  • Number: 86961
  • Recommendations: 54
The problem here is that Mr Williams opened the garage door with a gun in his hand.

He had every RIGHT, his SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT, to bear arms, especially in his OWN HOME. It's in the Constitution, dammit!

You're
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z