Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MissEdithKeeler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/18/18 10:11 PM
  • Number: 901434
  • Recommendations: 2
You might want to check out estate sales. I thought of this thread while at a sale yesterday—huge house, huge kitchen and not one but two like-new sets of cookware. On one set—Calphalon—it looked like the only thing that had ever been used was the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/18 9:04 AM
  • Number: 5580
  • Recommendations: 3
She is a great person and we are happy to have her as a tenant. I just get the feeling that we will be opening a can of worms if we do...

I gotta say, she doesn’t seem like a great tenant to me...
  • Date: 2/17/18 6:29 PM
  • Number: 5577
  • Recommendations: 0
OCD:
... arguing it’s not habitable..
  • Date: 2/17/18 6:27 PM
  • Number: 5576
  • Recommendations: 4
I’d take care of it as the landlord. You have a good tenant, you don’t want to lose her, there’s no clear link between the ants and the dog, and anyone can get ants. (At least here in the south...). You don’t want the infestation to get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/13/18 12:52 PM
  • Number: 901313
I love my Calphalon pots and pans. Purchased from Target about 6 years ago, nothing loose yet.
  • Date: 2/3/18 10:29 AM
  • Number: 89070

Goof, Tam, Andrew, MissEduth, Jaguu, Snurfdog, MrCheery, Alphawolfe, HK2, Miss Edith, JGC, Umm......all appear from no where.....never any stock discuss here....ever.

You do understand that posts appear on the “best of”
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/18 6:01 AM
  • Number: 89065

But the memo did make 2 groups of people very happy today; the Republicans and the Russians.

And the nutty conspiracy theorists.
  • Date: 2/2/18 7:09 PM
  • Number: 89031
  • Recommendations: 2
Did we read the same memo?
  • Date: 2/2/18 3:35 PM
  • Number: 901263
  • Recommendations: 1
Not sure what’s a “mint” but I searched “big button phone” on amazon and found several for under $50. Sorry—I’d post a link but I’m on my phone and it keeps defaulting to my Amazon app. But Amazon has several with prime shipping.
  • Date: 2/1/18 2:02 PM
  • Number: 87165
  • Recommendations: 0

.... dead people’s money.

What ever happened to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" (private property being an essential element in the Founders use of that last term).

So if you have no
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z