Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/15/17 9:18 PM
  • Number: 95071
  • Recommendations: 2
Oh yeah. I believe that if his lips are moving he's probably lying. I think he's pretty much an idiot, but I have to say he's a marketing genius, selling ice to Eskimos, in a sense.

At the same time, I do think these public
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/17 8:35 PM
  • Number: 95067
  • Recommendations: 1
  • Date: 1/14/17 8:44 PM
  • Number: 95023
Literally.

The inaugural planners are apparently covering up the logo of the "Don's Johns" Port-a-Potty company. NOT the logo of Gene's Johns, however.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/7/17 9:49 PM
  • Number: 43826
  • Recommendations: 0
So I recently went to the doctor, and my blood pressure remains under control with a pretty low-dose BP medicine. Everything else looks really good on my bloodwork--except my lipids. Cholesterol is 217, triglycerides 163, and HDL is low at 36. LDL
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/17 7:14 PM
  • Number: 94455
  • Recommendations: 4
However, MOST liberal arts grads are clueless to fixing things in their house. Or doing any work. The street I live in is constantly filled with contractors doing something at half the houses up and down the block. And they don't call college
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/5/17 9:28 PM
  • Number: 94396
I doubt Maybelline is that upset.

Seriously, though, this is a common marketing thing. Once a market is saturated, companies find new markets to make money. Capitalism, baby!!

That's one reason women shave their legs now. Up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/4/17 7:52 PM
  • Number: 3942
  • Recommendations: 2
Do something fun. Donate it to needy people. You can't take it with you.
  • Date: 1/3/17 7:34 PM
  • Number: 897304
Used 2 cans of chickpeas and a can of diced tomatoes today, along with one of the open bags of rice (it contained less than a cup). Currently have this on the stove:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/2/17 11:29 AM
  • Number: 94186
To the point that the 401K accounts for the "match" the company offers in lieu of a pension.

The whole 401K idea was a good idea until companies were allowed to abuse the system by replacing their pension plans with a match to

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/1/17 3:32 PM
  • Number: 897291
  • Recommendations: 3

Wow, you have a large pantry. Ours is a few shelves in one wall.

Well, it's not really that large a pantry, I guess. It's a closet at the end of my tiny kitchen, but it's about 3.5 feet deep. The prior owner had
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z